InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Garden is looking fantastic Shed. Cheers brother! Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks Van. Whenever I get tired of moving all those plants I think about you digging a trench around your veggie garden and I feel much better :). Take breaks and drink water!
You’ve got some big girls on your hands there Shed! They’re looking healthy and growing strong.
Thanks Irie, but these are the small ones!
Yeah that collage grad has less time than me. Works all day and is taking 3 classes in the evenings. Makes me that much more tired just thinking about it.
She's a good'n. Well done to you and Mrs Derby!
Got some might fine girls there shed
Thanks itibiti! Though I have to say I'm looking forward to have a lot fewer in the fall. If I can just figure out how to cut down on the cloning :).

Oof! Report please :).
Man, I’m trying to get semi-caught up with everyone. I always seem to loose my notifications on folks journals and then it takes me hours to go through my “threads I’ve posted in” list. That list is so long I inevitably lose sight of getting caught up and instead get absorbed into the current conversation lol. It’s a problem.

If you click on Alerts, at the bottom it says "Show all..." If I'm on my computer I'll just F3 for find, but if I'm on my phone (rarely) I'll just scroll through.

You can also modify what triggers an alert for by going to Alerts, Preferences. Scroll down to "Receive a notification when someone…" and uncheck the boxes you don't want alerts for. I've unchecked "Reacts to your message" because it makes for too many alerts!

Thanks Shed, that helps a lot! I keep up by going through threads on the ‘Watched Threads’ as it’s sometimes a bit too much to go through notifications, but I have seen I miss out on mentions.
I've unchecked "Reacts to your message" because it makes for too many alerts!
I’ll do that, which will help things a lot.
:party::passitleft::nomo:

Of course is it portable. The question is how often is it ported?

Thanks, and welcome SB! Reading this entire journal is one of the things that your parents warned you would make you go blind, and it's probably the only one that would ;). Spring and summer outside are a great time to grow if your days don't look like this:

Damn marine layer!

Thanks Derby! You top and train and then don't go visit them for weeks on end. Poor long-suffering plants. You need an assistant...any recent college grad will do ;).

----------------------------------------------------

Friday update on another gloomy day. When the heat wave goes, so goes the sunshine. On the plus side, it's Friday!

Let's start with pistil news...AK-47 shows first on flip day 5:

All the bright green stretch! Loads to thin when that's over.

Next up are the Candidas that have gotten used to the transplant and now desperately need topping:

Here's a solo shot of Sour G. It also has finally found the new soil and you can see all the growth above the yellow that came from being root bound. This needs to be thinned and topped as well:

Last pic for today is the vegging table:

The only ones not pictured are the IIP and the DTF, both of which smell too much to be next to the neighbors :cheesygrinsmiley: . They sit on the turf with the big three (the plants not the neighbors).

That's what I've got for today, and tomorrow I'll be thinning, topping, and cloning. And maybe the sun will be out!
:peace:
C'mon sunlight!!!
:adore::adore::adore:

Well done buddy! Hope you don't have to shuffle those heavy B's too much.

Back
Top Bottom