InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

On a related note, why is everyone so hepped up to reverse Candida-1? Why that particular cultivar (correct word?)? Is it because it was the first high CBD cultivar everyone was talking about?

I'm just curious since it seems like there is a lot more variety these days when it comes to cultivars high in CBD with little to no THC, e.g. the Alpine Star CBDs that I'm growing.

On a related note, why is everyone so hepped up to reverse Candida-1? Why that particular cultivar (correct word?)? Is it because it was the first high CBD cultivar everyone was talking about?

I'm just curious since there is a lot more variety when it comes to cultivars high in CBD with little to no THC, e.g. the Alpine Star CBDs that I'm growing.
I'd say it's because it had the most consistent CBD content for years. Most of the other CBD strains had an enormous range in actual tested CBD and THC numbers. Candida always seemed to be in the 15-20% CBD range with under 1% THC. Mine is around 15% CBD and well under 1% THC.

Other CBD varieties are now more stable, so there are more choices.

to confuse things further ... there can be hemp in the background of a lot of cbd plants.

by hemp i mean non thc plants, originally intended for fibre or seed oils. hemp itself does not have much cbd either, but has been bred stable over a couple centuries for farming purposes. a lot of cbd plants have hemp bred in.

as an aside you can get all hemp cbd products. it differs in that all the cbd is derived from a non thc producing field grown plant. they are able to make it on sheer volume. they use a lot more plant material than anyone here would to make the oils.

Thursday update, almost entirely trichome pics (if you're into that kinda thing)!

I know that Friday is usually when I break out the loupe for let's-look-at-the-balls-on-the-GA3-Candidas, but since I hadn't had a look at the winter two lately (on flip day 53) I thought I'd see how they're doing.

Colombian Gold is a 10+ week strain so let's do that one first:

Durban Poison is an 8 week strain, so that's three days from now!

Finally, pics of the full plants. Colombian Gold:

And Durban Poison:

Now there's an update even @Norcaliwood can sink his teeth into! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those plants are stunning, Shed!

But I am super distracted by the way you've got that grass woven into those stones. That is truly wonderful work. :Rasta:

there can be hemp in the background of a lot of cbd plants. by hemp i mean non thc plants, originally intended for fibre or seed oils.
Is there something about hemp that would make it harder to reverse? Or just that it adds yet another bit of genetic variability?
2 pages bout done me in
It's always a fun read though, amirite?
Beauty colours coming out under all that sun baked frost!
Anxiously awaiting the Candida update!
Thanks DAB! Ball-check tomorrow. :thumb:
Those plants are stunning, Shed!
But I am super distracted by the way you've got that grass woven into those stones. That is truly wonderful work.
Thank you GDB, and the turf installers worked their magic there. If you were nearby I'd highly recommend them!
Thought not???? Looking good over this ways.........
Thanks for stopping by Norcali! I'm glad I had a few photos for you and very little text. ;)

The outside ladies are looking lovely today, Shed!
Great Macro shots, too- you've got a steadier hand than I do, that's for sure!

Beautiful pics Shed. Nicely done!
Thank you MrS! It's nice when you stop by after work. :ciao:
The outside ladies are looking lovely today, Shed!
Great Macro shots, too- you've got a steadier hand than I do, that's for sure!
Thanks carcass! I've got steady enough hands to get sharp shots in the sun. Bright light high shutter speeds. :)
Nice all round The Durban looks very close. Yum yum!
Close yes, but not this weekend close I don't think. Next weekend close more likely.
Wowza Shed. Those gals are beauties.
Thank you Boo. :peace:

Thank you MrS! It's nice when you stop by after work. :ciao:
OMG you have no idea. I'm working with Chinese engineers right now, and I have to go back into work.. like now. The time difference makes it difficult. I'll try and stop by more often. :)

Back
Top Bottom