InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

:high-five:Someone at Weedseedsexpress noticed how busy this thread advances and made a great move in choosing Shed as a grower with a following.:cheer: wise choice.
:thumb: up up and away,

Haha thanks a lot!! To be honest, we got tipped by many friendly people here and we are really honered that Shed is growing our genetics.

Reposting to tag them properly...

@Weedseedsexpress :ciao:

On your website, where do I look to see who the breeder is for a strain?
:Namaste:

Sorry for our late reply Amy! Busy times here!

The seeds you see on our wesbite have been bred by our own network of breeders. We have inhouse breeders but also work with several bulk breeders that work with companies like Nirvana and 420.

Let me drop a quick update since most of you are asleep except VG and DK. Just a few things to keep track of...

First is that what started killing my mother plants last year is back, and this time I didn't catch it in time with the H2O2 to cure it. The DTF mother looked like this last Thursday but is basically dead today:

And I doubt the cuttings I took will root, so that's the end of that :(.

Candida as well:

Though I do have the new clones of this rooting so I haven't lost the line.

In case it spreads to the Sour G I took cuttings of that too, along with Carnival and AF-47. Four cloning cups along with the two new sprouts and the Candida clones, all on the heat mat. Pics later this week.

The other news is that I stripped the AF-47 this weekend and flipped it on Sunday night, which makes Monday flip day 1 (day 139). The highest branch is about 20" off the soil, but you know me and the supercropping.

But you know what else I flipped? A little something special for @Baron Von Blurple (so I hope he gets to see it):

Yes, that's the Golden Tiger solo cup clone that I never gave away, upcanned to the Big Gulp cup and flipped the same day (the Fruit Punch clone was a birthday present to a 19-year-old). It worked for the IIP and that was in the closet.

This fits nicely in the tent with the AF-47:

It was 18" pre-flip so we'll really see how much it stretches, since this will be untrained.

That's it for me. Be well and stay safe.
[/FACEPALM]
:rolleyes:

Jeez it's tough for me to get here. Allow me to multi-quote...

Shipping is a lot faster to you, so you could be growing them behind your new door in a week!

I did! :ciao: I manged to grow one (of three seeds I dropped) last fall, so I hope I have better luck this time.

Thank you DD. He did love his Gilbert and Sullivan.

Thanks to you for the quick-sprouters! I'll post new pics in a couple of days...I don't like to put up a lot of baby pics :).

I have also read that the terpene profile has a lot to do with the effect it has on you. Some folks get much higher from a 12% THC than a 20% if the terpenes are right.

Not even the descriptions...the sativa percentage!

Temperature probe. I don't hike. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks otter! I'm sure your plants will end up better than mine. :slide:

Yours too! You will definitely win the verdanacity prize.

And smell it :).

And who doesn't like a challenge?

LOL! Thanks. I hope he sees my next plant update...there's something in it just for him.

:laugh: Great marketing technique!

:high-five:

Grow them at 12/12 from seed and train the crap outta them!

I noticed that as well. It can only be a good thing given what I've been dealing with this last year.

Thank you DC. I hope he would have been if he had known.

I have bamboo at the ready!

Thank you WL. Without being able to see him for the last two months, I'm glad I got to say my goodbyes.

This ^

Thanks Homer! The plants wait for no one.

All's well, but I feel bad for the firefighters. And wouldn't you know it was cannabis-related:
"An initial investigation identified the business that caught fire as Smoke Tokes, a warehouse distributor with supplies for butane hash oil"
Source

Thank you Boo. He was a doll my dad. Even when he didn't know who we were or what that expression means.

All is okay here, thanks Felipe.

Not late at all fornia. I appreciate the thoughts any time, and I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

I wish I had gotten to actually spend time with him at the end instead of just talking to him on the phone, but the corona lockdown kept me away starting in early March, which makes the mourning process really weird.

I've been thinking about that possibility. Do some sort of mini SOG. I really want to push the limits of such a small space.
I'm currently doing some lst on my Tropicanna Bananna. She had an early topping and now I'm bushing her out a bit.
Feel free to pop by my journal in my sig and have a peep!

Let me drop a quick update since most of you are asleep except VG and DK. Just a few things to keep track of...

First is that what started killing my mother plants last year is back, and this time I didn't catch it in time with the H2O2 to cure it. The DTF mother looked like this last Thursday but is basically dead today:

And I doubt the cuttings I took will root, so that's the end of that :(.

Candida as well:

Though I do have the new clones of this rooting so I haven't lost the line.

In case it spreads to the Sour G I took cuttings of that too, along with Carnival and AF-47. Four cloning cups along with the two new sprouts and the Candida clones, all on the heat mat. Pics later this week.

The other news is that I stripped the AF-47 this weekend and flipped it on Sunday night, which makes Monday flip day 1 (day 139). The highest branch is about 20" off the soil, but you know me and the supercropping.

But you know what else I flipped? A little something special for @Baron Von Blurple (so I hope he gets to see it):

Yes, that's the Golden Tiger solo cup clone that I never gave away, upcanned to the Big Gulp cup and flipped the same day (the Fruit Punch clone was a birthday present to a 19-year-old). It worked for the IIP and that was in the closet.

This fits nicely in the tent with the AF-47:

It was 18" pre-flip so we'll really see how much it stretches, since this will be untrained.

That's it for me. Be well and stay safe.

It's a shame about the dying babies, man. I hope the others work twice as hard in their honor

Damn shame about the plants , did you figure out what got them , they look Bad ! Good job on the flipping :cheesygrinsmiley:

I believe he mentioned PM. That's Powdery Mildew.

Looks similar to the late blight my tomatoes sometimes get. Probably PM or some other fungus/pathogen.

They need physical distancing from all other plants. Wash your hands/tools before touching your other uninfected plants. Maybe even change clothes.

Shed, I get such a kick out of your shenanigans. From solo cup to big gulp. LMAO! Do you just sit around looking at shit and think, "Hey I can grow a plant in that!" :Rasta:

Shed, I get such a kick out of your shenanigans. From solo cup to big gulp. LMAO! Do you just sit around looking at shit and think, "Hey I can grow a plant in that!" :Rasta:
Are you just out of pots? We can set up a go fund me page.

My brother sent me a sample of the clone he grew out, and I got a few seeds out of it. They may be unstable or prone to hermie, but the plants are vigorous, pest-resistant, and beautiful. Love the herb!

Sorry to hear the news shed. Stay well.
Thanks Age. Nice to have you around again. I had a feeling that warmer weather would get you back here.
Sorry for our late reply Amy! Busy times here!
:thanks:
[/FACEPALM]
:rolleyes:
Just for you Baron :cheesygrinsmiley:
Damn shame about the plants , did you figure out what got them , they look Bad ! Good job on the flipping :cheesygrinsmiley:
Some sort of root fungus, which hit them last year as well. I lost one but saved all these by pouring hydrogen peroxide through the roots, but this time I caught it too late. I have to re-think my mothering methods and probably either go with plastic pots (and prune the roots a couple of times a year), or just reclone them annually before they get this dense in the fabric pots.
It's a shame about the dying babies, man. I hope the others work twice as hard in their honor
Mothers, not babies! The babies are doing well and I just fed them for the first time.
I believe he mentioned PM. That's Powdery Mildew.
PM is on the bigger plants, but these got killed from the roots up. The stems are hollowed out.
Probably PM or some other fungus/pathogen.
There's a fungus amongus.
Shed, I get such a kick out of your shenanigans. From solo cup to big gulp. LMAO! Do you just sit around looking at shit and think, "Hey I can grow a plant in that!"
I recently harvested an It's It Punch in the same cup, so I know I can do it again! These Big Gulp plants are duplicate clones that I just didn't have the heart to throw out since I didn't have any takers. So why not get something from them.
Are you just out of pots? We can set up a go fund me page.
Nah, I just do this for you. :high-five:
Hey Bud, Your AF-47 is kickin! Great work

:green_heart:x100
Thanks Lowded!
Shed got the Big Gulp Idea from me.
I got the actual Big Gulp cup from you! It's the only one I have.
What Lowded said
Thanks Felipe!
Shame about the plants buddy but as long as you're ok then all is good.
I lost 10 of my seedlings a little while back (little spoiler for you) to damping off. Fungus is a bitch lol.
Hope you're well bud
Thanks Professor. Perhaps sometimes we don't always get what is inevitable.
Sorry to here about your clone moms Shed.
Thank you Penny. I think I have two more DTF seeds so as long as one is female I can grow it again when I run out. It is a favorite of my wife's, but with the sativas coming in I don't think she'll miss it for a while.
Love the herb!
That BeBo is an excellent night time med.

Back
Top Bottom