InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Indeed you were! I'm only keeping the lanky one because I'm concerned about the possible differences in % of CBD between the two, as it was a blend of both that created the oil I had tested. If I flower the lanky one again I would top it a few times as I did the first one, not let it get crazy like this last one.

Or I could keep the shorter one and just have another batch of oil tested when it comes to that. Life is full of trade-offs!

---------------------------------------

On another topic, I wanted to mention that the IIP smells of coffee and skunk when I burp the bags.

Who else is burning down right now >>>>>>>>…….. :lot-o-toke: I like to mix my last little bit together it makes for such a good BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :surf: Now time for a Brownie for the long haul. I should be good for the night after I eat a Brownie Woot :morenutes:

Wow - I wonder if that could be as simple as differnt environment, different ‘food’, so different phenotypical expression and corresponding terpene profile.
Coffee and skunk sounds :drool:

And while I was spraying the AK-47 with castille soap/water this morning, I found this:

I'll post it to Amy's Friend or Foe thread and see if anyone there can get an ID on it.
:thumb: nice pics of it too. Pretty big for a hover fly :hmmmm:

... various bits and bobs.
You goin’ all British on us! :D

You goin’ all British on us!
I went British 26 years ago tomorrow :).
You've got clones of both now too right? You'll be the IIP expert before too long.
I have clones of both the Berry Bomb and the IIP. Berry Bomb will be going into jars this week but the IIP still has about 10 days of burping.
Bubba Kush tastes like coffee and cocoa.
Now that you mention cocoa, there was a kind of chocolate hint in there as well. I'll try to get a better idea tonight, and I'll PM MrGreene and see what his smelled like since the clone was off his plant.

Think dark roast extra bold. :Rasta:
That's what I brew up every morning! Black as night...

I'm gonna have to add that to my list to grow. Sounds delicious!
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom