InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Love the pipe Shed. Now I wanna walk out to the Elephant Graveyard that is the woods next to my yard and scour for trunks. It would be a show piece though since I'm in love with my Perfect Pipe.

:hmmmm: that links to a journal you stared at the beginning of last year... got me hopes up that i might actually be up to date on one of your journals VG... and then...:nomo: that’s not right :hmmmm: :laughtwo:

Oh ... ok my mistake. I see now that you neat the Toucan Do It journal, not the first link. Geez and I’m not even high...

Nice pipe. Reminds me of a Redstone
(catlinite) pipe I used to own.
Started a new journal.... Thought you'd like the name.
Thanks VG! And good idea putting it second in your sig just to confuse me and Amy :thumb:.
Love that pipe shed! If you mix some wood glue with wood scraped you can fill the edges where the bowl fits the pipe. If you then finish it it looks like one piece. Depending if you want that(it’s a matter of taste ofcourse).
it looks awesome anyway and I wish I had trunks like that to work with
Great idea NS...I'll save the sawdust from when I flatten the bottom and use it to fill in the gap. It's already sealed by the wood glue but that would improve the look. :thanks:
understatement of the month award! Even unfinished it’s a beauty
Thanks Amy :).
that links to a journal you stared at the beginning of last year
IKR!
What happened to BB? Frost?!?!?!
Doubtful! I have no idea why it decided to fail.
Love the pipe, whas it hard drilling the stick or was this a hole already in the dried stem?
Thanks Crazy...I drilled it with a long drill bit!
Love the pipe Shed. Now I wanna walk out to the Elephant Graveyard that is the woods next to my yard and scour for trunks. It would be a show piece though since I'm in love with my Perfect Pipe.
It's going to take me a lot longer to find your thread now that you've changed your avatar! My wife likes the PerfectPipe but enjoys the act of smoking too much to give up her regular pipes. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with a show piece!
Geez and I’m not even high...
Therein lies the problem :).

It's going to take me a lot longer to find your thread now that you've changed your avatar! My wife likes the PerfectPipe but enjoys the act of smoking too much to give up her regular pipes. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with a show piece!

LOL. I think P just changed his too. That or I just noticed what it is since I'm on the desktop today rather than my phone and the icon is bigger. Thought I'd change up to a Mega Man avatar rather than Smiley Eddie. When I was running Dyna Gro I had a Dyna Guy avatar for a bit. Repping the nute companies through comic avatars. I just need Iron Maiden to make a nute line so I can keep Smiley Eddie around more.

:eek: understatement of the month award! Even unfinished it’s a beauty :bravo:

:hmmmm: that links to a journal you stared at the beginning of last year... got me hopes up that i might actually be up to date on one of your journals VG... and then...:nomo: that’s not right :hmmmm: :laughtwo:
Sorry Amy. I do love confusing people though.
Thanks VG! And good idea putting it second in your sig just to confuse me and Amy :thumb:.
Didn't confuse you last time. I had faith that you'd figure it out.

I would clone and toss that BB.
Done did, but doubt the durability of the daughters.
Crafts hour....love the pipe. Be honest, how long did it take?
I had most of the stem sanded down and drilled out a couple of months ago, but the rest of the shaping and the bowl took less than an hour, and would have been much less if my puppy hadn't chewed up the first bowl I started! She was about to work on the stem when I finally found here. She loves to chew on wood.

The dremel made the process of fitting the bowl into the stem a breeze.
Cannabis ship in a bong bottom next week?
Not until @BeezLuiz does a tutorial on that, and not then either!

That is a nice pipe,Shed !
I made one out of the stem from that big male plant- It's painful to look at though- I might have my 3 year old granddaughter make one for me,I'm sure she could do better than I did!

The caps I made give me a head ache when it starts wearing off, The buzz is good for a few hours not too strong but when they start wearing off I get a head ache, My buddy tried some and he said he got one too so I gave him and his mom some to try again to see if the same thing starts to happen again just to be sure and when I get rid of the head ache I have had for a few days I will try them again. Has anyone else had that problem ?

The caps I made give me a head ache when it starts wearing off, The buzz is good for a few hours not too strong but when they start wearing off I get a head ache, My buddy tried some and he said he got one too so I gave him and his mom some to try again to see if the same thing starts to happen again just to be sure and when I get rid of the head ache I have had for a few days I will try them again. Has anyone else had that problem ?
I've heard of some people getting canna-hangovers from some strains, but I've never heard of everyone getting that effect, unless there is something about the weed or the oil itself. I quoted your post in SweetSue's oil thread to see if anyone there has any thoughts.
Nice looking Pipe Sir , that BB is crispy :( Hope the clones take root for you
Thanks SB! I have my doubts on the BeBo though. The only upside is that I pulled over 12 ounces off the original plant so I'm set for quite a while!

I've heard of some people getting canna-hangovers from some strains, but I've never heard of everyone getting that effect, unless there is something about the weed or the oil itself. I quoted your post in SweetSue's oil thread to see if anyone there has any thoughts.
I've had this experience with edibles made from "early harvest" buds.

No real correlation, so I just chalked it up to a phenotype that didn't agree with me. Might be some sort of theory out there though..

:thumb:

does the weed the caps were made from give you the same headache when you smoke it?

If so, your prob is with the strain/harvest.

were these in fact "early harvest" or whatever and could you define what that means....did you pick early or was it a 50 day auto?

Racy early weed (that usually happens to be a 100 day sativa picked early) gives me a headache after the speed buzz.

does the weed the caps were made from give you the same headache when you smoke it?

If so, your prob is with the strain/harvest.

were these in fact "early harvest" or whatever and could you define what that means....did you pick early or was it a 50 day auto?

Racy early weed (that usually happens to be a 100 day sativa picked early) gives me a headache after the speed buzz.
It was weed I got from a buddy so I don't know the particulars he doesn't know either and I didn't save any to try a smoke of, it was mostly shake from 1 lb. bags so an assortment

Back
Top Bottom