InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I believe you have confirmed what the breeder told you, about having issues with these seeds.
Yes indeed, but hope springs eternal :).
Be on the lookout for a stork...
I'm always on the lookout for storks!
Sorry to hear those DDA's are giving you problems...
the AHA is coming right along,though- she evidently wants to be the star of this show!
Thanks carcass! Trouble free and still no pistils, the perfect auto (so far ;) ).
Another baby shed coming?!
No more baby sheds! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gimme a month or 2...
Okay fine!

------------------------------------------------

Monday update, the one where I confess to not throwing out the solo cup clones!

Okay, I was waiting for the Candida bonsai mothers to root and grow after transplant to the 1 gallon cloth pots, and I never threw out the backups. I do have a taker for at least one of them though! Here they are...should I top, wait a week or two, and flip them for fun?

They get 4g/gallon every other day, and the tallest is 33" from the ground.

Okay, on to the fall autos! Nothing happening in the Shoebox of Light® at the moment, which is expected given how far I buried the seed. But let's take a look at DDA 2 on day 4 (DDA 1 did not survive):

No growth since it opened up, and it's getting eaten already! I'm not even sure it's tall enough to spray the undersides of the leaves. :oops:

On to the Amnesia Haze auto on day 17:

I rolled down the pot to give me more room to maneuver as I lay it flat (since I started short), and I pinched off a leaf that was touching the dirt. I also tucked a big fan to let the lowers get light.

It's a little hard to tell, but the second node is already taller than the apical growth...exactly what we want for good LST!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and the outlook for the week ahead is sunny and bright. :cool:

Okay fine!

Okay, I was waiting for the Candida bonsai mothers to root and grow after transplant to the 1 gallon cloth pots, and I never threw out the backups. I do have a taker for at least one of them though! Here they are...should I top, wait a week or two, and flip them for fun?

Okay, on to the fall autos! Nothing happening in the Shoebox of Light® at the moment, which is expected given how far I buried the seed. But let's take a look at DDA 2 on day 4 (DDA 1 did not survive):

No growth since it opened up, and it's getting eaten already! I'm not even sure it's tall enough to spray the undersides of the leaves. :oops:

I rolled down the pot to give me more room to maneuver as I lay it flat (since I started short), and I pinched off a leaf that was touching the dirt. I also tucked a big fan to let the lowers get light.

It's a little hard to tell, but the second node is already taller than the apical growth...exactly what we want for good LST!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and the outlook for the week ahead is sunny and bright. :cool:
Nice update Shed! Those solo cup clones are getting big that’s for sure! Time for some training or pruning haha!

Hope your enjoying the sun my friend! If you have some time swing by my new journal and grab a spot!! It’s missing you and a few others that I would love to have along for the journey!

Okay fine!

Is that the Dope seeds Amnesia? Gonna be a tree!
:thumb:

Nice update Shed! Those solo cup clones are getting big that’s for sure! Time for some training or pruning haha!
Maybe I should just fold them in half! Also, is your wife taking capsules or under the tongue, and have you figured out the mg/ml doses?
Is that the Dope seeds Amnesia? Gonna be a tree!
Yes! A tree would be great but the node spacing is getting tighter. I was hoping for something with a bit more spacing...makes it easier to train.

My Amnesia Haze wasn't a big stretcher

But she was a nice shrubbery indeed

And the denses, packed, hugest colas, I've ever grown

Maybe I should just fold them in half! Also, is your wife taking capsules or under the tongue, and have you figured out the mg/ml doses?

Yes! A tree would be great but the node spacing is getting tighter. I was hoping for something with a bit more spacing...makes it easier to train.
I hope you get that same aggressive strain I grew. The smoke was phenomenal!

BTW.. best of luck with the hernia thing. I've been putting off a repair for like 9 months. I pray it goes flawless for ya.

I'm interested to see what kind of "acute pain" relief you can get from cannabis. I know it is amazing for handling "aches/soreness/arthritis" but that "sharp" pain from an acute trauma (incisions & moving muscles) is a different monster all together.

I can't imagine you'd go bomb down a "solo spliff" to get completely rocked, in an attempt to manage pain.

I'm guessing the cannabis will be far more effective 5-7 days post op, but I'm definitely curious if you notice relief sooner.

One love brother!
:blunt:

I'm soliciting opinions on a non-growing topic! As I have mentioned, I'm going in for hernia repair surgery later this month, and this one will be open rather than laparoscopic. I have no idea how much more painful the recovery will be, but I bet it's going to be a lot!

While I have no problem taking Norco for pain, I'm considering THC as an option as well, seeing as I have some on hand. :)

I know many folks find THC great for chronic and migraine pain, but how about post-surgical sliced-your-body-open acute pain?

