InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

the problem is were i dry the kid will be lifting my shit and he can smoke a lot more than me LOL
That’s a naughty bugga :rofl:
I was curious about that recently, so I went through my notes from last year's grow. Here's what I got on the 5 outdoor plants. They were pretty similar results - all added about the same percentage during flower.
Awesome stats Beez! I like how you’re keeping track of things :nomo::passitleft:

Awesome stats Beez! I like how you’re keeping track of things
Thanks! Just a carry-over from my prior life in wafer fab engineering. :cool:

I hope so! The flowering three should be done in mid-August and the rest will just be living outside after this Friday through Sept 21st.

This is the closest I've ever gotten to a true lollipop on the Sour G and the Candidas, but since I've grown them before I figure I can do some experimenting and see what I end up with. I didn't hit the DTF or the IIP quite so hard with the scissors.

Thanks Professor. They have time to bounce back as they won't show pistils until mid-July or so. Probably one more easy trim before then.

Thanks P! Didn't see any damage or eggs, so not sure why the damn thing didn't want to budge even in the face of danger. Maybe it was just fast asleep, since it was in pitch black all night :). Sorry about your self-induced migraine...hope it was worth it!
Maybe the cool of the morning kept it slow.

Thanks! Just a carry-over from my prior life in wafer fab engineering.
Wafer engineering? I didn't realize Nabisco was so precise!
Thanks again Shed i will figure out something and i think i have another seed since the NL $ BB didnt pop
:thumb:
Maybe the cool of the morning kept it slow.
Maybe, but you would think that self-preservation instinct would enable it to jump to safety even when just woken up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday and this morning was 19,500 lux outside :(. I hope the sun comes out before the flowers really start forming!

I thought I should post some pics of the Durban Thunderfuck (DTF), courtesy of Stank Genetics (@Van Stank). Here it is on day 56, trained flat:

I think I'm done with the shape of this one and I'll just let it grow up from here. And since it's still smaller than the rest, I think I will keep it in the bike shed under the Mars Hydro 300 at night when the rest stay outside. Once it gets a bit bigger I will leave it outside to flower.

Back on the topic of supercropping, I sc'd a tall branch on the IIP last week and it cracked open. I quickly taped it up and left it alone. I forgot to take a pic of it, but the next day it looked pretty damn close to the top of this plant of @Sierra Cowboy's (hope it's okay to borrow the pic!):
IMG_20190616_062731.jpg

Probably not quite that limp but it really looked dead. Even so, I left it on to see if it would eventually recover under the tape:

Here it is this morning!

I'm glad I left it alone.

On to some general housekeeping, I topped all the tops on the Candida top (CDNT) clone, and since the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 and the AK-47 needed water, I upped them to 6g/gallon MegaCrop. They're stretching hard and starting to show pistil stacks, so I thought it would be a good time. Tip-watching commences!

That's it for me! :peace:

Must have been the guy who used to make the Necco Candy Wafers.
:laugh:
Those things were engineered to the exact size & weight of a US Quarter coin. LoL

I used them in the toll booths all over Chicago when I was younger. Literally... like 5 years of paying tolls with candy wafers until things went digital.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:rofl:
Must have been the guy who used to make the Necco Candy Wafers.
:laugh:
Those things were engineered to the exact size & weight of a US Quarter coin. LoL

I used them in the toll booths all over Chicago when I was younger. Literally... like 5 years of paying tolls with candy wafers until things went digital.
That's pretty hilarious! Wish I'd known that trick.

Update? Where?

That DTF is like a classroom exhibit - excellent example! :bravo:

It looks like one of those proverbial "fake plastic plants". :laughtwo:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Wafer engineering at its finest! BL would be proud :).
You guys crack me up! :rofl::popcorn::laugh:
I thought I should post some pics of the Durban Thunderfuck (DTF)
That plant is a beauty!! Did @Van Stank cross that?? What's it's lineage? Man it's got a good look to it.
Nice job on leaving that branch to do it's thing and heal up - we often say fuckit and just remove it but it's always a good reminder to see we need to have faith they'll heal up quick ;):rollit:

That DTF is like a classroom exhibit - excellent example!
It looks like one of those proverbial "fake plastic plants".
Thanks Graytail! And I'm not even in Doc's kit :).
That plant is a beauty!! Did @Van Stank cross that?? What's it's lineage? Man it's got a good look to it.
Thank you Irie! Van is responsible for the cross, which is Durban Poison and Alaskan Thunderfuck. Here is his description:
"DTF, also known as Durban ThunderFuck, is a cross of Dutch Passion's Durban Poison and our monster Alaskan Thunderfuck. She is a 90% Sativa that should leave ya ready for whatever life might throw your direction. A few others have grown out the DTF and love the Sativa nature she loves flaunt. She should produce spears of fantastic meds."

And here is what they're supposed to look like:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/the-stanks-do-stankberry-dtf.455348/post-4502604

I can only dream...

Thank you Irie! Van is responsible for the cross, which is Durban Poison and Alaskan Thunderfuck. Here is his description:
"DTF, also known as Durban ThunderFuck, is a cross of Dutch Passion's Durban Poison and our monster Alaskan Thunderfuck. She is a 90% Sativa that should leave ya ready for whatever life might throw your direction. A few others have grown out the DTF and love the Sativa nature she loves flaunt. She should produce spears of fantastic meds."
And here is what they're supposed to look like:
The Stanks Do Stankberry & DTF
I can only dream...
Nice job Van! Sounds like an awesome cross, looks even better! :ganjamon: We'll have to look at getting some Durban ThunderFuck beans down here in South Africa in the future...:nomo::passitleft::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom