InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Could be! It's all a waiting game until they're pretty late in flower. What do you think of my month-old babies?

As long as you made sure to take your light temperature into account when you converted lux to PPFD...
Got it mogul hps, worked up an appetize with that capsule . Time for one of the pure stoner capsules . Now if you would just stop by and make this salve !

I don't have any idea about cola counts! I just flip when I figure I will still be able carry it in and out twice a day in full flower. :)

So something like this? Lol
Screenshot_20200113-203150_Chrome.jpg

Yeah...me and my fork lift! No, something a bit smaller, like this:
full
All your plants always look great InTheShed, very nice. Is that artificial turf?

Thanks Catfish! It is turf. I did front and back yards to save water. I still have planter beds in both places so the birds and bees have places to hang out.

Thank you PCa! That's not even my biggest from last summer, just the first one I could find. :)
One of our neighbors has turf in their yard too. It is nice and green looking all the time.

He pushes a toy lawn mower pretending to mow the yard!

I'm just teasing about the lawn mower... Lol

He pushes a toy lawn mower pretending to mow the yard!
That would be hysterical though...be out there pushing a toy lawn mower waving at the neighbors!
Lots of good looking plantage there Shed!
Thanks otter! I'm ready to cull two at any time now...

--------------------------

Speaking of culling, let's make the Tuesday update (two days in a row...IKR?) about plant sexing. While we patiently wait for @Backlipslide to do his gender reveal, let's see if anyone has any guesses on mine.

Purple Skunk Krush 1:

Purple Skunk Krush 2:

Golden Tiger 1:

Golden Tiger 2:

Fruit Punch (which was a fem seed):

I think it's too early to tell on any of them, but I'm certainly interested in what y'all think. I don't grow a lot of regs.

Bonus pics >>> here is one leaf on the PSK 2:

And here is some purple coming through on PSK2:

Finally, here is the tent before everything moved outside. Fruit Punch on the far right is thirsty and got fed before I left for work. The whole winter grow is on 4.5g/gallon.

That's it for me today. I hope all of you up north stay bundled up outside...it looks like it's fricking cold up there! :brrrr:

Back
Top Bottom