InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Well, I took a few days off and fell behind by about 10 pages. :laughtwo:
I do have a hernia repair surgery coming up next month.
I had one of those just a few years ago - feels like yesterday. I no longer have a belly button - LOL.
I'll use the downtime to make a @BeezLuiz style pipe! Though a belt-sander and Vicodin may not mix well together...
Vicodin is probably a safer choice than smoking a bowl during. Just make sure the belt-sander isn't too heavy. ;)
This is the Wednesday update, the one where I put the two cracked auto seeds into peat pucks and into the Shoebox of Light® on the heat mat.
You just finished a massive grow cycle... and you're already going through withdrawls!

Hola Shed!

Your Mama

s look vigorous, and your new baby girl is muy bonita!

I thought of you and your recent woes with mold when I saw a description of Dutch Passion’s Frisian Dew:

1st prize High Life Holland 2008
The most beautiful outdoor variety we have ever encountered. A Super Skunk female x Purple Star male, seen after 3 years of selecting clones. Although we produced many Skunk/Purple hybrids in the past 20 years, we have never seen anything coming close to this hybrid. Light purple coulour.(50% Indica, 50% Sativa). Very high yielder, very good stem to leave ratio (only little leaves). Not susceptible to mold. Absolute premium quality outdoor strain. A must for the outdoor grower.”

Indica / Sativa Hybrid
XXL yields

7.5+ weeks in flower

That seedling looks like a nice,healthy one...hell, it's probably 3 inches tall by now!
Hope the DDA popped her head out for you, to keep things on the same schedule...

I wouldn’t put a pack in there until your RH was in the low 60’s. Then I use 62’s. Some people like the 58’s as well. Depends on what you like. My thought is if I want it drier than 62 I can just leave it out for a bit.
I use both the 62% and the 58% Bovedas. For storage, I use the 62% ones...but when I bring a jar out to be put in the medicine cabinet, I pull the 62% and go with the 58%. I find the 58% are better for smoking while the 62% really hold the cure nicely.

There is no right or wrong, there is just what works best for you and your preference. Give different things a try and see what you like. Its all about preference. I find 62% doesn't want to burn as well as 58% and 58% doesn't cure as well as 62%.

Thanks brother. Digging your little ladies man. I feel like I could probably go for the flip on my little tall ones just to see what happens. The Afghan is tall/thick as hell now.
That's the thing about clones...leave them long enough and they turn into full size plants!
Congrats on the new lil ones Shed.
Thanks oops! Just one so far :(
Wow buddy those 1gal mothers didn’t skip a beat!
They sure didn't! I even trimmed them this weekend.
Thank You Shed. I have a few things in my head not to do next time, Lol. I didn't know you could keep them under just a CFL bulb that makes things easier I have time to figure out where I could keep a couple mothers. I will start looking on Amazon for a heat matt and the other stuff I need. You have really been a BIG help Shed Thanks again
That's why we're here PCa! Glad to help.
What RH Bovida Pack do I need to get to put in a jar with my bud to cure it after I take it out of the fridge and brown paper bags doing the Low and Slow method ? I see they have 72% and 68% etc.
All good answers below :).
I wouldn’t put a pack in there until your RH was in the low 60’s. Then I use 62’s. Some people like the 58’s as well. Depends on what you like. My thought is if I want it drier than 62 I can just leave it out for a bit.
Unless you leave them out in my house, where they climb to the high 60s :cheesygrinsmiley:.
I had one of those just a few years ago - feels like yesterday. I no longer have a belly button
I had the right side done about 10 year ago, but I still have the lint-collector. Mine must have been lower down, as this one is as well.
Vicodin is probably a safer choice than smoking a bowl during. Just make sure the belt-sander isn't too heavy.
LOL! It's under 10 pounds so I'll be okay.
you're already going through withdrawls!
Without all those big plants to move and water I feel like I have nothing to do. o_O
Seedling looks healthy , shoot the DDA has probably came up by now LOL Mothers are something new to an old farmer , if not too much trouble could you point me to a thread that tells more about it so as not to drag it through here . Thanks in advance
Here is where the bonsai mother discussion happened in Dutch's thread. Just read from that post and some of the next page for the info.

Here is where I did it.
I thought of you and your recent woes with mold when I saw a description of Dutch Passion’s Frisian Dew
Thanks Felipe! I should put together a list of the mold-resistant strains, including Berry Bomb. Fat colas, no rot. Maybe the caterpillars didn't like it.
That seedling looks like a nice,healthy one...hell, it's probably 3 inches tall by now!
Hope the DDA popped her head out for you, to keep things on the same schedule...
It's one of my autos so I never expect that kind of growth. I assume spog® with every sprout so I can be pleasantly surprised. :)
Good looking Bonzai mothers!
Thanks Crazy!
I find 62% doesn't want to burn as well as 58% and 58% doesn't cure as well as 62%.
Excellent advice Van. Thanks for that!

Evening mr.Shed hope this finds you well....
Hi Smeegol Do you like my avatar he is holding a video card or GPU Lol I build PCs and work on them, I have always been a fan of Golum

Evening mr.Shed hope this finds you well....
Thank you Smeegol. I hope all is well down south with you on the first day of spring!

-------------------------------------------------

Monday update! The DDA is still a no-show, so when I get the new seeds I will drop two:

However, the Amnesia Haze auto hasn't died yet! Here it is at sunset yesterday:

Here is where it lives at night. 20/4 is the light schedule at this point:

I'm keeping the lux down while it's still small, taking a lesson from Preston's poor burned babies (that's 10,280):

Once I get another node I'll start to up the lux, and then eventually be at 24/0.

And here it is outside in the overcast sun this morning:

Still was about 45,000 lux even with the thick marine layer.

On to other weekend stuff...the father of a woman in my office is in the early stages of dementia so she has come to me for advice, and mentioned that her mother keeps giving him her sleeping pills. I told her I would make her some Blueberry auto sleep meds for him to try. I decarbed in a turkey bag this time:

Not 100% smell-proof, but better than the foil pouch method. I went just 75 minutes at 240ºF because I didn't have to account for the heat-blocking effect of the foil. I put it in the grinder after decarb to make it take up less room in the jar. That way the oil would just about cover it.

I made the oil in the oven because it was a tiny batch of just 3 ounce of EVOO which I shook every 30 minutes. When it was done, I recovered 2 ounces of oil and added .75 tsp liquid sunflower lecithin. After sitting in the fridge for 24 hours, I made five different strength capsules last night.

They were a few at full strength, and then cut with EVOO at 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, and 1:4. I told her to start with the lowest strength and work her way up, and that she would probably end up sharing the full-strength ones with her friends :).

He just started a new medication for something so his doctor wants to wait a week before trying these, but I'll report back when I get an update.

That's it for me! I hope your weekends went well. :cool:

the father of a woman in my office is in the early stages of dementia so she has come to me for advice, and mentioned that her mother keeps giving him her sleeping pills. I told her I would make her some Blueberry auto sleep meds for him to try.
:bravo:

Hi Smeegol Do you like my avatar he is holding a video card or GPU Lol I build PCs and work on them, I have always been a fan of Golum

My precousis you tooks it didn'tsis you...... I like fishis too, evening mr.Pc a very handsome ol chap on your avatar, I believe that's a 2nd cousin on the inbred line of uncle Sned....hahah

Thank you Smeegol. I hope all is well down south with you on the first day of spring!

-------------------------------------------------

Monday update! The DDA is still a no-show, so when I get the new seeds I will drop two:

However, the Amnesia Haze auto hasn't died yet! Here it is at sunset yesterday:

Here is where it lives at night. 20/4 is the light schedule at this point:

I'm keeping the lux down while it's still small, taking a lesson from Preston's poor burned babies (that's 10,280):

Once I get another node I'll start to up the lux, and then eventually be at 24/0.

And here it is outside in the overcast sun this morning:

Still was about 45,000 lux even with the thick marine layer.

On to other weekend stuff...the father of a woman in my office is in the early stages of dementia so she has come to me for advice, and mentioned that her mother keeps giving him her sleeping pills. I told her I would make her some Blueberry auto sleep meds for him to try. I decarbed in a turkey bag this time:

Not 100% smell-proof, but better than the foil pouch method. I went just 75 minutes at 240ºF because I didn't have to account for the heat-blocking effect of the foil. I put it in the grinder after decarb to make it take up less room in the jar. That way the oil would just about cover it.

I made the oil in the oven because it was a tiny batch of just 3 ounce of EVOO which I shook every 30 minutes. When it was done, I recovered 2 ounces of oil and added .75 tsp liquid sunflower lecithin. After sitting in the fridge for 24 hours, I made five different strength capsules last night.

They were a few at full strength, and then cut with EVOO at 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, and 1:4. I told her to start with the lowest strength and work her way up, and that she would probably end up sharing the full-strength ones with her friends :).

He just started a new medication for something so his doctor wants to wait a week before trying these, but I'll report back when I get an update.

That's it for me! I hope your weekends went well. :cool:

It was a very cold day actually the 1st day of spring16c/60f after a week of 38c/100f it felt like I was back living in the uk...haha
Like the look of those EVOO caps....

My precousis you tooks it didn'tsis you...... I like fishis too, evening mr.Pc a very handsome ol chap on your avatar, I believe that's a 2nd cousin on the inbred line of uncle Sned....hahah

It was a very cold day actually the 1st day of spring16c/60f after a week of 38c/100f it felt like I was back living in the uk...haha
Like the look of those EVOO caps....
You forgot The Po Tate Os too Smeegal didn't like the Po Tate Os with his Fishiss Gota Love some JRR I've been a fan from the time I was a kid back in the 60s my mom read us every book.

You forgot The Po Tate Os too Smeegal didn't like the Po Tate Os with his Fishiss Gota Love some JRR I've been a fan from the time I was a kid back in the 60s my mom read us every book.

Ya I do love reading I won't lie many a happy hour spent with gollum and his merry crew, the movie never bewitched like the books did. But I do love me some PoTate Os too.....haha

both the 62% and the 58% Bovedas. For storage, I use the 62% ones...but when I bring a jar out to be put in the medicine cabinet, I pull the 62% and go with the 58%. I find the 58% are better for smoking while the 62% really hold the cure nicely.
:thumb: I’m gonna try this out. Sounds good to me :)

DDA is still a no-show
:popcorn: how many days since it went into the puck?

Back
Top Bottom