InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

The wall is a heavy piece, i’d put Tommy in that category as well. A coupla Rock Operas. I have the Wall Live in Berlin from the 80’s. When they had Thomas Dolby in the Strings and Cyndi Lauper was there too. Built the wall on stage and everythin. Got to see it live at The Coliseum when Roger toured.

I don’t know about their best album but their strangest was definitely piper at the gates of dawn. The kaleidoscope album cover was pretty crazy too.

Not a lot of people are even familiar with that album Agemon! Lucifer Sam, Lucifer Sam!

Happy Anniversary to the Sheddies!
:party:

I remember the day I got married. It was hot. We didn't have a bridal path to walk down... it was a hot road that had heatwaves coming off the top... but I'll leave that for another day. This is you and yoursday. Have a great one!

Thank you Dutch! The fact that you can remember yours means that there is no connection between cannabis and memory loss.
:welldone:
Exactly!
:thumb:

Congrats on the anniversary brother! Hope you have many more!

I think I'd also be a great case study for the "cannabis doesn't cause memory loss" theory.

I also remember my anniversary... after all these years....

...we got married on 8/8/08 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Specifically so we wouldn't forget! LoL

Thanks Van!

------------------------------

Friday is trichome update day! You know I value all of your opinions even when we disagree, so let's dive in. This is the last surviving plant of the 9 big'ns I had growing...the AK-47:

The sugar leaves are getting heavy with amber, and the calyxes are a mix of clear, cloudy, and amber. I've said this before, but this plant has a high leaf-to-calyx ratio, so more sugar leaves are smoked than trimmed away, making me more wary of amber leaves than I would be on a different plant.

Pipe up!

:thanks:

Thanks Van!

------------------------------

Friday is trichome update day! You know I value all of your opinions even when we disagree, so let's dive in. This is the last surviving plant of the 9 big'ns I had growing...the AK-47:

The sugar leaves are getting heavy with amber, and the calyxes are a mix of clear, cloudy, and amber. I've said this before, but this plant has a high leaf-to-calyx ratio, so more sugar leaves are smoked than trimmed away, making me more wary of amber leaves than I would be on a different plant.

Pipe up!

:thanks:
You know just the right way to get me excited! LoL
[nipple_rubbing_emoji]
:rofl:

Baaaahaha! Just playin'! Had a good day, had to share some smiles.

Love ya brochacho! Looking great!
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom