InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Beautiful looking plants Shed, they're healthy and happy :yummy:

Happy and healthy looking plants...they've got the classic Mega Crop look-no yellow leaves,
no burnt leaves,and growing like healthy weeds...
The weather's cooled off and the sun is out-hopefully the"marine layer"(fog and overcast) stays away for you-I'm not too far up the road from you,and it's beautiful today!

Hoping you keep your sunshine Shed!
Thanks Penny. The plants really show the difference when they've had a few days of sunshine!
Beautiful looking plants Shed, they're healthy and happy :yummy:
Thanks Irie! I think they're finding the new room for roots...took a while though because of how bound up they were.
Happy and healthy looking plants...they've got the classic Mega Crop look-no yellow leaves,
no burnt leaves,and growing like healthy weeds...
The weather's cooled off and the sun is out-hopefully the"marine layer"(fog and overcast) stays away for you-I'm not too far up the road from you,and it's beautiful today!
That marine layer is what makes my days greyer than most here in L.A. And up the road means you're in the area code and not along the freeway :). We love it up there and some of my daughter's best friends go to school up by you.
Be right over.
4th house from the corner with the white picket fence!
They’re both looking really great! :thumb:

:nomo:
Thanks Amy! Now we wait for the results...they say 4-5 days after receipt so it's a good thing we like popcorn! :popcorn:

My daughter in law went to UCSB awhile back.
About 50 years ago I bought a kilo of crappy mexican brickweed in Isla Vista(60$)- That's as close as I've ever gotten to college....

When I bought the kilo,they'd just had a riot and burned down the bank-right next to the poolhall on the corner (poolhall is where you went to score,back in the day)

:hmmmm: Just think a whole generation has been born that don’t know what a poolhall is...or how to change a flat tire... :rofl:
For sure - Spent a lot of times in pool halls :) and do know how to change a tyre. Problem wth that thee days is the machines they use to put the nuts on, you cant friggin undo! A few years back I literally bent one of those steel bar spinner things trying to change a tyre. I had to call roadside assistance ffs! For a tyre. The guy was good tho - he bitched about how lottsa folk over tighten with the machines. He had to use a machine to get them undone :rolleyes:

There goes the retirement hobby eh?
Unless someone close by gets a pool table!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone interested in my supercropping hints, I created a thread here:

I included everything I could think of at the moment from past posts, but if I left off something that you remember, let me know and I'll update it!

Back
Top Bottom