InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Happy Thursday update...the one where I post a single pic of the new Jack Herer:

Next time it needs water it will get fed, so I don't get behind like I do every other time!

I am so ready for the weekend... :slide:
Single pic, I see two seedlings. Enjoy the weekend.

Nice, ITS. Glad the JH is growing for you! Happy Smokin'

Oh, if I had an indoor grow I'd be wary of mixing it with plants from outside. But of course, I don't have an indoor grow!
The cannabis shuffle. I think i love it. Also a way of not getting your plants ripped off in the middle of the nite,
It also turns out that citric acid is a contact-killer for insects! That's why I'm not seeing anything eating the flowering two. Nice. :)
Two fer.
From what I've gleaned about you over the years...you are not a fig tree.
Would be a busy fig tree if Shed was a fig tree.
You are very perceptive, as I am not a fig tree. That said, one attacked me yesterday (the day after the "incident") and nearly knocked me down the back steps of my house. :eek:

And by attacked I mean flew directly at my head. They are huge and solid!
Retaliation for running smack dab into her hubby doing 40 in a beetle school zone. Downshift to 3rd gear next time Shed have a heart. Repercussions man.

You are very perceptive, as I am not a fig tree. That said, one attacked me yesterday
Having had a fig tree in my backyard while growing up, I can say that I've never been attacked by it. Just lucky, I guess. ;)

Friday update...the one where another of those beetle brethren came at me while I was spraying the plants today. :eek:

Leading off with a shot of the clones that got replanted in ProMix HP last Saturday:

As a reminder, this is what they looked like in the crappy high pH soil:

Quite a difference! Still getting 4.5g/gallon MC, and the big Red Dragon one is going into a 1 gallon pot this weekend. That will be my mother plant in case the Red Dragon is a standout when smoked.

Moving on, I have some bugs on the flowering Red Dragon, but it seems that mostly I have dead bugs!

I don't know what killed them as I haven't sprayed this plant with anything in a week, and what I did spray was citric acid. No idea, but I sprayed all my plants with it this morning, including the mutant Jack Herer as a test (not the one I'm keeping). I want to see how old a plant needs to be to be able to handle 1% citric acid on its leaves.

And finally, a Red Dragon flower:

While it has slowed down, it's still drinking enough to make me think it's not quite done.

I ordered one of those wi-fi USB scopes yesterday and it should be here tomorrow, so I'll figure out how to use it and get trichome pics up this weekend.

Six hours to go... :surf:

Quotes:
The cannabis shuffle. I think i love it. Also a way of not getting your plants ripped off in the middle of the nite,
Hadn't thought of that, though if someone wanted to they could easily pull the plants from the shed at night!
Indeed! I'm waiting for a major aphid infestation to test it out.
Would be a busy fig tree if Shed was a fig tree.
Busy fig tree is not yet an expression though. "Bee" on the other hand...
Retaliation for running smack dab into her hubby doing 40 in a beetle school zone. Downshift to 3rd gear next time Shed have a heart. Repercussions man.
Given the location (actually driving by a school - though not in session), I had probably just up-shifted into third coming off the red light at the corner. Even so, beetles have seriously advanced communications networks!
Having had a fig tree in my backyard while growing up, I can say that I've never been attacked by it. Just lucky, I guess.
Ahh...but you had a fig tree. I, apparently, am one!

Clones looking nice n happy
I know right? Amazing what a week in the right medium can do. Considering they've had the roots cleaned and replanted twice, they look like they can handle just about anything. :)
Wow! Big improvement for sure.
It's so nice to see them green up after everything that's been going on chez Shed! I've already got my eyes on one of the Candidas to flower out for seeds if that pollen is viable. Still waiting for a sign from the little bud on the TCK...

I have some bugs on the flowering Red Dragon, but it seems that mostly I have dead bugs!
You may still have quite a few live ones- aphids shed their skin/exoskeleton as they grow (like a snake)
so whatever those skins belonged to are probably still there...but a little bigger than yesterday... ;)

Nice work on those clones, and that RD bud is beautiful!

You may still have quite a few live ones- aphids shed their skin/exoskeleton as they grow (like a snake)
so whatever those skins belonged to are probably still there...but a little bigger than yesterday...
Nice work on those clones, and that RD bud is beautiful!
Oh thanks Carcass! Well then this can be a test of the citric acid spray for bugs then. :)

From what I've found online, they recommend a slightly higher concentration (1.5%), but I'd need to test that on leaves, pistils, and trichomes before I added any more to my mix

I don't know what killed them as I haven't sprayed this plant with anything in a week
Is it mostly the climate you are in that attracts so many? What's that one still alive on the RD leaf? Looks like the leader of the pack.

Is it mostly the climate you are in that attracts so many? What's that one still alive on the RD leaf? Looks like the leader of the pack.
Saw that! With the loupe you can see the leather jacket and the chains. :eek:
Man…..those are definitely looking better. Amazing how much difference the right substrate can do for your plants.
I'll be so happy when it's time to upcan the Sour G and Chiquita Banana and be completely done with that Kellogg's crap! Definitely knocking off as much as I can on transplant.

Back
Top Bottom