InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I think its first use was this one
Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450
It’s funny to look back at grows from so long ago. My, things have changed. :)
I'm surprised he overlooked that. Rarely does he miss a beat on who said what. I didn't think this day would come, but it did.
Fair enough. How about this so you don't have to pay them any extra:

Almost everything deserves a good SaugaView®, particularly the only thing its namesake can remember to comment on.
Haha, of all the people here, I miss you the least :) :hug:
All jokes aside, you've been on a roll lately. I may not comment, but I can still laugh! :thanks:

Lol, you know Shed and his semantics. It was an evolution of love for Mr. S and his favorite view. What do you say Sauga, let’s call off the lawyers and spilt the profits down the middle, 60/40. :high-five:
Ha. You're trying to sell ice to an Eskimo. :straightface:

Oh true! I didn't catch that as it wasn't a single word. Are they the same thing, credit-wise? "Sauga view" vs "saugaview"? I don't know any copyright attorneys!
Who gives a rat's ass? :straightface:

So the term has run its course. Time to let it :rip:.
I know you're upset that your marketing department could never get your view to catch on like the original, but really?
Who gives a rat's ass?
Now you sound butt-hurt. Feel free skip past anything you're not interested in GDB, but please don't insult the folks who subscribe to my thread by belittling the banter.
Easy fella, them's sacred terms around here.
:love:
Darn seeds done there thing in a hurry from the looks of it Hope they ALL come up !!
Thanks sb! Wouldn't that be something. :)

Now you sound butt-hurt. Feel free skip past anything you're not interested in GDB, but please don't insult the folks who subscribe to my thread by belittling the banter.

Shed, I'm not understanding your reactions to my posts. I'm not belittling the banter, I'm trying to enlighten folks. Mr.S has my upmost respect as an outstanding grower but his business practices are dubious to say the least. And I'm not at all surprised to hear that another user has been tied up in litigation with him. Hell, I'm about to start a Go-Fund-Me campaign to cover the costs of my employee tampering lawsuit.

It couldn't be clearer to me. @Heavenly Hybrid came up with the name of the view and the joker who one day decided to take a pic from directly over top of the plant is reaping all the benefits. SMH.

I'll be quiet about this subject from here on. :laughtwo:

"Insult folks" and "belittling the banter", wow. I am gobsmacked!

Where's the fun in doing that? Perhaps my "banter" was a bit too edgy?

I don't know, but you've got me so upset here that I'm smoking like a chimney when I'm supposed to be going to get a chest xray. Now, the xray tech will be like, "Stand up straight. You're rocking. Be still!"

I'm very sensitive. :Rasta:

Maybe it's time for me to just concentrate on my updates, only comment on the growth aspects of other's posts and stop trying to contribute to what I thought was playful banter.

Mrs. GDB always tells me that I go too far and that sometimes my humor escapes folks. Maybe she's right.

I apologize if anyone was offended by my "bantering," especially @Heavenly Hybrid and @MrSauga. And you too, Shed. The last thing I would want to do is "insult" any of your subscribers. :straightface:

That being said, that other guy has screwed me again. :laughtwo:

Perhaps my "banter" was a bit too edgy?
I have to admit you put a bit of a scare in me. Perhaps you missed on a few of your meds this morning or the bugs are getting the best of you.
Have a good day GDB and work on those bugs and keep that banter at a slow boil.
Now let’s all have a good smoke.:passitleft:

I have to admit you put a bit of a scare in me. Perhaps you missed on a few of your meds this morning or the bugs are getting the best of you.
Have a good day GDB and work on those bugs and keep that banter at a slow boil.
Now let’s all have a good smoke.:passitleft:
Thanks, Nev.

There is an alleged history between Mr.S and I (imagined not real) and my faux disdain for the so-called SaugaView is well known. But if one were unfamiliar with that backstory, my comments may have seemed harsh.

Apparently, even those with first-hand knowledge of that backstory found my comments too gruff, so I guess they were.

Shit! :lot-o-toke:

Maybe it's time for me to just concentrate on my updates, only comment on the growth aspects of other's posts and stop trying to contribute to what I thought was playful banter.

Mrs. GDB always tells me that I go too far and that sometimes my humor escapes folks. Maybe she's right.

I apologize if anyone was offended by my "bantering," especially @Heavenly Hybrid and @MrSauga. And you too, Shed. The last thing I would want to do is "insult" any of your subscribers. :straightface:

That being said, that other guy has screwed me again.
Lol, it's all good. Relax, and go get that xray done. I hope it all works out, whatever that may be.

Happy Wednesday update all! I did not get up early enough to take down the Tin Can Kush, so I decided to let it wait until Saturday. What I did was turn off the light. It will sit in the dark for three days, and I have absolutely no expectations it will make the plant better at harvest. What I'm hoping it will do is slow down the transition from cloudy to amber on the trichomes.

It has been a week since I replanted the Sour G in the 7 gallon pot and the Candida in the Big Gulp, so those move from partial shade to full sun today. I'm working on the theory that post-transplant shade lessens the transplant shock, something that @PaleSun recommended:
Transplanting any time can cause a bit of root shock, just damage to the tiny root hairs. It's a stress to the plant that can sometimes cause poor water uptake for a short period. Putting the plant in direct hot sun runs the top of the plant at full capacity while the roots may be compromised. Keeping them in the shade for a couple days, like under a big shade tree or behind some screening is insurance and gives the roots time to recover.

So here are the three plants in the sun today:

I'll flip the Candida next week, in the closet.

All the solo cup clones are staying inside because they are rapidly outgrowing the cups and I don't have homes for them yet. Less light will slow them down.

Speaking of clones, here are the cuttings I put into perlite a week ago:

You can see above that there is some blackening of some leaves on one of the the Jack Herers though. Here is a close up:

That's the only cutting not dipped in the Dip'n Grow. No idea if that's the difference, or maybe one is closer to the water level. @Virgin Ground @Heavenly Hybrid have you seen that on any of yours?

Tonight I'll take the Red Dragon off the strings and cut the buds into turkey roasting bags for two weeks of burping.

That's it for me today! I hope your day goes well. :)

Back
Top Bottom