InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Might have to chop this weekend.
I think you might-quite a bit of amber there,except for the last pic.
Love the color on that plant!
That pipe is sweet! you finished it off nicely-now just gotta get some burn in that bowl!

My wife hasn't used it yet because she doesn't want to mess it up, so I can't tell you how it works!
Love the workmanship of that pipe.:green_heart: I know the feeling about lighting it up for the first time. I have one of my pipes, that I made several months ago, that is still unused.

what kind of a high is CBD?

I would say its not psychoactive at all but it relaxes muscles and nerves. If you are looking to score high its THC you want. CBD even have the effect of taking down THC high effects, this is my own experience so I don't know if it's any science to it.

Before I forget ... Anyone using a good strain for Restless Leg? I'm hoping the CBD will help my girlfriend with it ...

I get very relaxed with Spliff Berry strain, its an Indica CBD strain that relaxes muscles so this should work fine for your girlfriend. It's hard to say that this strain will help her, I have tested out many strains before I found this to help me with my nerve pains. She even might need a Sativa dominant CBD hybrid to get out more relief, Sativas are known to effect women more than men. These statements are not scientifically proven, just from my own experience.

So start growing and test out strains on her! :)

Congrats on the auto harvest mr Shed. Your clones are looking way better than mine. To be honest I don't know how mine are still alive. Looking forward to you chopping back a mother. I'm not going to be as rough in the future. I've been looking at some bonsai tutorials am deathly have decided that I might probably being a little rough.

Back
Top Bottom