InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

In case you're having trouble falling asleep, here is the Thursday update!

Let's begin with the lux bump in the tent under the Mars SP250, done for the Amnesia Haze auto by having the plant grow into the light!

And increased over the non-growing DDA by lowering the light on that side:

Here is the aforementioned stalled and nibbled-on DDA, on day 6:

And to answer Van's question:
Are you ditching the pipe cleaners as well this time around
No!

The arrows point out where I'm also training with wire. Bare copper wire in fact, as I'm sure I read on the internet that it's a great way to prevent copper deficiencies ;). No, I just made that part up...no pull quotes on that sentence please!

I continue to train as if it will be a full-sized plant, though I can state for a fact it will not.

Hope you're all safely in dreamland, as this has to be the dullest grow I've done in a long while -_-

:ciao:

I continue to train as if it will be a full-sized plant, though I can state for a fact it will not.
It will get to full size, but it's full size may not be quite what you're used to.... :)

Maybe.... but it's still pretty early,and autos are unpredictable...Whatever it does,It's going to be interesting to watch...
And that DDA2 will soon be joining the party...

Stay safe!

Hope you're all safely in dreamland, as this has to be the dullest grow I've done in a long while -_-
Mxm for you maybe :laugh: this is so interesting and ever so full of knowledge! I always feel more knowledgeable when I am here so +100 points for that!

I do believe you will master this grow! :thumb:

Ok. I won't quote you to make my point about copper.
It's good for keeping slugs away due to the electrical charge. There ,done.

I gotta say that I'm impressed by your hands. Very nice. You soak those puppies in Palmolive? Such clean nails.

Back
Top Bottom