InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My electric has been in the 400-450 range for a while. And summer isn't even here yet. I need solar, but I am in the same roof dilemma....need to figure it out.

We were looking at a newer solar technology thing...instead of the panels on the roof, they do the arrangement into the shape of a sunflower and it tracks the sun across the sky for much higher efficiency and without the need to doing a roof. But you are left with something you have to look at.
Think ours is 180$ month

Happy Belated Fathers Day Guys !! Thanks Durbybud for the GG auto comment , got three popped up out of four the damn temp is like 120F in the shed at 1-2 " tall there coming out today just hope nothing eats them before they get going , will use netting for fruit trees to cover . The AK is looking great Shed ! the root bounds seem to be coming along wild how it jumped like that in the bigger pots :morenutes:Got over 500 points built on Seedsman going to looking into some of the stuff you guys are growing i been reading about :idea:

Nice work Shed. AK looks exactly as your POTM last year. Nice job.
Thanks MrS. The AK is one strain I always know how to train!
That is super helpful, I’ve a new tool to become familiar with and I’m wondering how I got along without it
Here to help AW :).
quite a brood!
Thanky Amy!
Very nice garden Mister Shed..............
Thanks for stopping by Norcali.
Almost like you’ve done it before ?
It does look familiar, though not sure I can place it!
C'mon sunlight!!
Well done buddy! Hope you don't have to shuffle those heavy B's too much.
Every plant, twice a day. The Bedroom Cookies colas are going to have no trichomes on them because it doesn't fit through the door without scraping o_O . Still no sun.
Happy Father’s Day Shed and to all the rest of the dads at 420!!
Thanks double H!
Yep HFD Shed and thanks HH!
Belated back atcha AW!
Happy Father's Day shed and company fsthers
Thanks Joe!
Just came to say the same!
Same same Them :ciao:
Happy Belated Fathers Day Guys !!
Thanks SB!

Update coming in a few mins...

Monday weekend update! A bit of a crazy weekend, as I woke up Saturday with a migraine and couldn't get anything done (except nap) until late in the afternoon, when I had to help someone out with a bee problem in their apartment. Then I got stung on the nose :(. Luckily I'm not allergic, but still!

That left me with one day to get everything done. Luckily it was Father's Day and I got a nap and trimming done, and the four of us went to see Rocketman (it was okay, not a must see at all). The only downside was that neither of my kids made me a card. :(

Speaking of Father's Day, I hope all the dads of 420 and all the dads of 420 members had great days yesterday!

Let's move on from all that and talk plants.

When I went to take the Berry Bomb out of the shed on Sunday, I was met with this big thing:

So I gently picked the plant up and moved it outside, dropping it on the ground and expecting it to jump to safety. But nooo, it wasn't moving.

I tried to scare it off with a broom and it still woudn't budge, so I got a rake and slid it up the stem until I dislodged it from the leaves, and I tossed it onto the pomegranate tree. Stubborn grasshopper.

The Bedroom Cookies and the Berry Bomb both had pistils yesterday (flip day 7), so let's take a look...

Berry Bomb, flip day 7:

Bedroom Cookies 2.2, flip day 7:

Now, onto the trimming! First up is the Sour G, which I supercopped after the after pic:

Next up is the It's It Punch:

Then the DTF:

And last, the three Candidas:

I ran out of time to get any cuttings in soil but I've got loads in water cups. Except the DTF...I only have two cuttings from that one.

I gave another grower two of the BeBo clones and may have a home for one of the Candidas in Clone Boy's yard. I think I'm going to give him the tallest and recommend a tomato cage for support!

That's all I've got this morning. I hope you had a great weekend and I know I have loads to catch up on, so thanks for stopping by!

:peace:

Nice pruning job. :thumb: I'm just too timid still, to trim that much of the plant, but I'm getting braver each season and I see how nice your plants always end up. I guess I should pick up my pruning game.

Monday weekend update! A bit of a crazy weekend, as I woke up Saturday with a migraine and couldn't get anything done (except nap) until late in the afternoon, when I had to help someone out with a bee problem in their apartment. Then I got stung on the nose :(. Luckily I'm not allergic, but still!

