InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Makes perfect sense! Now that you mention it of course...
:)
Funny how that works! :laughtwo:

Even though you guys are talking about outside growing, what BigD said led me think of something I think I'll try for an inside grow.

LMAO, Dab! Are you saying I should repair what I've already started?
:eek:.....I’m glad I caught you in time....??
06A00FCC-64C9-446B-B1A4-FB6B7A8E04E8.jpeg

The babies are so cute! :love: Good luck with the next batch of candida cuttings.
Thank you double H, cuttings tomorrow!
The babies are looking good, Shed!
Thanks sy! Here are a couple more for a Saturday night update (day 4/5):

I top dressed the Sour G with .75tsp GeoFlora and watered it in today, and I hope it will start working about the same time that the plant starts needing some nutes. I didn't blend it in when I planted it because, once again, I didn't know which plant I wanted to run with the GF. If the timing is too late I will feed this synthetics with the rest for a bit while the GF dissolves and starts to work.

My Jack Herer has matching birthmarks:

I wonder if the next set of leaves will show that mutation... :hmmmm:

I watered the Tin Can Kush with straight water today in the hope that by now, the GF top dressing and amended soil will be enough. We'll see!

Happy weekend. :ciao:

Here are a couple more for a Saturday night update (day 4/5):
It looks like you have the 3 young ones in cups inside of solo cups. I must have missed something. What is the purpose of doing it like that? And I don’t see drain slits in the solo’s are there holes on the underside? Your Chiquita banana has certainly caught my attention. Well then again they all have. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It looks like you have the 3 young ones in cups inside of solo cups. I must have missed something. What is the purpose of doing it like that? And I don’t see drain slits in the solo’s are there holes on the underside? Your Chiquita banana has certainly caught my attention. Well then again they all have. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Nev! My clones and my seedlings begin life in clear solo cup (with drain holes cut along the bottom edge) inside solid solo cups. That way you can slide out the inside cups and check root growth through the sides. And any runoff stays inside the outer cups rather than running out onto whatever they're sitting on.

And sometimes I will intentionally leave a little water in the bottom of the cups if there are already roots growing out of the bottom, to keep them from air pruning.

Hmmmmmm. I’ve spent a lot of my life on both coasts and think I’ve always bought Hellman’s (it’s the best - although on the East coast some people say Dukes is.....nope!). I must research that now! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hellmann's for the win, but I don't eat either of them now because they both used to have hydrogenated vegetable oil, which I gave up in the 80s. I eat Trader Joe's mayo now, though Hellmann's and Best Foods have since cut that ingredient out.
Aaaand, you are right (as usual). I’m likely confusing it with Miracle Whip (Booooooooooo!). Yuk.
No one should ever eat Miracle Whip, which is made from water, soybean oil, high-fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified corn starch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate, spice, and dried garlic.

Hellmann's for the win, but I don't eat either of them now because they both used to have hydrogenated vegetable oil, which I gave up in the 80s. I eat Trader Joe's mayo now, though Hellmann's and Best Foods have since cut that ingredient out.

No one should ever eat Miracle Whip, which is made from water, soybean oil, high-fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified corn starch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate, spice, and dried garlic.

I just avoid mayo altogether. Problem solved. :D

I don’t get to Trader Joe’s often, and when Ido it’s always packed. I shall give it a try if I’m in the area and it’s not too packed. Amazingly enough, I’ve found that the store brand Mayo here (Food Lion) is pretty darned good. Wondering now who makes it for them.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just avoid mayo altogether. Problem solved.
Your tuna salad must be pretty dry! :)
I don’t get to Trader Joe’s often, and when Ido it’s always packed. I shall give it a try if I’m in the area and it’s not too packed. Amazingly enough, I’ve found that the store brand Mayo here (Food Lion) is pretty darned good. Wondering now who makes it for them.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
This is the ingredient list: soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice concentrate, calcium disodium edta (used to protect quality), natural flavors.

And Hellmann's: Soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium edta (used to protect quality), natural flavors.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I also stopped using Hellmann's because of the sugar...just noticed that.

This, besides the bacon, is integral to a BLT.

I strongly disagree with your cancel culture.

Back
Top Bottom