InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I discovered this morning that my Dr Bronner's spray is well below the recommended dilution rate. I had written it on the bottle a long time ago and must have gotten it wrong. So I mixed up a new batch at 4Tbs/gallon (1Tbs per 32 oz spray bottle) and sprayed a lower bud on the Fruit Punch as a pistil test (one I'll be taking off when I thin), and on a leaf as a PM test.

Canopy RH was 70% this morning, and at the soil level it was 90% from the wet ProMix. That's better, no?

Just a quick note for those like @Amy Gardner, who make and use LABS. After your first batch, you can speed up the process by for going the rice wash. Add a table spoon of your previous batch to a cup of water and add that to a quart of milk and in about 4 days you will be ready to remove the cheese and strain the next batch.
The purpose of the rice wash is to collect free range LB from the air, if you already have the serum, no need to collect new LB from the air.
Great tip Celt! Just like making sourdough starter. Make it once and it makes every batch from then on. :thanks:
LABs is even better if a person has the time to make it.
In process, on top of the DVR at the moment.
:idea: LABS coated duck tape! :reading420magazine:
The answer to almost everything! :high-five:
Sit it on top of the water heater?
Unless you've got an "on demand" type...
My water heater is outside :).

A couple uses of LABs for organic growers, even non organic growers, and as I have only recently returned to this site, have not seen it mentioned.

As @Amy Gardner mentioned, LB is an excellent “digester” of organic matter and can be used to make your own liquid Organic fertilizers or boost amendments, or as an excelerator for amendments going into AACT production.

1 - liquid N fertilizer/booster

Mix 1 cup blood meal with 50ml LABS and 1 gallon water, cap and let the LB digest. You will need to shake the jug every couple days and about once a week, let pressure off. It is done and ready to use once you see a white granular sediment. This will give you approximately 6mg/ml of Nitrogen or an NPK of 0.6 : 0 : 0.

2 - liquid P fertilizer/booster

As above but use 1 cup of Bone meal. Yields approximately 10mg/ml P or NPK 0 : 1 : 0

The same can be done with any organic matter but these are the only 2 that I took the time to work out the numbers for. Bananas will work for K solutions.

Depending on temperatures, this process will take about a month to complete the digestion.

Just some words for thought from an old mountain man ;)

Thank you celt. I'm gaining a lot of info from you. I use LABS everywhere, and like the addition of bloodmeal or bonemeal. Hopefully will increase yeild a little bit with all the tips. Much appreciated!! Cheers

In non plant news, I watched Office Space last night. Turns out I actually bought it on DVD years ago (before Netflix or Amazon Prime)! And after we watched it (meh) my daughter said it was a cult classic. It then occurred to me that the three movies I own on DVD are all cult classics: Office Space, Spinal Tap, and American Pop. We have lots of movies on DVD, but those are ones I specifically requested.

Anyone remember Heavy Metal? I'd like to see that again. It was the last time I got high.

In non plant news, I watched Office Space last night. Turns out I actually bought it on DVD years ago (before Netflix or Amazon Prime)! And after we watched it (meh) my daughter said it was a cult classic. It then occurred to me that the three movies I own on DVD are all cult classics: Office Space, Spinal Tap, and American Pop. We have lots of movies on DVD, but those are ones I specifically requested.

Anyone remember Heavy Metal? I'd like to see that again. It was the last time I got high.
Remember Heavy Metal?? I watched it last year. Lmao.

My memory of Heavy Metal was that it was great animation at the time, but I'm not really a comics fan. Good music, great visuals.

And I tend to agree about the stoned boys. :cheesygrinsmiley: But they had some great skits. The Dave one never fails to crack me up for some reason - reminds of of English wit, oddly enough.

Office Space: classic

So many great little one-liners there. Plus being a programmer, I can relate. :D

Spinal Tap: classic

"No we're not going to do fucking Stonehenge!" :rofl:

American Pop: meh

Dunno. It's been a long while since I've seen it, but isn't something on my goto list.

Heavy Metal: classic

Wild comic book animation, great soundtrack, and a wild ride of a story. That little robot still cracks me up every time. And yes, it's better when high. (What isn't though? :rofl:) Reminds me that I have tickets (for now) to see Sammy (with Whitesnake and Night Ranger) in August. I love Sammy shows.

But wait, what are some things not on your list?

Smokey and the Bandit
Spaceballs
Blazing Saddles
Life of Brian
The Meaning of Life
Search for the Holy Grail
Dazed and Confused
Cannonball Run

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And many more, depending on taste. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have Heavy Metal

Classic for sure

I need to watch Pink Floyd THE WALL, saw it on shrooms the 1st time, in a theater, tripped out, was epic

I need to watch Pink Floyd THE WALL, saw it on shrooms the 1st time, in a theater, tripped out, was epic

Those hammers fucked you up, huh? Me too. :rofl:

Day 60/Day 28 of 12/12 DWC
Outside temp 73 humidity 83 S14 mph
Building temp 73.6 humidity 52%
Tent temp 74.1 humidity 42%
Canopy temp 71.7 ?
Fixing to check with the lux meter I think I see the light getting weaker ! This 600 was brighter !

#1Dosidos
Water temp 67.6
Water level down 1/4 gallon Falling
TDS 1087 ppm was 1141 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
#2 Dosidos
Water temp 68.5
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
TDS 1057 ppm was 1117 ppm Falling
PH 5.7 Static
#3 Dosidos
Old bucket numbers
Water temp 67.7
TDS 733 ppm was 734 ppm Static
PH 6.2 Rising was 5.9
Fresh bucket
Water temp 67.1
Water level 4 gallons of ro ph 6.8 ? 24 ppm
TDS 1355 ppm that is a 100 ppm more than 1&2 24 grams of Mc 20mL silicon 10 mL
PH 6.9 7 mL acid ph now 5.5 holding there !
#4 Dosidos
Old bucket numbers
Water temp 67.3
TDS 472 ppm was 492 ppm Falling
PH 6.0 Rising
Fresh bucket
Water temp 67.1
Water level 4 gallons of ro ph 6.8 24 ppm
TDS 1350 ppm 24 grams of Mc 20mL silicon and 10mL calimagic
PH 6.9 6mL acid ph now 5.5

Day 60/Day 28 of 12/12 DWC
Outside temp 73 humidity 83 S14 mph
Building temp 73.6 humidity 52%
Tent temp 74.1 humidity 42%
Canopy temp 71.7 ?
Fixing to check with the lux meter I think I see the light getting weaker ! This 600 was brighter !

#1Dosidos
Water temp 67.6
TDS 1087 ppm was 1141 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 Static
#2 Dosidos
Water temp 68.5
TDS 1057 ppm was 1117 ppm Falling
PH 5.7 Static
#3 Dosidos
Old bucket numbers
Water temp 67.7
TDS 733 ppm was 734 ppm Static
PH 6.2 Rising was 5.9
Fresh bucket
Water temp 67.1
Water level 4 gallons of ro ph 6.8 ? 24 ppm
TDS 1355 ppm that is a 100 ppm more than 1&2 24 grams of Mc 20mL silicon 10 mL
PH 6.9 7 mL acid ph now 5.5 holding there !
#4 Dosidos
Old bucket numbers
Water temp 67.3
TDS 472 ppm was 492 ppm Falling
PH 6.0 Rising
Fresh bucket
Water temp 67.1
Water level 4 gallons of ro ph 6.8 24 ppm
TDS 1350 ppm 24 grams of Mc 20mL silicon and 10mL calimagic
PH 6.9 6mL acid ph now 5.5

:hmmmm: