InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Put in boiling water and then into a ice bath. Then dry and decarb. It is supposed to remove the flavor and scent while keeping thc and cbd.
As a chef the best way dry ice hash. I'm doing an event with the real Durban Poison tomorrow evening. Dry ice kief through 78 120 or 160 screen.
Decarb 125°c 30 min.
The first two screens almost zero flavour. Last has a little but any spice will cover it. Once decarbed a 1/8tsp is a mild dose. 1/4 tsp will kick your ass.
Thanks VG and Lerugged! TheRealDurbanPoison sounds like its Twitter handle :).

So blanching is to be able to get the THC/CBD into edibles and mask the taste...interesting. My CBD oil is pretty toasted-weedy tasting. But what of the terpenes? Or is this more for just the high and less the medicinal aspects of the plant?

Thanks VG and Lerugged! TheRealDurbanPoison sounds like its Twitter handle :).

So blanching is to be able to get the THC/CBD into edibles and mask the taste...interesting. My CBD oil is pretty toasted-weedy tasting. But what of the terpenes? Or is this more for just the high and less the medicinal aspects of the plant?
I think this is for the party crowd and not medical users.
The terpenes are destroyed.
Why I don't blanch and just get used to the taste.
Terpenes are one of the true powers of the plant. IMO.

remember when they thought it was okay to give aspirin to children :)

Never got what's the thing with aspirin, we got something similar over here that's more of a pandemic with something called Treo. It contains acetylsalicylic acid and caffeine in some moderate amount. I never got hooked on it but I got friends chewing them like candy, its solved in a glass of water the proper way to take it.

I think that's methamphetamine.

Naaaah, I don't think so. That's more Retrix department than mine. :laugh:

Never got what's the thing with aspirin
"Aspirin is associated with a risk of Reye’s syndrome in children."
Source

------------------------------

I better get with today's update before y'all go to sleep in your various time zones!

Here is DDA on day 42:

This is a tiny budlet on the lowest branch...cull it?

And here is the Amnesia Haze auto on day 56:

A couple of the top buds got a bit of light burn from the Mars250, which is about 10" away at less-than-full power. This weekend I will break out the screwdriver and the lux meter and the kill-a-watt and make some adjustments.

Yes...I'm still growing plants!
:ciao:

...going back a page on talk of landrace strains...got an email from Ace today...

Dear grower,

we are pleased to announce our collaboration with

INDIAN LANDRACE EXCHANGE COLLECTIVE

so from now onwards their amazing pure landrace strains
will be available through our website !!

Indian Landrace Exchange is a collective of indigenous frontline farmers, seed collectors, and preservationists from Central and South East Asia who collect, document, preserve, select and strive to improve these landrace and heirloom genetics for the present and future, yet constantly strive to empower the indigenous communities through a holistic landrace exchange programme, which connects The East to the West,
on a "Silk route to salvation" of cannabis genes.

Their existence as a collective is an organic by-product of a healthy, prosperous and symbiotic relationship with cannabis regions and their inhabitants, who allow them to visit year on year and hunt/gather the seeds to record important data for everyone in the cannabis community and beyond. Their relationships as an exchange between both of these worlds serve as a seamless pathway to learn, appreciate and benefit from each others learnings and resources, while ethically & respectfully engaging in a fair trade system.

CLICK ON HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT
INDIAN LANDRACE EXCHANGE !!

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

That AHa is growing like my G2a-taller on the edges and short in the middle- It looks good!
I'd leave that budlet on the DDa...when there's only one,it doesn't qualify as larf ;) - and it's a pretty little thing....

Back
Top Bottom