InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Two likes, two replies...excellent!

I think @DonkeyDick is still with us, but I did know the seed was not going to make it topside after all this time. I have to say I was surprised it even had a tail though.

I'm waiting for new DDA seeds in the mail, so two of those will get dropped as soon as they arrive. And my wife is enjoying the uncured DTF so much (thank you @Van Stank!) that I may grow out one of my monstercrop clones and flower it with the autos. Or add it to the winter grow dropping in December.
Very glad to hear that Shed. Its a popular one for sure in my crowd. Its off the shelves real quick.

Speaking of DTF, had a roofer come out and gave me lookover on a new roof quote. Well kind of hard to hide an outdoor grow on a deck from and he noticed of course. Chat went on and he's a pot head and has smoked every day since he was 16. We chatted about cannabis for a while (he's the owner of the company) and I decided to give him a couple samples with one being the DTF (as he said he liked sativas).

He dropped by today to drop off the official quote and for some additional 'talk'. We talked for about 5 minutes on the roof and then of course switched to weed. I asked how he liked samples and he kind of giggled and said thats why he wanted to drop the quote off in person. "Dude you got any more of that DTF? Thats really nice!"

I laughed and said sorry, coffers are empty on that one aside from my personal stash and I share that when I smoke it. He was kind of bummed....really liked it. Settled on an zip of Tangie Ghost Train Haze and a zip of Hawaiian. Everyone always wants the DTF. Really glad to hear your wife is enjoying it even in the uncured stage!

I was thinking about her the other day.....and how bummed I was that I lost the cut of her over the summer. She was a monster....and so nice to smoke.

Guess i will just have to drop another batch of seeds in few weeks and see if I can't find another one.

Yeah I thought that about the Stankberry too.....been looking for a Blueberry Muffin pheno ever since!

I did find a surprise I forgot about. I shared the last of my Stankberry with StoneOtter when he came over for a visit minus one bud I am saving for smoking with a buddy coming to visit next month, anyways, I was digging through a cabinet and found a few COBs I did and had forgotten about over the last 6 months or so and one of them was the from the Stankberry plant. Its not nearly as electric as the flower form....but man its still got the kick of a mule!

And yes, I use 50/50 grape seed oil and pumpkin seed oils for my topicals, though I'm sure GSO alone would be fine too.

I’ve found the 50/50 to be my favorite mix too Shed.

:jawdropper:

Congrats Stank! That's the most beautiful cola I have seen for a long time! :thumb:
Thanks CraZy! Its definitely the nicest one we have grown....at least from girth perspective. I would have to defer to the Stankberry colas for length and the Northern Lights Colas in the POTM for a combo of length and girth.

Well I read the first 8 or so books from him in his series and then just felt like he was bogging down and not going anywhere with the story line. Then the nerve of him to die with his story unfinished....sheesh. I loved it for the first 6 or 7 books though. And for anyone not familiar with Robert Jordan's books.....they aren't for the feint of heart....900-1200 pages is not unusual for a novel of his.

But seriously if you have any enjoyment of Fantasy, I can't recommend Salvatore enough. His description of sword combat is second to none. He builds amazing depth of characters for a fantasy genre as well. If you ever decide to read him, let me know, I can send you the books and give you the recommended reading sequence.

Its funny, his main series he got famous for was never meant to go the way it did. Book 4 was written first, followed by 5, and 6. It was in that book 4 to book 5 timeline he decided to switch the main character from the human barbarian to the Drow Elf. He got so much intrigue into the background on the "new" main character, he had to go back and write the background on him.....i.e. Book 1, 2, and 3. Books 1,2, and 3 while great, are very difficult to read due to the trying to figure out how to pronounce a lot of the names names (I have always appreciated authors that include a glossary/appendix that includes correct annunciation) . But once you are hooked, man you are hooked. I remember reading a book a day and running to Barnes and Noble looking for the next one in the series.

Thanking thee kindly mr.Stank as I'm a sucker for good fantasy just googled Salvatore so off book shopping I go, and good morning you.
And a merry morning to ya mr.Shed.....

Back
Top Bottom