InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Since it's veg, lets dry em out first, but yeah that is what I see...super wet feet in to large pot is a mess.

Also, our rh shifts here pretty well indoors, sometimes its like 68 and two days later it's 20 or vice versa this 'in between' seasons time of year. This changes how much I water. I know you get the same at different times of the year.

I've never used megacrop. I use Botanicare mostly and some of the roots organic lines, and FF still in veg.

what is b52 ingredient and ratio?

You might be on to something, I've noticed the very bottom of the pots have been pretty wet when handling them for a few days now. I think they grew pretty standard prior to up potting that may be the clue were looking for.

I went straight into the 5g pots from my peat cups(I'll never use peat cups again!). I've seen quite a few people grow straight out of the final pots with success but now I see they are likely much more experienced and I should've grabbed some 2g pots first!

Anyone else that experience very much stalls and syrup (sirap) speeds with Windows 7 since MS announce this week to discontinue the security updates in Jan? Thinking of emigrating in total to Linux now...
If you are just web browsing Ubuntu is a good easy Linux option. I use it on my tv computer. But I also like windows 10 so...

@CraZysWeeD I am a published author in the Windows server space and what you are alluding to is very true - they slow them down justlike the iPhones iOS and Android operating systems. If you can go 100% Linux do it.

Bastards! I don't really know why I hold on to it any longer... I never use it for gaming anymore so I got all my favorite programs in Linux environment so there is not anything holding me left in this dinosaur. I already got one laptop running Ubuntu and I love that shell for Linux so its only this one left now.

Last I tried, back in June, you can still get Windows 10 free. They removed the push notifications for the upgrade, but You can still accomplish the task through the Media Creation Tool you can download from Microsoft. A simple Google search and you'll find the steps needed. It's quite simple.

To add to the conversation, what Microosft says about slowing depreciated operating systems is that they are "slowing down" because software engineers are just releasing fixes and security patches and not optimizing for performance, but we all know better - damn near every large corporation is a bit nefarious in its actions to exalt the shareholder.

But hey, how bout them MJ plants - at least they keep us all happy! :ganjamon:

Never noticed a slow down. My machine is quite good but it is 8 years old. SSD and windows 10 with a decent amount of ram and the performance is quite good even on older lesser machines. I don’t agree with the assessment that they are slowing things down. Maybe before windows 10 but windows 10 was optimized for much older machines than even necessary. Imo.

Crap. Rock lobster is gonna be in my head for all of eternity.

I went to bed with love shack in my head. Woke up this morning and much to my dismay... Love shack. Being 31 the rest of B52's classics were not in my scope so I googled rock lobster and came upon a video... I was not nearly high enough for that so I had to back out and goto sleep. The 70s must have been a magical time lmao

I went to bed with love shack in my head. Woke up this morning and much to my dismay... Love shack. Being 31 the rest of B52's classics were not in my scope so I googled rock lobster and came upon a video... I was not nearly high enough for that so I had to back out and goto sleep. The 70s must have been a magical time lmao
Perhaps right after a wake and bake you might be a little more mentally adjusted to it. Find your sweet spot kiddies!

Back
Top Bottom