InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Plants are looking good as usual Shed. Hope you are safe and sound despite all the mayhem around you. :oops:

I didn't have the corona virus that I know of but I did lose my dad earlier this month. Between that and working from home it's been difficult to stay caught up.
My apologies! I must have misinterpreted the message on who Evers journal that was. I’m sorry about you losing your father. That’s terrible! That alone can make some be down with the sickness... it’s not “the sickness” but it’s enough to make a person go into a really low part of their life. I’m so sorry for your loss!! I hope You have a great day shed!

Hey Shed! I read you and @Derbybud discussing the idea of root coring a few pages back and thought I would give it a go myself. Was just wondering how often you guys would recommend doing so?

Also, can't wait to see how the Chocolope progresses, it's one of my all time favourites. :drool:

I had fallen about 5 pages behind, Shed. And, as usual, I thoroughly enjoyed catching up! I must admit I was a bit disappointed that you haven't introduced any new grow containers. My money was on a plant being grown in a milk carton (hint, hint).

Your plants look great! :Rasta:

Quick question, I was checking my drainage holes and found quite a lot of this mold. Any suggestions before I blast it with some H2O2? :nervous-guy:
IMG_20200602_204609_1.jpg

I’m sorry about you losing your father. That’s terrible! That alone can make some be down with the sickness... it’s not “the sickness” but it’s enough to make a person go into a really low part of their life. I’m so sorry for your loss!! I hope You have a great day shed!
Thanks Backlip. It's definitely a process.
Hey Shed! I read you and @Derbybud discussing the idea of root coring a few pages back and thought I would give it a go myself. Was just wondering how often you guys would recommend doing so?
Also, can't wait to see how the Chocolope progresses, it's one of my all time favourites.
I'm pretty sure Derby does it once a week when his coco gets root bound. I do it when it seems like the water is pooling on top and running down the sides.

I'm looking forward to the Chocolope too!
I had fallen about 5 pages behind, Shed. And, as usual, I thoroughly enjoyed catching up! I must admit I was a bit disappointed that you haven't introduced any new grow containers. My money was on a plant being grown in a milk carton (hint, hint).
Your plants look great!
LOL thanks GDB! I like the Big Gulp cup because I can tuck it anywhere. A milk carton takes up about the same room as a 1 gallon pot, unless you mean the old cardboard quart containers. If I had one of those it might work...should have saved one from the milk machine in my apartment building basement circa 1965 :).
Any suggestions before I blast it with some H2O2?
Move the hair out of the way, the hydrogen peroxide will bleach it.

And speaking of H2O2 and roots, I think straight 3% H2O2 saved the Sour G mother. I'll give it another week to be sure.

I finally got the Golden Tiger harvest down to 62% RH, so here is the final weight:

That's 321 grams / 11.3 ounces, which at 151 days above ground works out to 2.13g/day. Nice!

Just to refresh your memory, it had loads of PM, and looked like this at harvest:

Still smells like hay with no discernible weed scent, but it still has a few more days of burping left. I'm wondering if the PM took the smell away. I guess I'll know better in a month or so.

Be safe and sane everyone. :peace:

Har...not yet! The only thing that's been smoked was about 4 grams of tester buds within a day or two of harvest. It's been just over two weeks from chop

Bet you got a descent stock of meds in jars already, you should invest in a time lock for the cabinet though. I'm thinking of that son of yours, It's actually pretty lucky my parents never had this hobby, that cabinet would have constantly been looted... ;)

watching looting and fires! We also had an old-fashioned SoCal car chase tonight. :cheesygrinsmiley:

OMG.... Do these people not care about pandemic at all? Maybe they took Trumps word about injecting disinfection to their veins too literally, like I would have done... :laughtwo:

GT harvest is awesome man, that's a respectable amount of weed from ONE plant. Congrats Shed and you really are that grow guru we always talk about you being...!

you should invest in a time lock for the cabinet though
The jars are actually just stacked on the shelves in the back of the shed. My son asks for weed most of the time and I usually give him the AK-47, though lately I've been mixing in the CBD Lemon Potion Auto that my wife said did not get her high, and when I run out of that I'll mix Candida in instead ( :shhhhh: ). It's the least I can do as his father to moderate his THC intake :).
Do these people not care about pandemic at all?
It seems not. Social distancing goes out the window when the need to petition government for redress of grievances becomes paramount.
GT harvest is awesome man, that's a respectable amount of weed from ONE plant. Congrats Shed and you really are that grow guru we always talk about you being...!
Thanks Crazy...I must say I was damned surprised at this one!

The jars are actually just stacked on the shelves in the back of the shed. My son asks for weed most of the time and I usually give him the AK-47, though lately I've been mixing in the CBD Lemon Potion Auto that my wife said did not get her high, and when I run out of that I'll mix Candida in instead ( :shhhhh: ). It's the least I can do as his father to moderate his THC intake :)

Haha, LMAO. Spoken like a true father, my Anita always comes and asks for weed as well. Funny thing though she doesn't seem to smoke it her self, she actually facetimed me the other week about advice in how much she should put in a bag for to sell it... even more funny it was from a BlueBerry strain I grew like 4 years ago... times are getting desperate even in our drug capital Stockholm. :laughtwo:

It seems not. Social distancing goes out the window when the need to petition government for redress of grievances becomes paramount.

Like always when people get an idea or even more powerful is group pressures, all decency and normal behavior goes out through that famous window... Never been a follower myself but I easily see these tendency among many many people.

Right on! :headbanger:
:Namaste:
Nice harvest Shed!
Thank you Felipe!
The GT turned out lovely.
Nice job Shed.
I hear that she's some great smoke.
Thanks VG. I'm hoping the harsh mellows with age. The Fruit Punch got tested tonight (3 weeks in jars) and it still needs another couple of weeks at least.
:thanks:
she actually facetimed me the other week about advice in how much she should put in a bag for to sell it.
LOL!
all decency and normal behavior goes out through that famous window
I'm pretty sure the folks tossing "normal" to the wind are thinking that decency went out the window long ago.

11.3 is fantastic to me! Heck that's a big number even on a Friday in July! (read St. Olaf style)
Love your work Shed. That's a big plant! I'm seeing more folks grow like you, inside and out. Nice!
Netflix has some Monty Python documentaries. I laughed this morning trying to cheer myself up, ooh those lumberjacks. Did you know there's a version of them doing it in German language(on u-tube)? Pioneers of acceptance they were to get this to us in the time they did. Hell, must be 50 years ago now huh? Holy Moly! What a riot! Hey, remember Mr innuendo? Now I'm digging a hole.
I needed a laugh sir, maybe you did too. I hope your face cracked!

That's 321 grams / 11.3 ounces, which at 151 days above ground works out to 2.13g/day.
Excellent harvest! :welldone:
My son asks for weed most of the time and I usually give him the AK-47, though lately I've been mixing in the CBD Lemon Potion Auto that my wife said did not get her high
At least your son "asks". :eye-roll: I smoked some of the Lemon Potion a few days ago while I was grilling dinner. Once I found out mine had no CBD and only 7.5% THC, it got put on the back shelf. I actually enjoyed it. It was a very mellow smoke and good appetite stimulant - kinda like having a beer before dinner. :)
I'm hoping the harsh mellows with age. The Fruit Punch got tested tonight (3 weeks in jars) and it still needs another couple of weeks at least.
My Northern Lights was like that. Took more than a month, but it finally started smelling normal again. The smoke was always good though.

Back
Top Bottom