InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Drive-by,,

had to go back a couple of pages and seen PM? Sucks... I've cleaned plants with a few sprays on green cleaner. I know I tend to throw that out to alot of people with alot of problems,,, but shit works... As long as ones religious with it and without cross-contamination... GL my friend,,,

Nice looking buddage... Looks tasty from here.....

I took off the top of the It's It Punch today, on flip day 63:

Before:

After:

I washed it in H2O2 about 1:4 with water (because PM) and hung it up to dry. Here is it after four hours in the shade:

I did a light trim on it:

And now it's in a copy paper box cracked open for some air. Nothing fancy with holes and fans though. The rest of the plant will get chopped later this week.

I hope everyone is doing well!
Mmmmm boy howdy....If this travel restriction wasnt a thing, Id meet you halfway from Phoenix and share that one with ya.

Late Tuesday update! When I open the tent, it's around 80% RH at soil level, which doesn't help with the PM. I hope the nights warm up enough as the flowers form to get these into the shed for their dark period. A lot more airspace in there.

I'm trying to stay on top of the Golden Tiger's stretch, so I've been fearlessly bending the leaders. Here's one I did yesterday:

I should end up with two or three new tops from that one.

Also, the potassium silicate spray did not knock down the PM:

I sprayed those leaves with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap spray and I'll take a look tomorrow.

I'm also making a batch of Lactobacillus Serum (LABs) from Amy's instructions. Since that can take a few weeks to complete, and since the study showed that potassium silicate fed through the roots was more effective than foliar application, I have decided to modify the nutrient mix to add 4ml Armor Si and 4ml Botanicare cal-mag+ to the 4.75g/gallon of MC. That's less than @farside05's formula but a lot more Si then MC has on its own. The cal-mag+ is added to balance the N:K ratio, not because the plants need any Ca or Mg. If I had a source of straight nitrogen I could have used that.

We'll see...

I hope you are all doing well and that you and your loved ones remain healthy and happy!
:peace:

Highya ITS,

Just happened along just after you posted. Love the Golden Tiger. She looks like some dainty growth coming in pretty hard. She's beautiful. Off to dreamland. You have a nice night! Cheers

Woodys recommendation of green cleaner is another good plan of attack. When I worked at the hydro store some years ago the reps came in and I got a case of samples to try and hand out to people in need. It’s also good for insects as well. Fairly inexpensive stuff and it’s safe to use they say up until harvest.... that I wouldn’t really know I hate spraying my flowers with much of anything.
Man I hope you can get it sorted that golden tiger is a bbw.

Big beautiful weed? Haha

I'm already keeping sourdough starter alive
Getting pretty good at the bread making. At yeast it seems like it.

I killed this today. Dunno what it is but I didn't want it living in my house.
I know what it is...gross!
Peter Stormare
A very fine character actor. Love that guy. Such a badass.

Saw that The Shawshank Redemption was on Netflix. Have you ever watched that one??

A very fine character actor. Love that guy. Such a badass.

That's the word! All Swedes are like that you know. ;)

Saw that The Shawshank Redemption was on Netflix. Have you ever watched that one??

That's one of my favorites, must have seen it 5 times I think was a while ago now so maybe should watch it again.

Seen The Irishman that's on there as well now? Great movie, love those actors since Good Fellas missing Ray Liotta in that one though...

Everything OK under Corona sky?

Woodys recommendation of green cleaner is another good plan of attack.
Thanks shotta! Amy also recommended Green Cleaner, and when I looked it up it said it was 39% Soybean Oil! Amy was even concerned about spraying the flowers with my castille soap spray:
Would you mind, please, running through your recommended way of using Castile soap to knock down a whitefly population? And is it something that can be done during flower. I’d worry that the oils would melt trichomes

...which, while it also contains oil, is diluted to 5 Tbs/gallon. I would need my castille spray to be over 32 ounces/gallon to get close to Green Cleaner in terms of oil contents. And while I don't think it melts trichomes, I do believe it shrivels pistils.

Big beautiful weed? Haha
Let's hope so!
Getting pretty good at the bread making. At yeast it seems like it.
Haven't kneaded to make any in a while, but at least I now know how when I do. Thanks!
Finally I can say..."seen it!"
That's some pretty purple bud off the its it punch ? Anyway the golden tiger is really doing its thing and those leafs are jagged sharp looking / sorry you go the PM again
Thanks sb. I'll get a handle on the PM eventually.

Nice update,Shed!
Nice job controlling the GT-she looks like she could get away
from you in a couple days,if you didn't stay after it...
This stay at home thing makes it easier to keep a closer eye on things, eh?:(

I was thinking this morning about how us growers are lucky that we have something
to keep us sorta busy during our extended stays at home..
You can only watch sooo much Netflix...

Saw that The Shawshank Redemption was on Netflix.
The only movie that I've watched way more than 5 times-

Thanks shotta! Amy also recommended Green Cleaner, and when I looked it up it said it was 39% Soybean Oil! Amy was even concerned about spraying the flowers with my castille soap spray:

...which, while it also contains oil, is diluted to 5 Tbs/gallon. I would need my castille spray to be over 32 ounces/gallon to get close to Green Cleaner in terms of oil contents. And while I don't think it melts trichomes, I do believe it shrivels pistils.

Let's hope so!

Haven't kneaded to make any in a while, but at least I now know how when I do. Thanks!

Finally I can say..."seen it!"

Thanks sb. I'll get a handle on the PM eventually.

So what are we thinking we can use in Flower???

Green cleaner?
Safer Soap?
No on Neem....effects taste?
No on Alcohol kills tric's?

My war started today....so still rallying the troops

Graciass as always

Back
Top Bottom