InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I pulled the IIP out of the tent to make room for the Sour G and DTF, and it bagged up exactly at 62% RH, so I weighed it:

Final weight for It's It Punch:

281 grams = 9.9 ounces. I have to say I'm surprised as it seems like less volume, but they are pretty solid nugs.

Also, I got the Bedroom Cookies to settle back in the mid-60s so it's curing in 6 jars with Boveda 62s as of yesterday.

-----------------------------------------------

Heya shed
How are you doing This fine saturday? I’m slowly getting out of a huge energy dip so I tought Lets pay your journal a visit
And the dtf... Its hunting my mind lol
Hey NS! Nice to see you here :). I'm glad you're on the upswing and digging the DTF. I'm hoping for a good sativa high from it.
I saw a lot of clear still Shed. Maybe the AK is ready. Its all about you though, whatchu lookin fer?
Anything but sleep ;).
I'm with you brother! I had the same thing happen to me with an unemployed niece. No intention of working (A youngster) had her mom call and ask for free weed. I told her mom to send her over and the cost/gram is such. She never came. I never charge anyone and I always have a gift for family and close friends but don't send your kids here for free things to perpetuate their lifestyle of laziness.
Seriously! Cash or some appreciation would be nice.
I am looking forward to growing and trying some Gold Leaf, It has THC and CBD which is what I want for Pain , Depression etc.
@medmanmike had his GL tested a while back and there wasn't much CBD in the results. High CBD for 420 is a completely different number than what we consider high now. Here is what he found:

Test results were not what I expected compared to What 420.com says, but still ok. THC: 12.64 %, CBD: 0.36 %, Total Cannabinoids: 14.68 %.

Go Shed Go!
:thanks:
^^^ What otter said! Snip-Snip! Chop-chop!
Done! Update soon.
Too bad you lost so much.
Goodnight Shed.:love:
Thank you VG :ciao:
Sorry, that is disappointing.
Nice to see you back here CR. It was definitely a bummer to have to keep taking of huge chunks of buds and dropping them in the scrap pile. On the plus side, the plants were big enough to still have something to keep the jars filled until next summer.
#nolarf for sure.
Thats a bummer :/ hope you still have plenty of meds buddy
Thanks NS. If the DTF turns out to be a big hit I can always flower another in the spring. I think I'll have enough to get through the winter.
1/4 Per Sucks , but NoLarf !! am sure there is still enough , That Gold Leaf sounds good if its not racy . Hate to get Jacked up with nowhere to go lol
I don't recall anyone mentioning racy for the Gold Leaf, so that's a plus if you have nowhere to go :).

-----------------------------------------------

Harvest updates soon!

Okay, it's another Monday double-harvest update! Saturday was Sour G and Sunday was DTF, so let's do them in order of disappearance...

Sour G is a cross created by @The rooster from Sour Diesel, Gorilla Glue #4, and THC Bomb. I first planted a seed at the end of December 2017 and I veg them for a long time, so this is only Sour G 1.1.1. The clone was planted on January 21, 2019, and if we give it a week for roots, it's a total grow time of 222 days.

Pardon the blur in the first two pics. Always clean your lenses first!

Pre-harvest:

I decided to work in the shade this time!

The bones:

Hanging dry:

All the rot:

My wife and daughter both put in over an hour of de-leafing before they went to the movies Saturday night, which saved me a lot of time. Cutting out bud rot makes the process take a lot longer.

And Sunday was time to take down the DTF, a creation of @Van Stank Genetics and a cross between Durban Poison and Alaskan Thunderfuck. I planted a single seed and hoped for a female, and I got it. It sprouted on April 24th, so total grow time was 137 days, and it turned out to be the perfect size to move around.

Pre-harvest:

One of the least rotten mains, and a beauty it is:

These are the outside branches, some of which I had to cut in half to fit in the wash bucket! Without the rot they would have been pic-worthy after trimming:

The bones:

The rot:

I lost a lot of the mains to rot in the end :(.

Here are the Sour G (bottom strings) and DTF (top strings) in the tent this morning:

It was hard to draw a line to delineate them because some of the DTF is hanging below the top string of the Sour G, but the top three rows are DTF and the bottom ones are Sour G. The loose buds on the light are Sour G. The loose buds from the DTF are sitting in a box lid in the house.

That leaves just the AK-47 for next weekend and I'll be done! If I harvest on Saturday, I will probably drop one or two auto seeds Saturday night, and then Sunday I will deal with the all the root bound clones. They too get moved twice a day, from inside the bike shed (under the Mars 300) to on top of it. Staying in 1 gallon pots are the Peyote Critical and Berry Bomb mothers, and I will be making four 1 gallon mothers from the many solo cup clones: DTF, IIP, Candida lanky, Candida squat. And in a month I will move a Sour G clone to a 1 gallon as well. Those will be my mother plants for the winter.

I hope your weekend went well and that the week ahead looks sunny and bright, except up by @newty where it's probably starting to snow :).

Congratulations on another harvest - hope your fingers survived the weekend trimming!
My wife and daughter both put in over an hour of de-leafing before they went to the movies Saturday night, which saved me a lot of time.
It sure does make a difference - even if only for a short block of time. :green_heart:

Also congrats on 10 oz of IIP! It seems you've had several killer yields this time around.

Great job,Shed-only one to go-that's got to be a good feeling!

Very nice shed, and I can say, digging for all the rot when I was cutting added a lot of time to the process.
Yeah, trimming is easy compared to digging for rot. Miss any and the whole stem could go to shit while it's hanging.
Well done Shed! Well done sir. Nice looking colas there. Hope the wife likes the smoke!!
Thank you Van. She tried out a tester on Labor Day and liked it! I'm sure it's even better for the week of ripening. :thanks:
Nice Shed, bummer about the rot, but nice to get them down and hanging. Looks like a decent amount even with the rot.
Thanks UA! Should still be a good harvest. That's one of the pluses of growing plants that are too big :).
Congratulations on another harvest - hope your fingers survived the weekend trimming!
It sure does make a difference - even if only for a short block of time.
Also congrats on 10 oz of IIP! It seems you've had several killer yields this time around.
Many hands make light work! And the yields are coming in well. It's gotta make up for the miniature fall and winter grow ;). Thanks BL! And once the AK is down I can get back to work on the pipe...
Great job,Shed-only one to go-that's got to be a good feeling!
Thank you carcass, it is a great feeling! I moved one plant today. I watered one plant today. I feel like I have almost nothing to do in the mornings now, and yet I was still 10 minutes late for work :oops: .

It's been a tough growing season for you Shed...
nice haul on the IIP! All considered I think you did well with all the numbers.
Thank you MrS! And the key is to grow big enough plants to be able to lose some. :)
Nice harvest Shed! On the bud rot... humidity is not your friend down there!
Still another great round of flowering though with some stellar plants!
Well done!
Thanks Dutch! The humidity and the small things that turn into moths (is that okay @Virgin ground?). I'm adding those to the list of things I've learned this grow...

Highya ITS,

Yeah, that's a great harvest job! I know the rot is a pain. So much so, I remove what I can find while growing on the vine so it doesn't keep growing. Makes trim day a little easier. Glad your coffers will be full for the winter. Cheers

@InTheShed

Autos? You've said you haven't had the greatest luck with them. What's the plan? In the tent? What strains/breeders? You got this. #nomorespogs

Okay, it's another Monday double-harvest update! Saturday was Sour G and Sunday was DTF, so let's do them in order of disappearance...

Sour G is a cross created by @The rooster from Sour Diesel, Gorilla Glue #4, and THC Bomb. I first planted a seed at the end of December 2017 and I veg them for a long time, so this is only Sour G 1.1.1. The clone was planted on January 21, 2019, and if we give it a week for roots, it's a total grow time of 222 days.

Pardon the blur in the first two pics. Always clean your lenses first!

Pre-harvest:

I decided to work in the shade this time!

The bones:

Hanging dry:

All the rot:

My wife and daughter both put in over an hour of de-leafing before they went to the movies Saturday night, which saved me a lot of time. Cutting out bud rot makes the process take a lot longer.

And Sunday was time to take down the DTF, a creation of @Van Stank Genetics and a cross between Durban Poison and Alaskan Thunderfuck. I planted a single seed and hoped for a female, and I got it. It sprouted on April 24th, so total grow time was 137 days, and it turned out to be the perfect size to move around.

Pre-harvest:

One of the least rotten mains, and a beauty it is:

These are the outside branches, some of which I had to cut in half to fit in the wash bucket! Without the rot they would have been pic-worthy after trimming:

The bones:

The rot:

I lost a lot of the mains to rot in the end :(.

Here are the Sour G (bottom strings) and DTF (top strings) in the tent this morning:

It was hard to draw a line to delineate them because some of the DTF is hanging below the top string of the Sour G, but the top three rows are DTF and the bottom ones are Sour G. The loose buds on the light are Sour G. The loose buds from the DTF are sitting in a box lid in the house.

That leaves just the AK-47 for next weekend and I'll be done! If I harvest on Saturday, I will probably drop one or two auto seeds Saturday night, and then Sunday I will deal with the all the root bound clones. They too get moved twice a day, from inside the bike shed (under the Mars 300) to on top of it. Staying in 1 gallon pots are the Peyote Critical and Berry Bomb mothers, and I will be making four 1 gallon mothers from the many solo cup clones: DTF, IIP, Candida lanky, Candida squat. And in a month I will move a Sour G clone to a 1 gallon as well. Those will be my mother plants for the winter.

I hope your weekend went well and that the week ahead looks sunny and bright, except up by @newty where it's probably starting to snow :).

Yer gunna love the DTF

Bummer about the rot...but that's the challenge of outdoor grows

Congrats on another fabulous weekend of harvesting. I’m so glad to hear Mrs. Shed and mini Shed, feminized - helped with the trimming some. It’s so much work all alone. I’ll join the choir and say, sorry to hear about the rot-losses. That’s a terrible reward for growing fat nugs.
AUTOS huh?! Cool :cool: What strains you got in mind for that? I’m getting ready to drop some myself. That’s right Shed, now that your summer schepping is nearly complete, I’ll be adding another journal for you to get behind on. ;)

I am mixing Subcools Super Soil right now. Dam its a lot of work mixing this much soil
Subcools Super Soil .jpg

That's like 8 foot around the tarp is 14x24 so this is A Lot of dirt. after this I have to mix for the High Brix and then for the Coots Mix I am going to be Dead after this. I may mix the other soils tomorrow

It is a lot of work, @PCaddict ! I need to pour mine out of the cans and give it a mixing today.

Back
Top Bottom