InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm no chemist so I have no idea what potential explosions you might end up with, but adding anything to the H2O2 would probably change the way it works. You might make it stronger or weaker or burn your hands trying.

If its just household H202 ~12% you wont get any serious burns but I guess it doesn't hurt to have gloves and eye protection either. :)

My Co2 generator ran on citric acid and bicarbonate (baking soda) so if those two are mixed you end up with more water and some C02. ;)

Happy New Year, Shed - swinging by to say "hi". :cool:
How many years before they start poppin' lemons?
Three to five is what they say, but I don't think mine take that long.
I grew one from seed many years ago. I threw it out after 5 years thinking it would never produce lemons... little did I know. I purchased a small meyer lemon tree from a nursery about 10 years ago. It took 7 years before I got a lemon from it. Now it's full of lemony goodness!
I have to ask why? I mean I may have one lemon a year. I'm assuming they must be good for you in many ways.
Have you never had a lemon drop? Yum! :drool:

Well, they're flowers and not metal. It said metal, so it must be flower safe! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait... wut???
If I don't bud wash it will have dog hairs on it and I don't want to eat or smoke dog hair of course I live with the dog hair all the time anyway. They are shed monsters for sure. We have 3 long hair GSDs and a Rat terrier

Don't ask, don't tell!
I have a question for you InTheShed....
This time for curing I am going to use the Humidity Packs...
Which is best in your opinion 62% or 58% packs to go into the Curing Jars?

If I don't bud wash it will have dog hairs on it and I don't want to eat or smoke dog hair of course I live with the dog hair all the time anyway. They are shed monsters for sure. We have 3 long hair GSDs and a Rat terrier
PCattic, don't you want to become one with your dogs.
By smoking their hair and in hailing their DNA you will be able to see, smell and act like your dogs... :) Well maybe... Lol

I have a question for you InTheShed....
This time for curing I am going to use the Humidity Packs...
Which is best in your opinion 68% or 58% packs to go into the Curing Jars?
I haven't used anything but 62% packs, but I do know that rosin squishers might go for the 68%, and joint rollers might go for 58% so that it burns without going out.

We tend to us 62% as the RH for weighing out harvests though to make sure we're talking apples to apples.

For long term storage, I would go with 62% and maybe keep a jar of 58% handy for what you're next smoking. 68% might be in mold danger.

I goofed and said 68% by typo...
I meant 62%..
I have the order in Amazon, and just waiting a couple of weeks before hitting "Order".

Back
Top Bottom