InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

not even sure it's tall enough to spray the undersides of the leaves. :oops:
:confused: Poor little thing! My first few DDAs dint take too well either. Got some beauties eventually tho’.
interested to see what kind of "acute pain" relief you can get from cannabis. I know it is amazing for handling "aches/soreness/arthritis" but that "sharp" pain from an acute trauma (incisions & moving muscles) is a different monster all together.
In my experience is does well for both - just need to experiment with dose and method, as usual.
Do you remember any of your dreams now using cannabis? I don't remember the last time I remembered a dream since I started using cannabis daily for pain management.
Sometimes I do! But mostly not, as you say. I figure my subconscious is still doing the work figuring stuff out :) I would love to grow out a DTF one day Van - daytime pain relief toke/oil is always part of my perpetual strain hunting.

I don't think I remembered there was a separate nighttime bottle! If that's already blended at 1:1 then my numbers wouldn't line up. I thought you were blending the existing CBD oil with a THC oil that was 1.25mg/ml.

I'm curious to see the test results on the 20:1 flowers!

Ok yes sorry for the confusion!!

She has 2 separate bottles that she is currently using for dosing.

1- 25:1 CBD rich (oil I mentioned above)
2- 10:10 CBD:THC (equal blend for bed)

I’ll give you exact doses in each!

I’m really interested in the 20:1 LAB results as well! I just started 2 of the CBD auto blue shark from Barney’s about 2 weeks ago now which is a equal 1:1 strain so that I’m hoping I can make some good 1:1 oil for her as well!

The 20:1 strains will be a permanent mother in my garden lineup though!

I think we got a "nay on autos sayer" among us Shed!

I love both Auto- and Photo periodic plants but I got such bad experience with autos. They are extremely sensitive to changes if their cycles is compared to Photos. But once they are given their constant cycle they do alright but I'm too crazy for them I think. Will keep running them outdoors here next summer so I love them as well!

:blunt:

I think we got a "nay on autos sayer" among us Shed!
Some folks do a consistently great job with autos, mostly in tents though. I find them so inconsistent in my outside environment that I always count on them being shite until they're not :).

-------------------------------

Speaking of autos, let's ignore mine for today and check on something else.

Here is the last of the AK-47s. With no surviving clones, the run ends at 1.1.1.1.1.1.1. That's 7 generations including the seed planted in May 2017.

Final weight? 241 grams / 8.50 ounces.

That is only one gram difference from the one harvested a month earlier, though this one had a total life of 189 days and the last one lived 260 days. So there was a big difference in grams/day (thanks @Van Stank!): 0.93 g/day vs 1.28 g/day.

I'll be back later and do a summary post of the weights from the entire summer grow.

And since there was a bit of confusion yesterday about the bonsai mothers, I thought I would show you what they look like this morning:

I'm still waiting for a Sour G to finish revegging and then the collection will be complete.

That's it for me! :surf:

Here is the last of the AK-47s. With no surviving clones, the run ends at 1.1.1.1.1.1.1. That's 7 generations including the seed planted in May 2017.

Lol, that is pretty amazing Shed. You should be very proud to kept those genes alive for so long!

Btw, those buds make me miss AK-47. You got them true amber with curing.

:blunt:

And since there was a bit of confusion yesterday about the bonsai mothers

Pfffh!

Hmm. They look great! :)

Congrats on the cut... And a pretty line-up..

GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom