InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Looking good in here, Shed! Well done on getting vaccinated, too.
The two big plants look ready to pack it on.
Where does the Sour G come from?
Thanks sy! Can't mention his name but I can link to his journal. :)

And I just found out how the Sour G cross was made (something that came up in an earlier discussion). Since this is a cross of Gorilla Bomb (GG x THC Bomb) and Sour Diesel, it turns out that the pollen came from a Sour Diesel that hermied under stress. That could lead to a plant that will hermie, but I haven't seen that yet.

If it's a female and I get the hang of STS, I'll be making fem seeds of this one.
Damn its not like there two differ high's LOL
LOL!

Wednesday update, as my back seems to finally be on the mend!

A single shot of the 3 (three) plants for the Summer grow on day 15/16:

The Sour G might be ready to upcan this weekend, but I'm thinking of waiting another week due to space issues. What space issues?

Well, the Tin Can Kush has gotten a little bigger than I expected before flipping while I waited for the Red Dragon to catch up. Here is the TCK on day 82:

SaugaView®:

And the smaller Red Dragon (also day 82):

I don't think I'll have room for them both to flower in the tent, so I'm thinking they'll have to go into the shed for the 12 hours of dark. That way the tent can house the Summer grow. Although three 7 gallon pots in the tent is going to get tight after their final transplant, I'll have to deal with that when the time comes.

And I've also got all the Candidas (four total) in the office now with the CFL. I should be getting the STS next week, so I'll be pruning them way back this weekend in preparation. Might get a new isolation box with more width to it (I won't need the height since STS doesn't make them stretch like GA3). This seedmaking process has taken a lot longer than I ever planned...I started my first GA3 spraying last July! :eek:

I hope everyone's week is going smoothly and you are all staying safe regardless of whatever it is you're doing. :peace:

I totally forgot about June gloom in CA! I’m curious why, if the Sour G IS a male, you wouldn’t use some of that pollen to create another breed or is that not possible?
I certainly could! The result would be a cross of four different varieties (not counting previous parentages), so the various genetic expressions of the seeds would be pretty random. As it is I'm not sure that this one (if it's female) will be anything like the first one I grew.

I guess the best thing would be to try back crossing it with one of its parents to try to bring out more of that trait, but that's well above my pay grade, space, and interest.

Came out in 1966
It was on the 1st album I ever bought then 3 years later my bf and I walked down Commerce st and bought our 1st lid of good ole Mexican dirt weed. I can still remember that taste. :passitleft:

It was on the 1st album I ever bought then 3 years later my bf and I walked down Commerce st and bought our 1st lid of good ole Mexican dirt weed. I can still remember that taste.
What a great memory!

I had a smell flashback last night. I had ground up some Durban Poison to refill the container (everything gets ground in my house now!), and a few minutes later I was watching TV and scratched my nose. The smell on my fingers took me right back to the mid-70s! :eek:

I have no idea what it was about the Durban that reminded me of the weed we used to clean back then, but I've ground up probably 20 different varieties and this is the first time I've been transported.

Back
Top Bottom