InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Here are the final weights for the summer 2019 grow. 9 plants-worth of schlepping — definitely worth it — though they were old and big (with more than enough bud-rot) by the time they were done.

Bedroom Cookies 2.2harvested Aug 4days with roots: 237307 grams1.3 g/day
Berry Bomb 1.3harvested Aug 9days with roots: 176355 grams2.0 g/day
AK-47 1.1.1.1.1.1harvested Aug 11days with roots: 260242 grams0.93 g/day
Candida 2.1 lankyharvested Aug 26days with roots: 175281 grams1.6 g/day
Candida 1.1 squatharvested Aug 31days with roots: 215288 grams1.3 g/day
It's It Punchharvested Sept 2days with roots: 137281 grams2.1 g/day
Sour G 1.1.1harvested Sept 7days with roots: 222277 grams1.25 g/day
DTFharvested Sept 8days with roots: 137212 grams1.5 g/day
AK-47 1.1.1.1.1.1.1harvested Sept 14days with roots: 189241 grams1.28 g/day
TOTALS:
Avg days w' roots: 194
2,484 gramsAvg: 1.47 g/day

Now I won't be doing that again! From now on, I will try to remember the words of a wise man from back in 2017:
I doubt I'll ever have more than 3 plants on the go at one time
:)

Wow, ITS, that's almost 5.5 lbs total! A lot of buddage! And some very nice strains to boot! Very nice summer. Cheers

WOW!! Flabbergasting haul Shed. Congratulations on a job spectacularly well done!! Looks like you put those caterpillars and bud rot in their place!! :thumb:

U could send that chart with the blood to the lab and they can give you a definitive answer on thc/cbd levels! :cheesygrinsmiley:
They will only find CBD in my blood ;).
Wow, ITS, that's almost 5.5 lbs total! A lot of buddage! And some very nice strains to boot! Very nice summer. Cheers
Thanks Bode! I am glad to have it behind me though. It was loads of work just harvesting them!
Wow, that should last you a while!! Nicely done Shed
Thank you double H!
Looks like the Summer of '19 paid off pretty good. Lots of hurdles but well worth the return.
Hurdles would have made the schlepping impossible!
WOW!! Flabbergasting haul Shed. Congratulations on a job spectacularly well done!! Looks like you put those caterpillars and bud rot in their place!!
Thanks Homer! I guess I won in the end, but there was a good deal of damage. Luckily the plants were big enough to yield well even with everything I had to cut away.

Very impressive, Shed.
Too bad your selfless schlepping had consequences like that painful hernia. I hope your peeps are all grateful?
Man, you have such a great garden - all those parent plants lined up to give and give and give some more.
Terrific, man so good to see.
And since it is unlikely I’ll see this empty text box for a while (I seldom get caught up) let me give my best wishes for your procedure now. I hope it goes smoothly and you bounce back like Tigger.
Go Shed!

Back
Top Bottom