InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Excellent harvest update, Shed!- Looks beautiful hanging in that tent! (sooo much pot!)
I then managed to get my entire family to trim!
And they did a great job...they all deserve a raise!

I then managed to get my entire family to trim!
I never in my wildest cranial wanderings imagined I'd be asking my son to spray my weed plants while I was at work! It's been a blast watching the fam get slowly interested and involved. Blessed weirdness abounds.

Hi Shed,

I’ve been lurking for months, finally joined up & getting ready to drop my first journal. I’m reaching out across the wires to say your presence was missed. I am terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your father. May you all be surrounded by love and the fact that the very best of your father lives on in you.

Thirteen

@Grand Daddy Black
@DutchinAB
@Dkmg01
@candycane
@013
Thank you for your kind thoughts. It's hard to believe he's gone since I haven't gotten to see him for so long.

those lowers may well be a bit trippier than the top buds, win-win... cant wait to see how it cures for you.
I will watch out for that, thanks Amy! So far the testers have been a hit (if harsh and green) but I have no idea where they were taken from...just stuff that came off during trimming.
Beautiful! Another heavy one.
Thanks carcass!
Pure gold dat! Going to be some awesome sativa smokish with that good looking girl.
CraZy got his front door today
Thanks Crazy, and congrats on the door!
I think you were still in the harvest window in my opinion..
Well that's good!
give the family kudos for that!
Will do. :thumb:
Nice harvest Shed - sweet-looking buds!
Thanks Felipe! Sweet looking but still not smelling like weed...
they all deserve a raise!
That's as maybe, but what they got was a lot of testers!
I never in my wildest cranial wanderings imagined I'd be asking my son to spray my weed plants while I was at work! It's been a blast watching the fam get slowly interested and involved. Blessed weirdness abounds.
It's a process!

Let's switch gears for a minute and talk about the summer grow, which has changed since the last flowchart. I really need to make a new one.

@Weedseedsexpress offered me a chance to grow out a couple of their strains, and since they had some nice sativas in their stable, I said absolutely! Here is the link to their website, where they have large selection.

Since I'm in sativas-only mode, I picked these two:

Chocolope feminized seeds
"Growing a high quality weed with a relatively short flowering period? That’s what you do with our feminized Chocolope seeds (formerly D-line). The Chocolope strain is the result of the Cannalope Haze x OG Chocolate Thai crossbreed and features 95% pure Sativa genetics.

"As you probably expect because of its name, the weed has a delicious sweet chocolate taste and smell that mainly comes from the OG Chocolate Thai genes. Flavors and scents of Grapefruit are also clearly present which makes the Chocolope one of the sweetest weed varieties currently available.

"The high of Chocolope weed is powerful, long lasting and lets you float through the universe. With a moderate dosage, the effect is really nice. Dreamy, but also energetic. Most likely it will ensure a happy grin on your face.

"Please note: hallucinations may be experienced in case of a high dose."

THC level: 20%
CBD level: 0.5%
Variety: 5% Indica / 95% Sativa
Flowering time: 56 to 63 days
Fungal Resistance: High

1660971711423.png

And the second one I picked was:
Power Plant feminized seeds
"The Power Plant feminized seeds are very popular. This has two reasons. First of all the fast and reliable production that is always of high quality and also the great ease of cultivation. For these reasons, the Power Plant can be found on the most menus of coffee-shops and is loved by their customers.

"Originally this species comes from South Africa. The cultivation of Power Plant feminized seeds can therefore take place both indoors and outdoors. The Power Plant feminized seeds can also be placed in a SOG setup and grow both stable and uniform. Outdoors it is advisable to keep the month of October as harvest month.

"Expect compact buds covered with a generous layer of sticky THC crystals."

CBD level: 2%
Variety: 10% Indica / 90% Sativa
Genetics: African

1660971720259.png

Well, the seeds got here in 12 days with a tracking number and some excellent stealth (well done Weedseeds!).

