InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My condolences about your father Shed. You’ve been a phenomenal mentor and friend to me on this board, I’m sure he was proud of the man you are.

Hey Shed! Just got round to catching up on the last few pages and was truly touched when reading about your dad. As for ways to go, having my doting son sing to me before I peacefully move on would be nothing short of amazing. Thoughts are with you and your loved ones amigo. :Namaste:

Hey Shed! Just got round to catching up on the last few pages and was truly touched when reading about your dad. As for ways to go, having my doting son sing to me before I peacefully move on would be nothing short of amazing. Thoughts are with you and your loved ones amigo. :Namaste:
What a beautiful perspective. :love::love::love:

:love: :thumb:

ON weedseedsexpress - how do you tell, on their website, who the Breeder is :hmmmm: they seem to have other breeders stuff there but I could tell by the actual listings what things were. Maybe I’m missing something.
Reposting to tag them properly...

@Weedseedsexpress :ciao:

On your website, where do I look to see who the breeder is for a strain?
:Namaste:

Glad to see you are back on the horse keeping busy and gardening again Shed. All the best to you.

I have sad news to report. My dad passed away this weekend. When he started turning down both my chocolate chip cookies and my wife's home cooking I had a feeling it wouldn't be long, and it wasn't. He went in his sleep with no discomfort, and I had a chance to talk and sing to him a few hours earlier. The staff said that from his response he seemed like he wanted to sing along. What more could I ask for at the end of his long and wonderful life. He was kind and loving and cared so much about his/my family that my kids couldn't have asked for a better grandpa. I loved him immensely and we will all miss him. :love:
Shed, I’m so sorry for your loss. How lucky you and your family were to have such a lovely person in your lives. My sincere condolences.

Shed, I am so sorry about your Dad's passing. I lost mine a couple of years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him - such a good man. I'm glad you got to be there with him to spend time before he passed. Sorry for being late with my condolences.

Jeez it's tough for me to get here. Allow me to multi-quote...

Great Sativa lineup!!! Wish I had those going myself.
Shipping is a lot faster to you, so you could be growing them behind your new door in a week!
Did you say DDA?
I did! :ciao: I manged to grow one (of three seeds I dropped) last fall, so I hope I have better luck this time.
Thank you DD. He did love his Gilbert and Sullivan.
Love it! Thank you so much for sharing! We will follow your grow with great interest!
Keep up the great work you do!
Thanks to you for the quick-sprouters! I'll post new pics in a couple of days...I don't like to put up a lot of baby pics :).
I had been more in a mindset that the stronger the THC% the better, which makes it easy to choose based on that. But now I am intrigued by the reputed quality of the high that some folks choose over THC%.
I have also read that the terpene profile has a lot to do with the effect it has on you. Some folks get much higher from a 12% THC than a 20% if the terpenes are right.
Have you experienced those 2 strains before from other breeders or did you just take a punt on the descriptions?
Not even the descriptions...the sativa percentage!
Morning Shed,
In the peat puck pics (damn say that 3 times quickly) is that a wire like for humidity or temp probe or is that a wicking device? Maybe shoe lace from your hiking boots?
Temperature probe. I don't hike. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice lineup Shed! I have some awesome Weedseeds Express beans coming up in a few days as well. I went indica. Good luck with them!
Thanks otter! I'm sure your plants will end up better than mine. :slide:
Great update Shed... kinda makes my PM about weedseeds irrelevant now
I'll plop mine in a couple of weeks once I clear out the tent. Good luck!
Yours too! You will definitely win the verdanacity prize.
Excited to see that chocolope!!
And smell it :).
hallucinations you say? Seems kinda like a challenge to me..
And who doesn't like a challenge?
Since I haven’t seen BVB around lately I’ll do it for him
LOL! Thanks. I hope he sees my next plant update...there's something in it just for him.
And with a warning like that cuz definitely piqued my interest!
:laugh: Great marketing technique!
up up and away,
:high-five:
They'd never fit in my Mini-Tent haha!
Grow them at 12/12 from seed and train the crap outta them!
and i see you got ones with some mold/fungi recession Looking forward to the grow
I noticed that as well. It can only be a good thing given what I've been dealing with this last year.
My condolences about your father Shed. You’ve been a phenomenal mentor and friend to me on this board, I’m sure he was proud of the man you are.
Thank you DC. I hope he would have been if he had known.
Stellar line up Shed. Should be some reach girls for ya. Watch out when moving them they get top heavy.
I have bamboo at the ready!
Hey Shed! Just got round to catching up on the last few pages and was truly touched when reading about your dad. As for ways to go, having my doting son sing to me before I peacefully move on would be nothing short of amazing. Thoughts are with you and your loved ones amigo.
Thank you WL. Without being able to see him for the last two months, I'm glad I got to say my goodbyes.
What a beautiful perspective. :love::love::love:
This ^
Glad to see you are back on the horse keeping busy and gardening again Shed. All the best to you.
Thanks Homer! The plants wait for no one.
Read about a big fire in central L.A, got me thinking of you and hoping everything is ok.
All's well, but I feel bad for the firefighters. And wouldn't you know it was cannabis-related:
"An initial investigation identified the business that caught fire as Smoke Tokes, a warehouse distributor with supplies for butane hash oil"
Source
Shed, I’m so sorry for your loss. How lucky you and your family were to have such a lovely person in your lives. My sincere condolences.
Thank you Boo. He was a doll my dad. Even when he didn't know who we were or what that expression means.
Good morning Shed
Hope you’re doing okay.
All is okay here, thanks Felipe.
Shed, I am so sorry about your Dad's passing. I lost mine a couple of years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him - such a good man. I'm glad you got to be there with him to spend time before he passed. Sorry for being late with my condolences.
Not late at all fornia. I appreciate the thoughts any time, and I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

