InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Not sure. The grower who sent me the seeds (he made them himself) said that they seemed to have some issues!
Ahh OK well that is still pretty cool. So a trial an error on this batch? Are you trying them out for a future perfecting? You do seem like the smart guy to do something like that :laughtwo:

Damn Crazy. I sleep okay when I'm sleeping, but I'm not in any pain (yet)...

I'm used to it but its funny how my brain seems to react to pain and wake me up from a sleep... Never mentioned this to my doctor if I would and say I'm using Cannabis to treat my self I know were that is going....

pardon the rot!

Except for the rot Shed, that's the most beautiful Buds I have seen on an outdoor grown plant!

tried to take its helmet off

I thought U would have progressed from trying to do such a thing. Now think over this hard tonight. :rofl:

Nah, I'm just trying to get a DDA to harvest! I keep hearing that they are a great sativa smoke...my wife's fave.
I can't remember when last I had a decent sativa. I think it was silver haze or something. I'm talking a good couple years back. I'd sure like to try a sativa for outdoors! I hear they grow massive and have a long flowering period. I can't wait to see the outcome!

I still want to try autos!

if I would and say I'm using Cannabis to treat my self I know were that is going...
That sucks. One day we'll all be able to talk about it...
Except for the rot Shed, that's the most beautiful Buds I have seen on an outdoor grown plant!
Some of my Berry Bomb colas were solid and long too, but that was the best auto I've grown for sure. This was from the second node...LST works!
20190112_205216.jpg

I thought U would have progressed from trying to do such a thing. Now think over this hard tonight.
LOL! I have done it before but this one was glued on. And it was't growing, so it was take it off or die. Or both :).
The haze plants are good sativas. The only one I grew turned out to be male :(.

That sucks. One day we'll all be able to talk about it...

Some of my Berry Bomb colas were solid and long too, but that was the best auto I've grown for sure. This was from the second node...LST works!
20190112_205216.jpg

LOL! I have done it before but this one was glued on. And it was't growing, so it was take it off or die. Or both :).

The haze plants are good sativas. The only one I grew turned out to be male :(.
Wow what a cola and from an Auto Wow :thumb:

unsuccessfully
:thedoubletake:
Yea she splits it up as equally as she can through the day.

I’ll get a breakdown from her next appointment and post it for you!
I’m interested to know what mg/ml of cannbinoids is in the oil she is using. I remember that was info that you guys hadn’t been given when we last talked about it. Does she know now?

Shed buddy, do you have any Sweet Seeds originals (DDA seeds)?

Sorry to hear those DDA's are giving you problems...
the AHA is coming right along,though- she evidently wants to be the star of this show!

Back
Top Bottom