InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hang on a second PCa! You already have three types of LOS soil on hand. What do you need ProMix HP for?
I am going to do Doc Buds again and I need ProMIx for Docs soil I have 30 lbs. of EWC so I will need to get the Promix and get it mixed and cooking. I want to order the Bulk kit this time. Running low on the smaller kit. I plan to give Pennywise a couple cans of my Coots mix soil and I will be giving my other buddy most of the Super Cool Super Soil. I will use the rest for plants this summer that the wife wants to grow. Flowers etc.

Highya ITS, PCa, friends,

I remember Doc Bud said it was okay to use Sunshine #4. That's the only other premixed soil that works with his kit.

Below zero this morning. We could use some more sun, much more!! Cheers

Highya ITS, PCa, friends,

I remember Doc Bud said it was okay to use Sunshine #4. That's the only other premixed soil that works with his kit.

Below zero this morning. We could use some more sun, much more!! Cheers
He also says ProMix BX is ok just have to add perlite That's what I am using now. If I cant find the Promix BX or HP I will look for some sunshine mix. Thanks

Man this thread moves nice plant structure doing a l, ot of lst on my plants right now. Now I'll be quiet and move back to the back.
Hiya Fastass! :welcome: to my perpetual journal. No need to hang out in the back...feel free to join in the fun. After all, it just great banter :).

If you're an LST fan, you might find something useful in my LST thead (in my sig). Stop by there as well and add to the knowledge base!

Thanks mV! Oh, and Google disagrees!

Sure, but what the hell does google know? :rofl:

Check your local listings before you drive over...

Mine has promix, but it's not HP. Might be BX, but can't remember. I mix that, manure, compost, EWC, and some other goodies into the outside garden in the spring and fall.

Back
Top Bottom