InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Every time someone dumps a cat out in the country the wife would feed the thing and all the birds disappeared, she quit it when we caught it on the cameras .
On my capsules I made was and is a great high ,it sure last to where I don’t care to smoke ! Some are a little more potent than others , but nothing weak. It was 100 mL coconut oil , 1/2 teaspoon of lecithin sunflower and 8 grams shatter . Having fun making it and the rosin .

Please don't blend coconut and EVOO in one batch of oil. If you want a quicker high, go with unrefined cold pressed coconut oil that is semi-solid at room temps. Then just warm it a bit until it's liquid to make your capsules.

Grapeseed oil or 50/50 grapeseed and pumpkin seed oil. That's what I use. It does take a lot of bud to make a good topical, so be prepared!

If you add DSMO it's no longer really a topical. Traditional topicals do not deliver THC into the blood and work on pain by targeting the nerve endings near the surface of the skin. Adding DSMO to get it into the bloodstream would just be an experiment at working around smoking or edibles.

As PCa mentioned, cooking off the Everclear should be done outside as it's highly flammable. And it should be done at the lowest temp possible needed to boil off the alcohol, which I believe is around 170º F.

If you want instructions on how to make QWET (quick wash ethyl alcohol) extractions, Grandpa Tokin has the best thread I've seen on it:
Thanks Shed i will give it a read .

Having fun making it and the rosin .
You sure have taken to rosin like a birdshot to a duck! It's so cool you found the solution for all that low THC bud :thumb: .
Omega molecule...
No clue, but the intergoogle said something related to Star Trek.
Careful with those white Russians, all that sugar can leave a nasty hangover, at least at the quantities I was drinking them lol
Just a random comment from 8 pages ago lol
Har! Thanks for checking in UA. :ciao:

----------------------------

Its all just great banter here...the plants look pretty much the same as last time!

Highya ITS,

1 evening without looking and were 1,5 pages behind lol. Love the activity here :high-five:

I missed a couple days (where was I?) and had 6 pages of entertaining prose to read through. It was fun to do! You do have a way to spur on the conversation. Love it. Enjoyed all the talk of oils. I do a simple infusion with olive oil in a crock pot (firstly decarbing). Haven't been dissatisfied in the least. So this year I made a topical with grapeseed oil and beeswax. Finished up like bag balm. Works so good, too. Just my 2 cents.... Cheers

Highya ITS,

I missed a couple days (where was I?) and had 6 pages of entertaining prose to read through. It was fun to do! You do have a way to spur on the conversation. Love it. Enjoyed all the talk of oils. I do a simple infusion with olive oil in a crock pot (firstly decarbing). Haven't been dissatisfied in the least. So this year I made a topical with grapeseed oil and beeswax. Finished up like bag balm. Works so good, too. Just my 2 cents.... Cheers

Awesome to see more people laughing then just me :laughtwo: :high-five:

Personally I made so much different medicine... balm, olive oil, soap, capsules, tincture, gummy bears, brownies and even my steak got infused more then once...

Still I’m not sure what I like most so i would keep on trying as it’s lovely to see every single batch of love made by anyone here :circle-of-love:

I am following you Shed so I can learn more about making good Caps and good edibles. I have learned a lot from you and this journal Thank You for such a great journal and taking the time to explain things to a Newb like me

OMG your avatar!
294134.jpg

Back
Top Bottom