InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya Shed,

Beautiful Berry Bomb all trimmed out. You have your hands full with all the trimming. A good situation to be in! Your skills in growing are great, and diligence to taking care of the ladies is to be applauded. I moved a 5 gal pot last year a few times, and didn't do that again this year, lol!
Question - Do they need to be moved now? Isn't the day short enough (or the night long enough) so they won't revert back to vegging? Over here, we're flowering indicas and hybrids now. Just trying to save you some trouble (work). Great job! Cheers

Here is something I don't usually do, so indulge me these three pics:
full
20190809_224711 Bebo 1.3.jpg
Berry Bomb 1.3 harvest, flip day 61
full
20190809_224732 Bebo 1.3.jpg
Berry Bomb 1.3 harvest, flip day 61
full
20190809_224748 Bebo 1.3.jpg
Aww, proud papa! Well done and #nolarf
:high-five:

Beautiful!... Great Harvest,Shed!
And today the AK...a little less schlepping from here on in....

Gratz on the harvest! Nice trim job, by the way. :high-five:

Thanks for all the congratulations, individually:
Nice looking plant there, some nice weight to it.....great job.
Thanks nobody! It's a really easy plant to grow as well.
Beautiful plant shed! She is absolutely loaded. Love the shot of the buds all trimmed up in the tent and the perspective shots with the lighter, no small buds in there
Thank you N! I felt it was finally time to break out comparison shots :).
:!Phatness:
Livin’ the dream
Thanks Amy...gotta live it because there's no time for napping ;).
Good job, Shed, those are some huge colas!
IKR! Thanks oops!
Amazing Shed! U can count the years its been alive on that stump left in the pot.
LOL! I'll leave that to you. Thanks Crazy :p.
Awesome harvest of the BeBo Shed !!
Really shows the bud size when you string them up in the tent and compare with the lighter! Big chunky buds with a nice layer of frost!
Thanks Dutch! And much easier to hang in there than the cardboard boxes.
Highya Shed,
Beautiful Berry Bomb all trimmed out. You have your hands full with all the trimming. A good situation to be in! Your skills in growing are great, and diligence to taking care of the ladies is to be applauded. I moved a 5 gal pot last year a few times, and didn't do that again this year, lol!
Question - Do they need to be moved now? Isn't the day short enough (or the night long enough) so they won't revert back to vegging? Over here, we're flowering indicas and hybrids now. Just trying to save you some trouble (work). Great job! Cheers
Thank you Bode! Not sure which ones you mean about not getting moved any more. I still have the two Candidas that need 12 hours of dark (on flip day 31), so they are now in the shed at night. The four summer plants never needed to be moved as they are flowering with the sun, but they get moved to avoid ambient lighting in the backyard, as well as keeping them under the tarp to keep the dew from settling on them. So technically no for those, but practically yes.
Awesome Shed! I love your photos and updates.
Thanks BigD! Glad to share them with you :high-five: .
That plant deserves the whole Monty. Nice shot of those big colas with the lighter. This girl needed that. Got to be proud growing a monster like that. I would be. And some of the bomb seeds are lopin's fav. Don't touch that dad. Lol
LOL...yeah Dad, hands off!
What a nice harvest, Mr. Shed. And another one right behind. Well done!
Thank you Bard. The big three are all down!
Nice chop Shed! I predict 15 zips.
Edit - correction, 18.5 zips
Wouldn't that be nice! Thanks SB...we'll know in a couple of weeks.
Beautiful, Shed. You must be a happy man.
Very happy! So glad they're not loaded with bud rot like I'd expect give how thick they are :). Thanks DD.
Fantastic looking BUDS !!!
Thank you SB!
Congrats on another successful harvest. That is some significant buddage.
Thanks VG...significant is correct!
Aww, proud papa! Well done and #nolarf
LOL! Thanks double H. I have a pic of the larf but forgot to post it. I think it was 3 tiny puffballs and that's it!
Beautiful!... Great Harvest,Shed!
And today the AK...a little less schlepping from here on in....
Thanks carcass...my hernia is much happier now. o_O
Sweet! Nice harvest Shed. We wouldn't expect anything less, unless it's a SPOG.
Har! #nospog® :thanks:
#nolarf I totally forgot about that, I suppose bc I didn’t see any
:nerd-with-glasses:
Gratz on the harvest! Nice trim job, by the way.
Thanks BL! I tried to avoid chopping the foxtails. :oops:
Nice thumb shot
Looking like a good time for a while
A good sleepy time I hear :). Thanks for appreciating the thumb Lowded, 'cause you know thumbthing about that :).
Outstanding Shed, beautiful colas. impressive work
Thank you dynamo...I feel like I didn't need to do much with this other than feed it and schlep it. If it's a great smoke then I recommend it as a really good strain to grow.

I think I'll post all the other stuff I've been saving and leave the AK-47 harvest for tomorrow. No reason you need go through it all again so quickly just because I did :).

Back in a bit with the bits and bobs, or as they're called in Palm Springs, "tib bits."

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Age, and :thanks: for the clone!

----------------------------------------------------

Alrighty, here is the non-harvest Monday update! In addition to taking down two big plants, I also did a few other things around the garden, so let's have a gander.

First, a big :thanks: to @Pennywise, @Dutchman1990, and @ProfessorFlora for the helpful instructions on keeping a mother plant small (over in Dutch's thread last week). I went ahead and followed their advice on my Peyote Critical 1.1.1 and Berry Bomb 1.3.1 clones in 1 gallon pots.

PC:

BeBo:

I have a spare of each if these don't survive all the root chopping.

I also have a bunch of rooted clones in solo cups from June. You've seen that I put more than one cutting per cup to increase my chances of a good one without taking up more room than I have on the heat mat. This is how I separate them. First, I let them get really well rooted. This is two It's It Punch in one cup:

Well-rooted and tangled together:

I let the ProMix get pretty dry and then rotate the root ball while squeezing it in various spots to make the dirt fall out. It takes some patience to do without damaging the roots, but eventually I have two separate plants.

Then I sprinkle mykos on the roots and replant them in their own cups. Be careful when you compact the soil that you allow the stem to go down as you press, otherwise you shear the roots off the lower branch:

Then soak the medium really well with whatever nutes they had been getting. These are on 3g/gallon MegaCrop.

Last for the day...you may remember that I took the drying Bedroom Cookies 2.2 off the stems thinking I would need the drying box for the Berry Bomb. Here are the BC 2.2 buds in the box:

Because of the high RH in my area, I first had to put the little dehuey in the box with them for a few hours.

I am using the @Derbybud turkey-bag burping method, so I got a large 8lb turkey bag and dumped them all in:

I decide three bags was better!

The bags have settled around 70% now. I open them twice a day for about 30 minutes with the fan on them. If you put a remote control or something similar on the bottom of the opening, the air from the fan blows them open...perfect!

That's it for me today. I've got loads of catching up to do, so apologies in advance for the lag in getting to my sub list. AK-47 harvest update tomorrow. :ciao:

The PC clone lives and the other two you gave me are pushing pistils. Goin to grab my camera and grab some pics. Thanks Shed!

And another NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude that Berry Bomb... #fuggaboutit!

Back
Top Bottom