InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

What a lineup Shed! Looking forward to seeing what you can do with these beauties
Gotta get some sativas into jars! I'm buried in sleepytime meds :).
Crouching Tiger, Punchy Dragon! Nice lineup Shed!
LOL! Maybe I should make a movie?
Seed drop!
Seeds dropped, still floating though...
Way to drop some exciting sativas Shed! Good growing! Don't you wish you smoked thc when you look at the dda bud? They mezz me.
They are too beautiful to smoke :cheesygrinsmiley:
Congrats on the fine looking harvest shed , That DDA is wicked for sure , may have to see what the HuBu is about in a few months , tied up with Photos now . Line up looks interesting for sure
Thanks SB! The DDA's have so many phenotypes, but most of them will give you the dark dark purple buds.
Wow Great line up, I Love Sativias so I would Love to run any of those some day. Now I have 3 more strains on my list.
LOL! You really have become a seed addict haven't you? You have some great sativas already on their way, so I think you're set for a while :thumb: .

Tuesday update is some mother and cutting pics, along with the seed drop! The seeds got an H2O2 bath for about 30 minutes last night, and then into distilled water on top of the DVR. I dropped two of the Golden Tiger because they're regs. They're all still floating nine hours later even after tapping on them, so we'll see how they are when I get home tonight.

No domes on the Candidas anymore and they have the slightest of new growth, so it looks like another 100% success rate!

I've got a root on the IIP x2:

And the DTF:

As soon as I see roots in all four cups I'll move them into the tent for some better lighting. If I move the mothers outside I'll put them back on the desk for the day.

Speaking of the mothers, check out the new growth on the Candida squat:

And here are all four. From right to left, IIP, Sour G, Candida, DTF:

The Sour G has recovered sufficiently that I don't feel the need to take a cutting! I probably will replace the IIP and Candidas with the new ones though. Not sure about the DTF, which also looks healthy again.

That's it for me. I hope your week is going well! :peace:

Hey, nice jobs with the cuttings and moms! I wasn’t so sure they were gonna make it (cuttings). Yay Shed!
Me neeths! I've never tried cloning with such thin-stemmed cuttings, much less ones with already damaged leaves. I credit Dip'n Grow along with the beez0404 method :thumb: .
Yea nice work on the new cuts! You made it your business brother!
Thanks otter! I hate to lose valuable genetics.
Everything’s coming up cannabis!
I'm waiting for your best Ethel Merman impression.
Nice work on the recovery with the cuttings and Moms Shed!
Thanks Van! Luckily I only lost the two I didn't mind losing. Phewf!

Back
Top Bottom