I wish I had gotten to actually spend time with him at the end instead of just talking to him on the phone, but the corona lockdown kept me away starting in early March, which makes the mourning process really weird.

I have also read that the terpene profile has a lot to do with the effect it has on you. Some folks get much higher from a 12% THC than a 20% if the terpenes are right.
Samantha Miller of Pure Analytics was saying that very thing. She talked about using diesel strains for people going through drug withdrawls. Some of them testing at 15% were way more effective than any other strain testing above way it. She said it was the terpene profile not the thc amount.

I did! :ciao: I manged to grow one (of three seeds I dropped) last fall, so I hope I have better luck this time
Ooh! You are making me want to drop a bean now... Must resist temptation!
Jeez it's tough for me to get here. Allow me to multi-quote...
They love ya shed. It's a great journal!

Let me drop a quick update since most of you are asleep except VG and DK. Just a few things to keep track of...

First is that what started killing my mother plants last year is back, and this time I didn't catch it in time with the H2O2 to cure it. The DTF mother looked like this last Thursday but is basically dead today:

And I doubt the cuttings I took will root, so that's the end of that :(.

Candida as well:

Though I do have the new clones of this rooting so I haven't lost the line.

In case it spreads to the Sour G I took cuttings of that too, along with Carnival and AF-47. Four cloning cups along with the two new sprouts and the Candida clones, all on the heat mat. Pics later this week.

The other news is that I stripped the AF-47 this weekend and flipped it on Sunday night, which makes Monday flip day 1 (day 139). The highest branch is about 20" off the soil, but you know me and the supercropping.

But you know what else I flipped? A little something special for @Baron Von Blurple (so I hope he gets to see it):

Yes, that's the Golden Tiger solo cup clone that I never gave away, upcanned to the Big Gulp cup and flipped the same day (the Fruit Punch clone was a birthday present to a 19-year-old). It worked for the IIP and that was in the closet.

This fits nicely in the tent with the AF-47:

It was 18" pre-flip so we'll really see how much it stretches, since this will be untrained.

That's it for me. Be well and stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom