InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It's just our own @Pennywise!
I'm pretty sure the Penny I know doesn't wave half eaten arms.
I almost ran headlong into this big-ass spider last night, building a web in front of my garage!
Niiiiicce!
And yesterday, I got my Bovedas for the Bedroom Cookies jars from Amazon. Wrong packaging and wet on the inside...YUCK!
Interesting packaging. Looks like someone buying in bulk and repackaging it. Who knows how long it sits out before it gets sealed.

That AK looks so delicious! Her colas are gorgeous. Nice job with her, ITS! Cheers

In case anyone missed it, this morning's update is here!

paper straws rock! Go kill some trees to reduce plastic.
Wow that AK is looking stacked! Nice work brother!
Thanks Lowded! I left this one to its own devices more than I usually do with everything else I had going on, so we'll see. :)
That Sour G is looking killer!
Thanks PW! It's the new fave these days.
I'm pretty sure the Penny I know doesn't wave half eaten arms.
Interesting packaging. Looks like someone buying in bulk and repackaging it. Who knows how long it sits out before it gets sealed.
IKR! That's what I was thinking...where's the Boveda packaging? And when Penny isn't carving farm animals, who knows what he's up to ;).
Maybe a half smoked doobie.
That of course!
When I was a kid I used Twizzlers as straws.
Yum! Chocolate milk through a Twizzler sounds delish!
Good luck with tomorrow's harvesting activities!
Thank you BL. Should be a quicker harvest than the BC!
That AK looks so delicious! Her colas are gorgeous. Nice job with her, ITS! Cheers
Thanks Bode! It's a pretty plant even when I don't supercrop the shit out of it :).

The future of your schlepping activities could be quite entertaining Shed :rofl: I don’t envy you the task of getting them in and out of doorways :eek: I had that challenge with the outdoor White Widow as the autumn hit and it would not for through any door at all! I thought I’d be able to wrap something around it and pull it all in, but that turned about to be not as easy as I’d imagined :hmmmm:

The DTF may fit - but wow it’s going to be a swingin’ and a swayin’ fest once all those colas get nice and phat!

Everything looking great. Healthy and kinda huge :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Amy! I try to plan ahead, but something always slips my mind. Like the width of the door. :oops:
I don’t envy you the task of getting them in and out of doorways
I have rigged the tarp in a different area now. Instead of between the bike shed and the hot tub (which made the hot tub unopenable at night, which didn't sit well with my better half), it's now outside the shed.

20190803_083704 tarp.jpg

I will probably buy a black light-proof tarp in September and leave the IIP and the Sour G outside. It won't be completely dark, but it doesn't need to be. It just needs to block ambient light at night. The AK-47 and the DTF should almost fit through the door.
I thought i’d Be able to wrap something around and pull it all in, but that was not as easy as I’d imagined
I did take your suggestion on the Bedroom Cookies and pull the outside branches in before I moved it (you can see the string in the pre-chop pic), and that worked a bit. I think the best thing would be that stiff clear plastic they wrap fresh cut flowers with (it would do a good job of protecting the trichomes), though I don't know where you get that or what it would cost to do every night. I'll probably just tie them tight first.

We'll see!

Sounds like your weekend is going to be a busy one-starting tomorrow!

that stiff clear plastic they wrap fresh cut flowers with
How about some of that shrink wrap that they use on pallets of freight?- but I think you'd need Mrs.Shed to help you get it started...
Your plants are absolutely beautiful-hard to believe you can get them through the door without breaking off something...

Hey Shed, hope you're doing well!
It was harvest Sunday
What a beauty! Congrats on the chop. The Bedroom cookies lineage sounds good.
Here's a bigger plant update for Wednesday! The DTF and the It's It Punch
Those girls are big! and your Sour G looking nice and frosty too.
Looking great in your garden, Shed :high-five::rollit:

Thanks all! One less plant to fit through the door, as yesterday was Berry Bomb chop day, on flip day 61! Here is the harvest update so buckle up and read the text :).

Berry Bomb is from Bomb Seeds, and is a cross of "a hand selected Blueberry mother with the all powerful Bomb #1 father." This is a clone I got from @Agemon when he showed up at a barbecue this spring with a nice box of clones!

As all good harvests start, let's see the plant before the deed is done. Here it is pre-chop all flop:

Cut and piled and waiting for the wash, with a pre-wash harvest total of 2,117 grams:

I saved about 6 ladybugs and a bunch of pupa and larva.

And there was no sun, so I did a bit of enhancing on the @Amy Gardner tribute:

Save the bones for Henry Jones:

Good-sized trunk:

Even bigger when I cut it at the soil surface! This is one solid plant:

I emptied the drying boxes of the Bedroom Cookies to make room, but then I realized a) it probably wouldn't fit anyway, and b) I have an empty tent now!

Here is something I don't usually do, so indulge me these three pics:

I didn't finish trimming until close to 11:00pm last night. And today I got a whole bunch of other stuff done (which I'll post pics of during a slow period), including putting a loupe on the AK-47, and guess what...it's ready to come down! :eek:

That's tomorrow's project. In the meantime, thanks for stopping by! :slide:

Beautiful plant shed! She is absolutely loaded. Love the shot of the buds all trimmed up in the tent and the perspective shots with the lighter, no small buds in there

Back
Top Bottom