InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It would take me longer to squeeze them than to trim! Anyway, I'm an H2O2 guy :).
Shed would it hurt anything to add H2O2 and the Lemon juice and Baking soda. Seems someone would get the benefits of both by combining them in less there would be a chemical reaction what's your thought on it I was thinking of mixing them together next time I do a bud wash

I have to ask why? I mean I may have one lemon a year. I'm assuming they must be good for you in many ways. Do you sell 'em at all?
The flowers smell beautiful in the spring. I have a place in Arizona with 1 orange tree and 1 lime tree. When they are both in bloom, its absolutely one of my favorite smells.

Thanks otter...it's nice to see you up and around!
Shed would it hurt anything to add H2O2 and the Lemon juice and Baking soda. Seems someone would get the benefits of both by combining them in less there would be a chemical reaction what's your thought on it I was thinking of mixing them together next time I do a bud wash
I'm no chemist so I have no idea what potential explosions you might end up with, but adding anything to the H2O2 would probably change the way it works. You might make it stronger or weaker or burn your hands trying.

Wait! Found this on one search: "adding an acid to hydrogen peroxide will amplify its oxidizing power dramatically.
On its own, hydrogen peroxide can't really cause any serious damage. If you mix it with an acid, however, it is able to dissolve aluminum, zinc, iron, nickel, tin, lead, iron, and copper."

I doubt that dunking your buds in something that will dissolve metal (and your hands?) is a good idea. :p

If you want the cleaning power of both I would just add more buckets to the washing process, with a rinse between them.

Anyway, I only use H2O2 because it works well at killing bugs (I grow outside) as well as dealing with powdery mildew. If I were inside I'd probaby stick to lemon juice/baking soda.
Now you are cooking Co2 with those! :)
I am?
The flowers smell beautiful in the spring. I have a place in Arizona with 1 orange tree and 1 lime tree. When they are both in bloom, its absolutely one of my favorite smells.
Lemon tree very pretty and lemon flower is sweet!

I ran both, but didn’t mix them.

Now that I know combining acid and H202 causes that, I’ll be sure to dunk in water between the two. Lol.
H202-water-bs/lemon-water.... maybe.

Thanks otter...it's nice to see you up and around!

I'm no chemist so I have no idea what potential explosions you might end up with, but adding anything to the H2O2 would probably change the way it works. You might make it stronger or weaker or burn your hands trying.

Wait! Found this on one search: "adding an acid to hydrogen peroxide will amplify its oxidizing power dramatically.
On its own, hydrogen peroxide can't really cause any serious damage. If you mix it with an acid, however, it is able to dissolve aluminum, zinc, iron, nickel, tin, lead, iron, and copper."

I doubt that dunking your buds in something that will dissolve metal (and your hands?) is a good idea. :p

If you want the cleaning power of both I would just add more buckets to the washing process, with a rinse between them.

Anyway, I only use H2O2 because it works well at killing bugs (I grow outside) as well as dealing with powdery mildew. If I were inside I'd probaby stick to lemon juice/baking soda.

I am?

Lemon tree very pretty and lemon flower is sweet!
do you wash every harvest. I have done it years ago to deal with PM as suggested by my old growmie @Doc Bud but I prefer not to unless it was a dirty unfiltered space or I had PM.

I threw a 4” air stone in my Bs/lemon bucket.

Cake for page 1000. Be patient and keep in mind it will be sugarless, so keep your expectations low :cheesygrinsmiley:.

I'm glad it's a good read VG. :)

Great! Those who want sugar can have the Prinsesstårta in 100 pages.

I was fast asleep or I would have been on the roof waving! I spend more time on the roof than most folks...

Thanks NS! This journal dates back to the ancient tombs as well :).

Thanks JC. You have untold talents!

-----------------------------------------

Thanks all for the page 900 greetings! 100 more and we hit a real milestone. So let's get moving toward page 1000 with a quickie Wednesday update:

Here is a Saugaview® of the winter grow this morning. A bit overcast today so the sun won't warm the plants much beyond the low 60's air temps, so everything stays inside:

Both PSK's got 4.0g/gallon this morning. I don't think I've grown any plants before with leaves that large...damn things better not be indicas!

And while we're talking big leaves, I thought I'd update you on the four lemon seeds that got planted back on December 20th, from biggest to smallest:

No idea what's going on here. It was one seed but seems to be more than one thing coming up. We'll see...

Little, but check out that face!

That's what I've got today. I hope your day is bright and your migraines are under control.
:Namaste:

Nice line up Shed. And, congratulation on page 900. :cheer:

do you wash every harvest. I have done it years ago to deal with PM as suggested by my old growmie @Doc Bud but I prefer not to unless it was a dirty unfiltered space or I had PM.
It seems to be a thing now for inside growers as well. If you spray any foliars, have dust, animals, etc. it will clean them off. It also makes for a more even dry.

Outside you really have to.
I threw a 4” air stone in my Bs/lemon bucket.
I can't see why any of it would settle out though. You just like the bubbles!
Nice line up Shed. And, congratulation on page 900.
Thanks MsBean! And welcome to my perpetual grow journal. :ciao:

Granted, it's a hassle, but washed bud is always better than unwashed, in my experience.

Give me one of each, and I'll be able to tell them apart 100% of the time.

:bongrip:

It seems to be a thing now for inside growers as well. If you spray any foliars, have dust, animals, etc. it will clean them off. It also makes for a more even dry.

Outside you really have to.

I can't see why any of it would settle out though. You just like the bubbles!

Thanks MsBean! And welcome to my perpetual grow journal. :ciao:
Not because of settling, I figured it help remove the dog hair and dead mites. Lol!

Not because of settling, I figured it help remove the dog hair and dead mites. Lol!
With my 4 long haired dongs I know I will have to bud wash everything inside and outside. I did Lemon juice and baking soda last time so next time I will go with the H2O2 I have read a couple articles on both and see that both have their advantages so I want to try it both ways, No comments on I want to try both I know you Shed :rofl: :rofl:

Outside I will always and if it's not winter and freezing indoor grows too. If I have a clean grow in the winter I don't wash. It's too much work for my space. Believe me, no one asks if there's anything different. I'm the only one who knows.

Back
Top Bottom