InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

If anyone is wondering what we're talking about you can read all about it here!
Great update, Shed!
Good to see the summer girls are greening up a bit!
All they need now is some dependable sunshine...
I hope the STS Candida grows some balls pretty soon- you've
got to be getting tired of spraying that stuff...
Thanks Carcass! I am not only tired of spraying stuff, I'm tired of keeping three extra plants alive for almost a year with all the GA3 attempts I've been doing since last July that didn't work.

I should have three of the Summer grow, two for the Spring grow, and a Candida mother...easy peasy. But noooo!

If this STS doesn't work I will probably shelve the project until the winter, when I should only have one plant growing.

It looks like dynamo has pollen sacs on his Candida CS reversal, so it is possible and I do want to have Candida seeds on hand to send out to folks who want to grow it. So I will try again. Of the 10 I bought I gave 7 away. :halo:

Thanks Carcass! I am not only tired of spraying stuff, I'm tired of keeping three extra plants alive for almost a year with all the GA3 attempts I've been doing since last July that didn't work.
If the plant fails to turn male, will you flower it out or toss it?

I should have three of the Summer grow, two for the Spring grow, and a Candida mother...easy peasy. But noooo!
I feel your pain! :hug:

Quick Tuesday update.

Because I'll be out of town at the end of this week I had to adjust the spray schedule on the Candida STS. It was also way bigger than it needed to be just for pollen. So last night I trimmed it:

and gave it its first nighttime spray. And I ran out of STS, so I will need to make another batch before Thursday night!

While I was trimming, I trimmed the Candida mother:

It could use more but it was dinner time!

It's sunny out today (because the weather report is rarely correct) so everything is soaking up whatever DLI they can get before the Friday lock-in. :)

Carry on... :slide:

Quotes:
If the plant fails to turn male, will you flower it out or toss it?
I will toss it as I wouldn't use chemically treated plants for anything. I didn't even save the trim for the salve bin.
I feel your pain!
LOL thanks BL! I can't offload to an offspring yet. :)

MrSauga said:

So last night I trimmed it:
Oh wow. From the looks of the trim in the box I had thought an axe murderer attacked your garden.
But the final photo of the plant says she survived and actually looks pretty darn nice. :thumb:

I thought too Nev , well he cut the sucker down !! LOL The Kellogg's i got is Garden and Raised bed potting soil w/organic nutrients I ended up adding about 10% the what i used and i did rinse it twice , some really weird stuff to work with wet . It drains pretty fast so far but just watered once and was not pressed down in anyway . :green_heart: Plants are starting to turn around for you and thats good to see , Yes you have gone through a lot trying to make A seed !!

Just for the record, all but two plants were top-dressed with GeoFlora this morning:
TCK - Veg
Sour G - Veg
CB - Veg
JH - Veg
Candida flowering clone - Bloom
Candida flowering seed - Bloom
Candida STS - Bloom

Oh wow. From the looks of the trim in the box I had thought an axe murderer attacked your garden.
But the final photo of the plant says she survived and actually looks pretty darn nice.
Thanks Nev! There was a lot of stuff growing on the STS plant that I won't need, so off it went. If I ever do get pollen, there will be a lot more than I need from just what I left, and it will take less STS going forward to get there. :)
I thought too Nev , well he cut the sucker down !! LOL The Kellogg's i got is Garden and Raised bed potting soil w/organic nutrients I ended up adding about 10% the what i used and i did rinse it twice , some really weird stuff to work with wet . It drains pretty fast so far but just watered once and was not pressed down in anyway . Plants are starting to turn around for you and thats good to see , Yes you have gone through a lot trying to make A seed !!
Thanks sb...I'm trying to make more than A seed! :fingerscrossed:

I hope I can get used to the soil thing, though I am in contact with a company that uses recycled paper as a growing medium. :hmmmm:
Any idea what I was going to say?
:sorry: but I'm sure it was brilliant!

As I've mentioned before, I'll be out of town tomorrow through Monday, so please don't be alarmed if I'm rarely around. I probably won't have much time to check out the goings on here, but I did want to mention that tomorrow, June 11th, marks four years since I signed up here.

It's gone by in a flash! :thanks: for making it fun.
Happy cannaversary Shed! The wheels would fall off this place without you. :love:

Enjoy your trip and stay safe!

As I've mentioned before, I'll be out of town tomorrow through Monday, so please don't be alarmed if I'm rarely around. I probably won't have much time to check out the goings on here, but I did want to mention that tomorrow, June 11th, marks four years since I signed up here.

It's gone by in a flash! :thanks: for making it fun.

Happy Anniversary! It was my 420 Magazine anniversary 2 days ago. For me, it's 6 years here. I can't believe I've been here longer than you. I feel like you've always been here.

Have fun packing up your daughter. We'll hold down the fort here. But, we'll miss you. :hug:

Happy cannaversary Shed! The wheels would fall off this place without you. Enjoy your trip and stay safe!
Thank you double H! I'm sure the wheels will be fine, especially since @BeezLuiz just added two more. :)
Happy Anniversary! It was my 420 Magazine anniversary 2 days ago. For me, it's 6 years here. I can't believe I've been here longer than you. I feel like you've always been here.

Have fun packing up your daughter. We'll hold down the fort here. But, we'll miss you.
Congrats on six years HG! Amazing that you were here so many years before you took up growing. :)

Should be a whirlwind weekend...dinner with some other parents Friday night (after the 6+ hour drive), Saturday is my daughter's graduation, Saturday night celebration dinner, Sunday packing and loading the U-haul, and Monday driving it all back down to Los Angeles...however long that will take. I'll need a day off on Tuesday! :eek:

but I did want to mention that tomorrow, June 11th, marks four years since I signed up here.
Well done Shed! Thanks for all your contributions here. It's probably more appreciated than you know. Happy Cannaversary.
I'd tell you when mine is but really it's none of your biz ;). Enjoy your time away.

:happy-birthday: AND:thanks:for all that you do in keeping us happy.
Thanks Nev! Always glad to help where I can!
Well done Shed! Thanks for all your contributions here. It's probably more appreciated than you know. Happy Cannaversary.
I'd tell you when mine is but really it's none of your biz ;). Enjoy your time away.
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle...yours was last week! ㊗️ newcomer. Sorry you haven't had the chance to accumulate any titles. ;)

Srsly, someone needs to mention that to someone...

The whole plant gets sprayed since I want as many pollen sacs as possible!
Says no neighbor growing with in a 2 mile radius.:)
I know that duct tape isn't as durable as straps, but it's a damn sight easier to work with in tight spaces!
Well hell Dabs duct taped his vehicle back together after flipping it 3 times on the Alaska highway. The sour g , Herer and Chiquita look like crap. Up pot them into a drier mix maybe just put 2 inches of perlite at the bottoms of the pots in their new homes. They need air in their roots.

Back
Top Bottom