InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Who else is burning down right now >>>>>>>>…….. :lot-o-toke: I like to mix my last little bit together it makes for such a good BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :surf: Now time for a Brownie for the long haul. I should be good for the night after I eat a Brownie Woot :morenutes:
Me, just had a blunt and chilling.

Not sure if you found Interstellar Overdrive or Careful With That Axe Eugene, those are also ahead of their time and pretty experimental. Those were underground hits when people were showing up to see the pretty lights... The original rave scene I guess, back before Syd lost his marbles.

Wish You Were Here was inspired by Syd's removal from the band. I'll stop rambling about Floyd.

AND ABOUT THAT BUG, well that one would be dead at my place!
I've about 11" of floyd on vinyl, and a good 10" of CD of various concerts and such.

The Relics comp is great if someone needs a quick primer on older floyd.

Me, just had a blunt and chilling.

I've about 11" of floyd on vinyl, and a good 10" of CD of various concerts and such.

The Relics comp is great if someone needs a quick primer on older floyd.

I once had them all on CD still have some on wax, and the two box sets. I've got the concert stuff too, just the stuff they've released and some Youtube Rips I converted to mp3. At some point I boxed up all my CD's and put them in storage. I'll be damned if that box has gone missing. I'm really bummed about that I had the wall and DSOM on 24 Kt Gold CD. Relics was in that collection too, along with well all of the CD's. :oops:

The Show Must Go On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once had them all on CD still have some on wax, and the two box sets. I've got the concert stuff too, just the stuff they've released and some Youtube Rips I converted to mp3. At some point I boxed up all my CD's and put them in storage. I'll be damned if that box has gone missing. I'm really bummed about that I had the wall and DSOM on 24 Kt Gold CD. Relics was in that collection too, along with well all of the CD's. :oops:

The Show Must Go On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool man. I mostly have either the dutch or german 1sts for floyd on the 70s and earlier stuff. I never spent time ripping or shreddign stuff to drives. I have been finally going through all my CDs to see if they work, clean, listen, then keep or sale, it's taken about 2.5 years...I have a few hundred that I might just dump in the sale pile.

I really really hesitate to say I collect. But yeah. I've an early punk collection that is just pretty ugly and will probably put a kid through college.

fwiw, I never really got into the wall.

Their best work. Meddle.

The wall is a heavy piece, i’d put Tommy in that category as well. A coupla Rock Operas. I have the Wall Live in Berlin from the 80’s. When they had Thomas Dolby in the Strings and Cyndi Lauper was there too. Built the wall on stage and everythin. Got to see it live at The Coliseum when Roger toured.

I don’t know about their best album but their strangest was definitely piper at the gates of dawn. The kaleidoscope album cover was pretty crazy too.

Back
Top Bottom