InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Things are scary in the desert man! Teachers getting paid to not work... Yes the skools are still closed around here. Buuuuuutt.... me and fam are good. Got the kids in private school now, we are truly the lucky ones.

I've been enjoying the fruits of my labors and the safe is still stocked full of cannabis. I've been migrating more toward consumables lately. Love my gel caps, THC/CBD combo, 5mgs each, like a cup of coffee they are! Brownies still get me HAF!

I've been thinking about popping another seed or two.

I got some Katana Seeds:
  • Genetics: Critical Plus x Llimonet Haze
  • Type: Feminized seeds
  • Indoor flowering: 56 days
  • Yield: Very high
Glad you're alive a kicking Shed; May your new year be filled with Joy, Love, and Tunzabuds!!!!!

Stay Baked!

I'd say it's because it had the most consistent CBD content for years. Most of the other CBD strains had an enormous range in actual tested CBD and THC numbers. Candida always seemed to be in the 15-20% CBD range with under 1% THC. Mine is around 15% CBD and well under 1% THC.

Other CBD varieties are now more stable, so there are more choices.
Shed, what would I feel if I vaped the Candida? I've never had a CBD strain before and I am ever so interested for meds purposes.

Candida balls update in a bit, but first...

:drool:Pardon my drooling
You're the only one who actually deserves a pardon!
Things are scary in the desert man! Teachers getting paid to not work
That's the scary part? ;)
I got some Katana Seeds
Sounds like a plan!
Glad you're alive a kicking Shed; May your new year be filled with Joy, Love, and Tunzabuds!!!!!
Still alive and well. Thanks Age!
Shed, what would I feel if I vaped the Candida? I've never had a CBD strain before and I am ever so interested for meds purposes.
Most folks find that smoking CBD strains has a very calming effect and use it as an anti-anxiety med. Some smoke it just a relaxing non-high feeling.
Plants Look Great !! Very nice update . Looks to be not to far off schedule
The Durban is probably as close to a breeder estimate as I've gotten! Thanks sb.
You betcha! Those flowers must've have had a perfect upbringing and diet
Thank you NC! These were pretty easy to grow and have maxed out at 4.5g/gallon of the MegaCrop. I still think I should get some silica into them from the beginning, but not potassium silicate. No need to open that discussion again though. I'll revisit it when I have fewer projects in the air!

The first time I grew out some CBD, not Candida, I smoked a phat bowl. It didn't get me 'high' in the traditional sense, but it did change my mood. Best way I can describe is even keel. Not happy not sad just being, kinda like your favorite song comes on the radio and you hear it but there's no emotional reaction to it. Not sure what that dosage was, as for the terpines and such I imagine you'd still get that bright fresh taste when you vape the buds.

:thumb:

Before this conversation devolves any further, and without further ado, here is the Candida GA3 spray Friday update - flip day 42!

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

and

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

Thoughts?

I'll be spraying with Safers soap this weekend so never mind the bollocks aphids.

Friday! :yahoo:

I was thinking the 72 ppm kinda looks like its got balls especially in the last 2 photos you posted of it. And, wasn't there a third one? :hmmmm:

Pic#2 @ 72ppm looks (to me) like a few male flowers, but with stigmas poking out...

Anything I have to say will probably be deleted, so I'll be moving along. Maybe it's me, but it doesn't seem to look any different. ;)
At least you seem to have some idea of what you're looking for. I have no idea! Am I looking for balls, sacs or tits? Beats me. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom