InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

44 grams post decarb bud
2 cups (473 ml) EVOO
8 hours at 160º, cool overnight, same again. 2 Tbs LSL, mix, fridge overnight, capsules the next day after you get it to room temps!
Saved!!! Thank you very much Shed :)

How about a Sunday update? The sun was out yesterday and this morning, so that was nice for the plants. It's raining now though. Let's take a look at some greenery...

Here is the Golden Tiger on flip day 20:

Here is Fruit Punch on flip day 20:

How about It's It Punch on flip day 62:

I'm going to take the top off tomorrow as it's got some amber on it, and let the rest go another week.

Regarding the powdery mildew experiment, here are some of the leaves that were sprayed with the Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide last week:

It hasn't gone away. No sign of PM on the neem or castille sprayed plants though. So I mixed up some potassium silicate with my Armor Si at 10ml/L and sprayed two leaves of the GT and one branch of the Candida clone mother. I tagged them with blue tape and I'll see how they look tomorrow.

I've been hardening off the FP and GT clones while the sun has been out to increase the root growth and get them ready for transplant into 1 gallon velcro GeoPots like the other mothers.

The AF-47's are 7-8" tall and working on their fifth nodes already. Not enough root mass to upcan them yet so training is going to be a challenge when they do go into 1g pots.

It's been a pretty tame weekend as my wife's Saturday morning post-yoga brunch didn't happen (because nothing is happening), though the yoga teacher did teach the class via Zoom (without pay!) so that was nice of her. Also my son's friends aren't spending the nights in the garage, so it's a good thing my daughter came home from college rather than staying in her apartment up there. The kids have each other, and that's nice.

I hope you're all doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances and that none of you are ill or in danger of losing your domiciles. For those who still believe in the fallacy of trickle down economics, bail out here. :ciao:

For the rest of us, call your congressional rep and senator (for those in the states) and tell them to get on the stick for the suffering working folk. If we could give the corporations $1.5 trillion in tax cuts in 2017 then we can give ourselves something to get us through this shut-down. We are guaranteed to put it right back into the economy, which the corporations didn't do.

:peace:

How about a Sunday update? The sun was out yesterday and this morning, so that was nice for the plants. It's raining now though. Let's take a look at some greenery...

Here is the Golden Tiger on flip day 20:

Here is Fruit Punch on flip day 20:

How about It's It Punch on flip day 62:

I'm going to take the top off tomorrow as it's got some amber on it, and let the rest go another week.

Regarding the powdery mildew experiment, here are some of the leaves that were sprayed with the Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide last week:

It hasn't gone away. No sign of PM on the neem or castille sprayed plants though. So I mixed up some potassium silicate with my Armor Si at 10ml/L and sprayed two leaves of the GT and one branch of the Candida clone mother. I tagged them with blue tape and I'll see how they look tomorrow.

I've been hardening off the FP and GT clones while the sun has been out to increase the root growth and get them ready for transplant into 1 gallon velcro GeoPots like the other mothers.

The AF-47's are 7-8" tall and working on their fifth nodes already. Not enough root mass to upcan them yet so training is going to be a challenge when they do go into 1g pots.

It's been a pretty tame weekend as my wife's Saturday morning post-yoga brunch didn't happen (because nothing is happening), though the yoga teacher did teach the class via Zoom (without pay!) so that was nice of her. Also my son's friends aren't spending the nights in the garage, so it's a good thing my daughter came home from college rather than staying in her apartment up there. The kids have each other, and that's nice.

I hope you're all doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances and that none of you are ill or in danger of losing your domiciles. For those who still believe in the fallacy of trickle down economics, bail out here. :ciao:

For the rest of us, call your congressional rep and senator (for those in the states) and tell them to get on the stick for the suffering working folk. If we could give the corporations $1.5 trillion in tax cuts in 2017 then we can give ourselves something to get us through this shut-down. We are guaranteed to put it right back into the economy, which the corporations didn't do.

:peace:
That Golden Tiger is nuts

You'll know when she is fine with stretching her legs...

Mine went straight up for a few weeks

Highya ITS,

Yeah, that Golden Tiger looks so awesome. So big and full figured (lol). I wonder if the stretch didn't run a little longer. Can't clearly recall. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Cool on the IIP! Surprising to see that much branching in a solo cup. But she looks nice.

Hope you get your PM protocol nailed down. Nothing like a lot of wet weather, as you know!! Cheers

That GT is rapidly becoming a monster,and the FP just looks great!

I sat my plant out in the sun for a little while this morning, but the wind kept blowing it over-
So,back into the Rhombus of Radiance® it went!

Stay safe,Shed!

I’d wait until you think the stretch is finished.
Will do! If it gets too tall it's going to have to survive in the shed at night where I have more headroom.
Your plants look so fine in the sun Shed! And the one in the cup is a miracle. Good for the kids to be home. Yea, trickle this. Reagan effed us all
Thanks otter! And at least that one is in a Big Gulp and not just a solo cup...
20200317_212040.jpg
That Golden Tiger is nuts
You'll know when she is fine with stretching her legs...
Mine went straight up for a few weeks
Looks like I've got some more bending to do then!
Everything happens slowly with pure sativas.
The longer it takes, the warmer the weather. :thumb:
Highya ITS,
Yeah, that Golden Tiger looks so awesome. So big and full figured (lol). I wonder if the stretch didn't run a little longer. Can't clearly recall. Sorry if I'm wrong.
Cool on the IIP! Surprising to see that much branching in a solo cup. But she looks nice.
Hope you get your PM protocol nailed down. Nothing like a lot of wet weather, as you know!! Cheers
Thanks Bode! I've lost a lot of trichomes on the IIP from putting it in and out of the closet every night (it's stuck between my t-shirts), but it smells amazing :).

I've got some time to work on the PM trial, so we'll see how it goes!
That GT is rapidly becoming a monster,and the FP just looks great!
I sat my plant out in the sun for a little while this morning, but the wind kept blowing it over-
So,back into the Rhombus of Radiance® it went!
Stay safe,Shed!
That houseplant looks great outside...almost like it belongs there ;). I'm glad you have a safe spot for it in the RoR® though....schlepping can be fun. Thanks carcass!

Hey shed all the plants are looking great. Can’t wait to see how large the GT will get. Looking to be a big’n. Hope you can knock that PM down that stuff is a Pain to deal with. Stay safe bro
One love

That GT takes up a lot of room, but the flavor of the Fruit Punch is supposed to be really nice. Not that my wife can discern flavors though!

I smoked some Green Punch from RQS this weekend and the flavor was absolute spot on, I don't always get the smell only after the first drag I get the full flavor.....

It's looking pretty green in the Shed. :thumb: That Golden Tiger is looking nice and healthy besides being massive. Since I did my big upgrade to 10 gal pots I wonder what size pot that beast is in?

Back
Top Bottom