Here are a list of THC strains I have available, so if you have any experience on this, please let me know what you think:
AK-47
Bedroom Cookies
Berry Bomb
Blueberry
Blue Treacle
Brooklyn Sunrise
DTF
It's It Punch
Peyote Critical
Sour G

:thanks:
If you remember.....I had a buddy that had a torn hip labrum and he didn't want to take much in the way of pain killers post surgery. He lived off the ATF that I was giving him during the day. I would think that the DTF would be a great option for your daytime function Shed.

Night time he used a potent indica and slept great....Hindu Kush.

That is not my experience! Before I started using canna again and using it for pain, pain used to incorporate itself into my dreams, I would be in pain in my dreams and regularly woke up with pain. That statement would more accurately read “there’s no pain during sleep if you use cannabis effectively” ;)
Do you remember any of your dreams now using cannabis? I don't remember the last time I remembered a dream since I started using cannabis daily for pain management.

My Amnesia Haze wasn't a big stretcher
But she was a nice shrubbery indeed
And the denses, packed, hugest colas, I've ever grown
If this one turns into a shrubbery I'll be even happier I started training it while it was shorter!
BTW.. best of luck with the hernia thing. I've been putting off a repair for like 9 months. I pray it goes flawless for ya.
Thanks P! When you do it, remind them that you already have enough metal in you and to go with the plastic mesh rather than chicken wire ;).
I'm interested to see what kind of "acute pain" relief you can get from cannabis. I know it is amazing for handling "aches/soreness/arthritis" but that "sharp" pain from an acute trauma (incisions & moving muscles) is a different monster all together.
That was the difference I was thinking going into this as well.
I'm guessing the cannabis will be far more effective 5-7 days post op, but I'm definitely curious if you notice relief sooner.
I'm not committing to anything since I've never had a 3" gash in my groin before, but I'd like to get off the opioids earlier rather than later if I can. With a week off I'll have time to experiment, along with making a pipe from old stems as I promised @BeezLuiz :).
If you remember.....I had a buddy that had a torn hip labrum and he didn't want to take much in the way of pain killers post surgery. He lived off the ATF that I was giving him during the day. I would think that the DTF would be a great option for your daytime function Shed.
Night time he used a potent indica and slept great....Hindu Kush.
Thanks Van! I may have to pry the DTF away from my wife then. :oops:

Glad to hear that she is still enjoying it! I need to start more soon.....but I had a big stoner moment that set me back a couple weeks for future seed drops. I decided late one night that I didn't have enough indica going so I figured "Start a Blueberry seed". Well I thought I started one but the next morning I couldn't find it.... :hmmmm:

Well after looking for it in most of the places it would likely be, I figured I must not have started it and I had better start another one. And then doubt crept into my mind and thought "Well you better start two in case one is a pain....you know those blueberry seeds are 2 years old".

Wouldn't you know that shortly there after, I found the initial blueberry seed in the water that i knew it was dropped into....with a nice little root sticking out. Needless to say now I have 3 blueberry plants going :eek:. Damn stoners!

She takes it under the tongue every time. I’m not sure what the
Mg/mL is though. Is there a way I can figure it out or can calculate?

Thanks Dutch!

Oldbear's calculator, or I can do it for you if you give me:
estimated % THC
estimated % CBD
grams of flower after decarb
ml of oil
infusion method

If you're blending, I'll need that info for each strain.
Or I could just look on the bottle LOL :rofl: wow I had a forgetful moment there whoops!

The MG/ML she’s taking currently is:

24.75mg/ml CBD
1.25mg/ml THC

This is from a licensed distributor she ordered from. Now that I’ve harvested the CBD strain I’ll be making oil and switching her over to my 20:1 from @DrSeeds

I will be getting both my Phenotypes tested to find out the results and i also have another 3x Seeds to Pheno hunt and see what else I get!

So her twice daily dose of 1.5ml of CBD oil would be 37.125mg of CBD each, and her .7ml dose at bedtime is 17.325mg, for a total of 91.575 mg CBD/day.

And the THC at bedtime is also 17.325mg, which would be 13.86ml of THC oil?

Have I done the math right there?
Math for daily dose looks right but bedtime may be off ! I’ll get the numbers off her 10:10 bottle when I’m home this evening for you so we can get this figured out right!

I’ll get the numbers off her 10:10 bottle when I’m home this evening for you so we can get this figured out right!
I don't think I remembered there was a separate nighttime bottle! If that's already blended at 1:1 then my numbers wouldn't line up. I thought you were blending the existing CBD oil with a THC oil that was 1.25mg/ml.

I'm curious to see the test results on the 20:1 flowers!

Back
Top Bottom