Here they are. I got 5+1 seeds of each (the label tore on the Chocolope so I hand wrote some of it):

They split after just 12 hours:

And so they went into the Shoebox of Light®:

Here's why it's call that:

Two days later, the Chocolope was up first thing in the morning:

And by the end of the day, both had been planted and spent the day in the sun. Back on to the heat mat under the CFL for the night:

These two will be my summer grow, along with some DDA's I'll drop in early June (three beans seeds/one pot). So anyone looking forward to the Colombian Gold and Durban Poison will have to wait a few months. Sorry!

I hope your weekend is looking up.

Let's switch gears for a minute and talk about the summer grow, which has changed since the last flowchart. I really need to make a new one.

@Weedseedsexpress offered me a chance to grow out a couple of their strains, and since they had some nice sativas in their stable, I said absolutely! Here is the link to their website, where they have large selection.

"Growing a high quality weed with a relatively short flowering period? That’s what you do with our feminized Chocolope seeds (formerly D-line). The Chocolope strain is the result of the Cannalope Haze x OG Chocolate Thai crossbreed and features 95% pure Sativa genetics.

"As you probably expect because of its name, the weed has a delicious sweet chocolate taste and smell that mainly comes from the OG Chocolate Thai genes. Flavors and scents of Grapefruit are also clearly present which makes the Chocolope one of the sweetest weed varieties currently available.

"The high of Chocolope weed is powerful, long lasting and lets you float through the universe. With a moderate dosage, the effect is really nice. Dreamy, but also energetic. Most likely it will ensure a happy grin on your face.

1660971667540.png

"The Power Plant feminized seeds are very popular. This has two reasons. First of all the fast and reliable production that is always of high quality and also the great ease of cultivation. For these reasons, the Power Plant can be found on the most menus of coffee-shops and is loved by their customers.

"Originally this species comes from South Africa. The cultivation of Power Plant feminized seeds can therefore take place both indoors and outdoors. The Power Plant feminized seeds can also be placed in a SOG setup and grow both stable and uniform. Outdoors it is advisable to keep the month of October as harvest month.

1660971677132.png

Well, the seeds got here in 12 days with a tracking number and some excellent stealth (well done Weedseeds!).

Here they are. I got 5+1 seeds of each (the label tore on the Chocolope so I hand wrote some of it):

And by the end of the day, both had been planted and spent the day in the sun. Back on to the heat mat under the CFL for the night:

These two will be my summer grow, along with some DDA's I'll drop in early June (three beans seeds/one pot). So anyone looking forward to the Colombian Gold and Durban Poison will have to wait a few months. Sorry!

Did you say DDA? Omg shit gon get real now. Can't wait!

1660971613633.png

1660971631055.png

Love it! Thank you so much for sharing! We will follow your grow with great interest!

Keep up the great work you do!

They look great. I like the style of the flat'ish seed packet, as some come in tubes which look like they'd be a pain to be sent as stealth. I see their top THC strain Godfather OG is rated at 30% altho more indica. I had been more in a mindset that the stronger the THC% the better, which makes it easy to choose based on that. But now I am intrigued by the reputed quality of the high that some folks choose over THC%. The site has some good looking strains and I like how it presents itself, it seems friendly to NZ too, but still confusing when it comes to choosing from descriptions. Have you experienced those 2 strains before from other breeders or did you just take a punt on the descriptions?

Morning Shed,

In the peat puck pics (damn say that 3 times quickly) is that a wire like for humidity or temp probe or is that a wicking device? Maybe shoe lace from your hiking boots?
That's an explosive detonator... just in case it's a male.
:rofl:

1660971522047.png

1660971542841.png

Nice lineup Shed! I have some awesome Weedseeds Express beans coming up in a few days as well. I went indica. Good luck with them!

Nice choices of beans Shed! Lol, I love the disclaimer on the chocolope - hallucinations you say? Seems kinda like a challenge to me.. :smokin:

Congrats on the new babies! Since I haven’t seen BVB around lately I’ll do it for him :happy-birthday:

@Weedseedsexpress offered me a chance to grow out a couple of their strains
:high-five:Someone at Weedseedsexpress noticed how busy this thread advances and made a great move in choosing Shed as a grower with a following.:cheer: wise choice.
:thumb: up up and away,

Back
Top Bottom