InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

:thumb:

It’s my next diy project actually. Got a bunch of weirdly shaped plywood off-cuts so we’re gonna laminate a whole bunch together, cut out some circles and add casters. For in my tent. so the plant rearranging is easier on the arms ;) And for some sundeck sunchasing later in the year :D

full
It was the plant on the far right. I'd recognize it anywhere. That was the one that tried to jump into my newspaper and tuck itself in. I'd know it anywhere.

cut out some circles and add casters
2" polyurethane casters are the best-quiet rolling,and they take any bumps well,too about $4
each,but worth it...
I've had a busy day today,but I got caught up in here-those outside ladies are real beauties-!
actually all your plants are,but I really like the way cannabis grows outdoors-like nature intended

good quality casters...
That’s the plan :D:thumb:
2” polyurethane casters are the best-quiet rolling,and they take any bumps well,too about $4
each,but worth it...
Thanks carcass :thanks: for the tip

I figure since i have al the plywood and glue already and the other is happy to use the jigsaw to cut out my circles then I can afford it invest in really good casters :) They’re for my physical ease afterall so they gotta be good!

My outdoor grows have all been on wheels-helps when you're trying to "follow the sun"
and carrying them around is an awful lot like work (as Mr. Shed knows)

Yikes,,,, good looking ladies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, got plenty of major tops for sure...

@InTheShed I'm trying to plan my next grow. What's your take on the Peyote Critical? I've got a few beans of that in the vault. After multiple grows of more sativa leaning hybrids I'm looking to add more indica leaning bud to the inventory. I like a good, tingly, melt into the bed, body high in the evening. I've got some plain Afghani and some mystery seeds I could sort through to try to find a good indica.

Morning Shed and Co.
BC is a very hashy plant with just a little taste of cookies on the inhale. The cut I shared with you, every time I grind a nug up, it’s like hash dust goes all over everything :). Of my last harvest, I hate to pick favorites but, she has become my favorite of the bunch.
I find it good for daytime, but my tolerance is..Willie Nelson status lol

What's your take on the Peyote Critical?
@Lowrider72 just grew the best Peyote iv'e ever seen, he'll be able to give you some insight on the strain too :yummy:
After multiple grows of more sativa leaning hybrids I'm looking to add more indica leaning bud to the inventory.
Damn aren't we just spoiled for choice with this plant! :yahoo::passitleft:

Hey,@farside05 -I don't want to hijack Shed's thread with pics of my stuff,but I'll sneak in one
of the Peyote Critical that I've got going right now-amazing grower-lots of budsites-
23 days into 12/12,flowered at 35 days from sprout to keep her short(ish)

@InTheShed I'm trying to plan my next grow. What's your take on the Peyote Critical? I've got a few beans of that in the vault. After multiple grows of more sativa leaning hybrids I'm looking to add more indica leaning bud to the inventory. I like a good, tingly, melt into the bed, body high in the evening. I've got some plain Afghani and some mystery seeds I could sort through to try to find a good indica.
My wife likes it (she likes almost all weed of course...except cheese strains ;)), but it isn't doing the same knock-out job that the Blueberry does. Still seems like a good body stone though. I'm hoping the Berry Bomb will be the Blueberry replacement since Archiweedies below said the Bedroom Cookies is good for daytime!
Morning Shed and Co.
BC is a very hashy plant with just a little taste of cookies on the inhale. The cut I shared with you, every time I grind a nug up, it’s like hash dust goes all over everything :). Of my last harvest, I hate to pick favorites but, she has become my favorite of the bunch.
I find it good for daytime, but my tolerance is..Willie Nelson status lol
LOL! My wife's tolerance it pretty high so we'll see what she thinks come fall. As long as I have one knockout strain, I'm good.
Hey,@farside05 -I don't want to hijack Shed's thread with pics of my stuff,but I'll sneak in one
of the Peyote Critical that I've got going right now-amazing grower-lots of budsites-
No problem carcass, hijacks are fine (and yours isn't anyway)! Your PC looks terrific and much more under control than mine was!
full

Vegged for 115 days, harvested on flip day 54 (above), and I pulled 4.9 ounces off it. Mine had way too many branches and bud sites, and ended up being pretty fluffy. I should have done a better job of de-larfing it and not attempting to get it to grow like an AK-47! This plant is one of the reasons I'm doing a much tighter trim on the Bedroom Cookies and the Berry Bomb in flower now.

Hey Shed and crew :ciao: ...newspaper drop!

And, I have a new journal up :D
:Namaste:

Quite the image Chris!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday update starts now, but this won't take long:

Anyone curious as to what the CBD Lemon Potion Auto looks like on day 42?

And the DTF, also on day 42:

I thought I would do a sex check, so I stuck the camera under the leaves and hoped for the best. This one is a bit too blurry to tell:

And this pic seemed useless until something caught my eye:

Looks like an actual pistil!

:woohoo:

Grey day again, but everything is outside except the IIP and DTF which are in the tent, because they need as much lux as possible at this stage.

Told you this was a quickie!

:peace:
Looking good Shed! I’m interested to see how your CBD girl turns out!

It's a girl!
Your Lemon Potion doesn't look so bad - glad you didn't toss it. :) Something a little odd about mine, there are very few pistils on the buds - almost all leaf. Does yours look normal?
Here's mine:
That’s interesting looking Beez! Hope she turns out well regardless of her weird look haha

Other than the size, mine looks more normal than yours! is it possible that inside all those leaves there are pistils yearning to breathe free?

A few years back someone grew a plant that was all frosty sugar leaves and no calyxes. I'll be damned if I can remember who it was though. It smoked well in the end even though there wasn't much harvest.

I'll be curious to see what your second one looks like at this stage. I wonder if it still needs a bit more time in the lab, like a lot of attempted CBD strains seem to these days.
The 20:1 CBD strain I have going is something interesting and I hope they turn out really well! The addition of a great CBD strain will definitely help in dosing for topicals and capsules

Still a real sweet plant!
Thanks otter! The purple was nice too :).
Hey Shed and crew :ciao: ...newspaper drop!
And, I have a new journal up
Thanks Amy! Already subbed, if not read :D
Looking good Shed! I’m interested to see how your CBD girl turns out!
The CBD Lemon Potion auto? I'm sure it will turn out disappointing! Maybe it will be a good smoke though. With the Candida (which I sent out for testing yesterday) I'm set for pure CBD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday update time, with just a couple of pics of the It's It Punch and the DTF. These are getting 5g/gallon MegaCrop.

First up is the IIP, which I supercropped this morning, and I'm still tying down lower growth on this as I would on any LST-trained plant. I forgot to get a head-on pic, so I'll get one next time it shows up here :).

I supercropped the two tallest leaders, one to the outside to allow the lower growth on that branch to grow (but keeping it within the existing circle of the plant size), and one toward the inside to fill in a hole in the canopy below.

I'll be thinning the undercarriage this weekend, so anything under that branch will be taken for clones anyway.

And here is the DTF (Durban Thunderfuck from Stank Genetics). Other than topping, the only training I've done is to lay out the top two branches off the cut.

I'll be thinning this as well and taking clones. Bottom branches are coming off! Loads of trimming and cloning to do as I still haven't topped all the lanky Candidas or the Sour G, so someone take cuttings off my hands please.

That's it for me! Our heat wave is supposed to be on the way out, but I hope the sun doesn't go with it :(.

Be well all. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom