InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Drive-by,,

I grew a Purple Power Plant years back, that looked like kind of like that, in its early stages. If my feeble mind remembers properly,, it was good sweet smoke,, and great yield? 95% sure? Funny how we can remember crops 10-12 yrs back?

Keepem Green

Not every crop but Power Plant line is something to remember for me :) Do you have any pictures of the Purple PP? Never heard of that one before :passitleft:

Drive-by,,

I grew a Purple Power Plant years back, that looked like kind of like that, in its early stages. If my feeble mind remembers properly,, it was good sweet smoke,, and great yield? 95% sure? Funny how we can remember crops 10-12 yrs back?

Keepem Green
I think we remember the really good and bad grows from the past.

SPOG?!
IMG_20200805_111045.jpg

Chopped off all but one of the tallest branches on the Candida sprayed with GA3:
20200804_092741 CD-1 GA3.jpg

We'll see!

you need another tent friend.
Nah, I was planning on doing this seedmaking in a box!
you're cloning her?
I'm making S1 seeds I hope :).
Drive-by,,
Keepem Green
Thanks Norcali! This one seems to be purple in color if not in name. Good memory though given all your noggin has been through. :thumb:
Not in the traditional sense, but certainly a variation on a theme. Is it an auto?
Evening attack of the Spogs then.... Kvs auto...
Nah, too much side branching on that one Smeegol. This is the archetype.

Hey @Weedseedsexpress...I never heard back from you about the purple pheno on the Power Plant (see this post). Your thoughts?

Happy Wednesday all :)

Yup actually I asked him :laugh:

I am glad to see that purple pheno as well Mr. S. That is also very much apprecieted :passitleft:
I looked might have been pre420 days?

Quiet in here so let's pump it up with a Friday update! How about a few pics of the Carnival? Today is flip day 44 (155 days above ground).

The buds are putting on some nice weight:

It's not as yellow as it looks in this pic, but it is definitely a bit jaundiced:

Highest cola, still pushing out new pistils:

It hasn't been verdant top to bottom for quite some time now even though I've been making feeding adjustments for a few weeks. Last two waters I've been giving it the kitchen sink. I'm letting it get dry and tomorrow I'll be putting the hose on the soil and rinsing it out. Then I'll give it two gallons of MC at 5.5g/gallon and see if it improves.

I'll also be giving it another spray of 1% citric acid to fend off the creeping PM.

Stay tuned and have a great weekend! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom