InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

For those who missed today's update, it's here.

And if you missed the link to the new journal I started about supercropping, it's here:

Unless someone close by gets a pool table!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone interested in my supercropping hints, I created a thread here:

I included everything I could think of at the moment from past posts, but if I left off something that you remember, let me know and I'll update it!

:thumb::thanks:

thanks for all the great info here
And thanks for subbing in to my journal Blowtorch! It takes balls to jump into a thread that's already nearly 700 pages long, so :welcome: and glad to have you aboard. Feel free to ask questions about anything and everything. We have a pretty diverse group that come through here so I hope you'll feel at home.

Oh, and don't feel the need to catch up ;).

Do you have a grow you're working on? If you have a journal, drop a link here and put it in your signature as well!

:hmmmm: Just think a whole generation has been born that don’t know what a poolhall is...or how to change a flat tire... :rofl:

When I was in Scotland I let the wife drive, she'd gone to school there (only a year @ Sterling), but she'd driven opposite so I let her take the wheel. Did you know that many of the curbs of the old cobbled roads are sharp stone corners, not rounded. Well she found one and had no idea how to change a tire.

It's a good thing I own a pool table too. Berry Bomb & Billiards! Any body for a hot box sesh in the garage garden?

You see that Shed... restraint!

I've seen your pool table and it's always covered in stuff! I lose faster on a smooth surface ;).

My wife is from London, and back when I still would go there on vacation I would do some of the "wrong side" driving. We were in Wales when I blew out both left "tyres" hitting the far end of a driveway cut out. Knowing how to change a tire is of no use when there are two flats and one spare!

Well Shed i am subbed after reading all the catch up i could with out going blind , Garden is looking great ALL of it LOL I got a few started for the spring / summer outside , all Autos Gorilla Glue @2 NL& BB =1 and a Choco Kush i am looking forward to try ! It says to run the GG auto stressless and will do fine , anybody else run this before ? Good to Be here !! :tommy::green_heart:

All that stuff is portable, it's not as if the table is covered in plants anymore. Just half covered with camera equipment, gardening supplies and other miscellaneous tings.
Of course is it portable. The question is how often is it ported?
Well Shed i am subbed after reading all the catch up i could with out going blind , Garden is looking great ALL of it LOL I got a few started for the spring / summer outside , all Autos Gorilla Glue @2 NL& BB =1 and a Choco Kush i am looking forward to try ! It says to run the GG auto stressless and will do fine , anybody else run this before ? Good to Be here !!
Thanks, and welcome SB! Reading this entire journal is one of the things that your parents warned you would make you go blind, and it's probably the only one that would ;). Spring and summer outside are a great time to grow if your days don't look like this:

Damn marine layer!

Just got done with a GG auto. Topped it and did a bit of training and grew just fine. I seem to not let any of my plants go el natural.
Thanks Derby! You top and train and then don't go visit them for weeks on end. Poor long-suffering plants. You need an assistant...any recent college grad will do ;).

----------------------------------------------------

Friday update on another gloomy day. When the heat wave goes, so goes the sunshine. On the plus side, it's Friday!

Let's start with pistil news...AK-47 shows first on flip day 5:

All the bright green stretch! Loads to thin when that's over.

Next up are the Candidas that have gotten used to the transplant and now desperately need topping:

Here's a solo shot of Sour G. It also has finally found the new soil and you can see all the growth above the yellow that came from being root bound. This needs to be thinned and topped as well:

Last pic for today is the vegging table:

The only ones not pictured are the IIP and the DTF, both of which smell too much to be next to the neighbors :cheesygrinsmiley: . They sit on the turf with the big three (the plants not the neighbors).

That's what I've got for today, and tomorrow I'll be thinning, topping, and cloning. And maybe the sun will be out!
:peace:

You’ve got some big girls on your hands there Shed! :ganjamon: They’re looking healthy and growing strong. :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom