InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You only have 14K lux outside, was it totally overcast? I have like up to 5K in the shade.
5,000 in the shade is ~1/3 of what I have when it's overcast at 7:30am. I'm not sure what you're point is.
Damn it Van that was a Giant Cola :adore: !! Shed thanks for the mothering links! That little baby has to start somewhere and is looking good !! Got two i am waiting on now 2 days in the soil after 2 day soak Cherry Berry auto and NL / big bud i think is the other :hmmmm: Where is a good vendor for that DTF ?
Van is the breeder of the DTF, but those seeds aren't for sale. I'm not sure when Stank Genetics will be open for business, but I think it is part of his long-term plans.

:goodluck: with the seedlings!

It's time for the Thursday boring update!
Not boring at all...there's just not too much you can say about a seedling,besides healthy or not healthy....
She won't be a seedling for long,though!

One of mine started flowering at day 26 (Purple Punch) and the other one is starting at day 40 (today),so ya just never know with these autos...

Right! Could be this:
20181227_085437.jpg

or this:
full

5,000 in the shade is ~1/3 of what I have when it's overcast at 7:30am. I'm not sure what you're point is.

Van is the breeder of the DTF, but those seeds aren't for sale. I'm not sure when Stank Genetics will be open for business, but I think it is part of his long-term plans.

:goodluck: with the seedlings!
No point intended, just a curiosity as I have been measuring with the same meter.

I use the meter to compare LEDs to outside on overcast days as well as figuring out how strong to make the lights. Definitely worth the $30 to me.

And me as well....I am just now starting to get tent readings, it's a very interesting toy that motivates me to grow outside.

I'm hereby declaring this grow a "No SPOG® Zone".
You said it farside! Except for the DDAs as they tend to be spogs® anyway. (Not all of course...so don't @ me :)).
Hey Shed! Peyote Critical, contrasty.
Beautiful Age! You've done me proud. :high-five:
Been awfully quiet in here over the weekend. Shed must be hiding his Terpinator now that he knows the cost ;)
It's tough to dig a huge hole once you've put down turf...
Hi Shed!
Rolling on through like a fat blunt and I couldn’t help notice your Auto is off to a great start! Healthy and doing well!
Hope you had a good weekend and are ready for another week ahead
Thanks Dutch! Amnesia Haze is doing okay so far, but never trust an auto until it hasn't flowered until at least day 30 ;).
Yeah even me is up to speed whats going down in here... lol.
I know you're moving a bit slowly these days so I thought I'd give you a chance!

-------------------------------------

Monday update!

First up :yahoo: is that the DDA replacement seeds have arrived! :thanks: to the member who sent them along. I'll be dropping two in water tonight and figure by the time they come up they will be about two weeks behind the Amnesia Haze auto.

Speaking of which, I lowered the light over the weekend, so now I'm at ~20M lux in the tent:

And outside in the sun at 8:17am, 85,800 lux:

Side view day 10:

Saugaview day 10:

No pistils yet so that's a good sign :cheesygrinsmiley:. I gave it 2.0g/gallon MegCrop, mostly in a ring about 6" from the stem, but some right down the middle as well.

In other news, a dry front moved through on Sunday and I got most of the bags down to the low 60s, so I finally jarred up the Berry Bomb 1.3, and I ran out of jars:
20190929_142108 BeBo 1.3 jars.jpg

I guess that's what follows having too many plants. 🤷 I need more jars as I still have Sour G and DTF in bags. More Boveda 62s as well.

Speaking of Berry Bomb, I gave my wife some uncured buds that didn't fit in the 9.25 jars above, and she was out cold within 5 minutes of hitting a bowl. Of course it was nearly 11pm so that's not really an indication of anything...

And speaking of smoke reports, my wife came to me confused after sampling the CBD Lemon Potion auto. She said it did nothing to her (which is to say "it did not get me high." So at least we know she can tell the difference between THC and CBD weed :). Not sure what @BeezLuiz's family sees in it, but I'm not sure I have a use for it.

I hope you all had a great weekend! :cool:

@InTheShed said: "........ but never trust an auto until it hasn't flowered until at least day 30." Does that mean that if it flowers before day 30 you don't trust it? If it flowers after day 30 you do? I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Must be my feeble mind. Help a brother out will ya.

Now thats a nice stash! Lol
I see you running around outside with that meter and taking Lux and making comparisons. :yahoo:
LOL! I don't normally do it on sunny days (except for pics), but on overcast days I decide whether the plant stay in or comes out using the lux meter.
@InTheShed said: "........ but never trust an auto until it hasn't flowered until at least day 30." Does that mean that if it flowers before day 30 you don't trust it? If it flowers after day 30 you do? I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Must be my feeble mind. Help a brother out will ya.
Sorry about wordy confusion. Yes, I don't trust an auto that flowers before 30 days, because I figure it won't produce much. If it flowers after day 30 I feel like it will probably be big enough to be worth the effort to grow.

Back
Top Bottom