InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

ProMix where? Solo cup? Done transplanting autos. Final home? Outside and not warm enough at night for germination.

Peat pucks is where I germinate all my seeds, autos or photos. They're small and fit in the shoebox, which makes it easy to control the environment.
Where do you get the peat pucks ? I am curious because I will be germinating a couple seeds it will work with the High Brix ? Do you just plant the puck and all or do you have to transplant them ? :nomo:

Thanks Age but I'm going to pass. I have all the indica I'll need for a few years between the Peyote Critical, the Berry Bomb, and the Bedroom Cookies.

I'm putting together a harvest post with both Candida and IIP, so I'll be back later with that. I'm running low on energy lately (since my bad cold really) so I apologize for the pace of my posting here and elsewhere.
:sorry:

Life shed look at me

I still feel quilty for kinda using my time else where then magazine. But im always here. Can never forget the great ones buddy..

Keep your head up shed .

Sending you love and positive strong energy buddy.:passitleft:

I love Indica shed please share lol

Well it's Friday and I now have a new plant to talk about, so let's get to the update!

Welcome to day 1 of Amnesia Haze auto (AHa):

That's two days from peat to sprout...fast mover so far!

Of course, even though I tear open the bottom of the mesh, it doesn't stop the tap root from finding the first hole in the edge:

So I cut around it before tearing off the rest of the mesh:

Planted in the sun :) :

I put it in a 5 gallon pot and buried it slightly below the surface, so I can bury a bit of the lower stem as it grows. I watered it with distilled water in the indentation in the soil, as if it were in a 1 gallon pot. Most of the water I poured very close, to make sure the tap doesn't dry out, and then the top 3-4 inches of the outer ring.

Finally for the day, I want to post the mothers I transplanted to 1 gallon pots on Sunday and topped at the same time. @Van Stank had done that a few days earlier with his and I wanted to give it a go. Here they Sunday and today:

No harm no foul! They're all growing well even with the root scoring and no Mykos. Feel free to use this technique when you need to.

That's what I've got. I'm hoping the DDA comes up soon so I can get them both on the same schedule.

Happy Friday. :cool:

Bud with Tricombs 3.jpg

Bud with tricombs 1.jpg
Bud with tricombs 2.jpg

Did I take this at the right time this is our little harvest from an Amnesia Haze Auto. It never took off it stayed small
Our first harvest 1.jpg

We will get more from the Gorilla Glue #4 X Zkittlez and the Mistry seed and we have a small clone that stayed small too. I don't think I was feeding enough I feed less then it said on the Fox Farm feeding schedule. Less is more but not sure in this case, Also the picture of the plant we cut has DiatomaceousEarth not powdery mildew

Back
Top Bottom