InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

NIce Family of mothers and clones! Such a big brood you have :D

And 9+ ounces from any plant is great... all rot aside ;) it looks like it was still a pretty good harvest for you :thumb:
And I'm actually looking forward to you getting back to solo-journaling.
^^^
Really progressive for 1968!
They absolutely were!

Now, that's an idea I can support. I like efficiency. It's not that I'm lazy, but I hate wasting energy (especially if it's counterproductive).

Thank you for saving me some work.
Didn’t I tell you that Van was your man! :thumb:

Be the sun in your world :cool: .
:circle-of-love:

I’ll say this tho’, if the sun shines out of your arse, sunglasses don’t really help :rofl:

I was never a huge Floyd fan and only own Dark Side and Wish You Were Here. In 1968 I was more into The Band, Cat Mother & the All Night Newsboys, Creedence, and the Stones.
Have you listened to the Creedence set from woodstock that was released last month. It is available stand alone on vinyl and digital. Great set.

Didn’t I tell you that Van was your man! :thumb:

Yes. Yes, you did, oh wise Shed. I finally got around to reading in his journal. Not caught up yet but I suspect I've much to learn there. Thank you.

Have you listened to the Creedence set from woodstock that was released last month. It is available stand alone on vinyl and digital. Great set.
I haven't as only the elites have access to that new Woodstock compendium :). Feel free to rip it to mp3 for me and email the files over!
Yes. Yes, you did, oh wise Shed. I finally got around to reading in his journal. Not caught up yet but I suspect I've much to learn there. Thank you.
That was from Amy! But yes, Van is a compendium of great growing info.

"Compendium" was on flash sale tonight...deal!

I haven't as only the elites have access to that new Woodstock compendium :). Feel free to rip it to mp3 for me and email the files over!

That was from Amy! But yes, Van is a compendium of great growing info.

"Compendium" was on flash sale tonight...deal!

Well, oops. Sorry, guys.

Is Napster still around??
I believe they exist as a troubled streaming service.

But there are other alternatives to it that exist. Disclaimer-I do not own and do not support buying uncopyrighted illegal entertainment or instructional media. And can honestly say I don't copy music, not even for my own uses.

Back
Top Bottom