That left me with one day to get everything done. Luckily it was Father's Day and I got a nap and trimming done, and the four of us went to see Rocketman (it was okay, not a must see at all). The only downside was that neither of my kids made me a card. :(

Speaking of Father's Day, I hope all the dads of 420 and all the dads of 420 members had great days yesterday!

Let's move on from all that and talk plants.

When I went to take the Berry Bomb out of the shed on Sunday, I was met with this big thing:

So I gently picked the plant up and moved it outside, dropping it on the ground and expecting it to jump to safety. But nooo, it wasn't moving.

I tried to scare it off with a broom and it still woudn't budge, so I got a rake and slid it up the stem until I dislodged it from the leaves, and I tossed it onto the pomegranate tree. Stubborn grasshopper.

The Bedroom Cookies and the Berry Bomb both had pistils yesterday (flip day 7), so let's take a look...

Berry Bomb, flip day 7:

Bedroom Cookies 2.2, flip day 7:

Now, onto the trimming! First up is the Sour G, which I supercopped after the after pic:

Next up is the It's It Punch:

Then the DTF:

And last, the three Candidas:

I ran out of time to get any cuttings in soil but I've got loads in water cups. Except the DTF...I only have two cuttings from that one.

I gave another grower two of the BeBo clones and may have a home for one of the Candidas in Clone Boy's yard. I think I'm going to give him the tallest and recommend a tomato cage for support!

That's all I've got this morning. I hope you had a great weekend and I know I have loads to catch up on, so thanks for stopping by!

:peace:
That grasshopper was probably high AF. Just chompin' away... lol

Did he do any damage?

Everything looks great over there brother.
Sorry to hear about that migraine... I had one as well; mine was just "self induced" Woopsie!

Hope you have a great week!

You got a lot done over a busy weekend. Looks like you’re about set for the summer now.
I hope so! The flowering three should be done in mid-August and the rest will just be living outside after this Friday through Sept 21st.
Nice pruning job. :thumb: I'm just too timid still, to trim that much of the plant, but I'm getting braver each season and I see how nice your plants always end up. I guess I should pick up my pruning game.
This is the closest I've ever gotten to a true lollipop on the Sour G and the Candidas, but since I've grown them before I figure I can do some experimenting and see what I end up with. I didn't hit the DTF or the IIP quite so hard with the scissors.
That's what I imagine my plants will look like after a trim. Nice job Shed
Thanks Professor. They have time to bounce back as they won't show pistils until mid-July or so. Probably one more easy trim before then.
That grasshopper was probably high AF. Just chompin' away... lol
Did he do any damage?
Everything looks great over there brother.
Sorry to hear about that migraine... I had one as well; mine was just "self induced" Woopsie!
Hope you have a great week!
Thanks P! Didn't see any damage or eggs, so not sure why the damn thing didn't want to budge even in the face of danger. Maybe it was just fast asleep, since it was in pitch black all night :). Sorry about your self-induced migraine...hope it was worth it!

Of course is it portable. The question is how often is it ported?

The table is portable I've moved it once, when I bought it, many years ago. It's three piece Italian slate, Brunswick Gold Crown III, I believe. But I meant the crap on top of the table and that stuff dances all the time...

How I bookmarked it in October on a whim and have never looked anywhere else.

Nice clean up work, when do you trim them up like that?

Is that the 3 week post-flip trim?

But I meant the crap on top of the table...
So did I. :)
Nice clean up work, when do you trim them up like that?

Is that the 3 week post-flip trim?
These are all vegging plants, so in a way it's the one week pre-flip trim, though they really have another month before they realize they've been flipped. The post-flip trim on the big three will be coming in about 2 weels or so.

I just trimmed them because they had been ignored with everything else I had going on, and I wanted them to settle into their new homes before I hacked them up. They were so root bound it took a while and they put on a lot of new growth.

Also, I'm on a no-larf kick at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom