InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

The summer flowers are looking good, and congrats on more success with the seeds!
Glad that your daughter got over her covid- and you had a place to put her
while she got better🌡️

Oh no doubt it's definitely an investment in your future! And as always, best of luck in your adventure. :green_heart:
Thank you Uncle Shed! We’re just getting to the good part finally! I’m microscope shopping and beginning the microscopy course.

Tuesday update featuring the Summer grow on flip day 14!

Let's start with the Trainwreck from @Weed Seeds Express:

And the Purple Urkle from Ape Origin:

They're both stacking pretty well but I'd say the Trainwreck has a bit of an edge at this stage of the grow.

That's it for me today! I hope your week is going smoothly, and I'm going to get my second shingles shot this afternoon. 💉

:ciao:

They're both stacking pretty well but I'd say the Trainwreck has a bit of an edge at this stage of the grow.

That's it for me today! I hope your week is going smoothly, and I'm going to get my second shingles shot this afternoon. 💉

Shingles shot? Is that to ward of the Monkey Pox, or do you have Shingles? Shingles hurts like a mofo and wipes the sufferer out. I didn't know you could get a shot for Shingles.

Omg the bokeh pics! This one is the outdoor version of this one, just stunning.

Shingles shot? Is that to ward of the Monkey Pox, or do you have Shingles? Shingles hurts like a mofo and wipes the sufferer out. I didn't know you could get a shot for Shingles.
They came out with a vaccine for Shingles in 2006 and another in 2017 (not sure which one I'm getting), and it's recommended for anyone over 50. I've been putting it off for years (14 to be exact), but a friend of mine from NY came out to stay with me last year and he suffers with Shingles. He said definitely get the shot, so I did.
Omg the bokeh pics! This one is the outdoor version of this one, just stunning.
:thanks:

Just stunning Shed.
Great photography in your journal. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

The summer girls look happy with the season Shed!

Looking forward. :Rasta:

Wow Shed, those girls are massive!! Are yiu already supporting them? Can't imagine how heavy their colas will be soon :)

I hear shingles can be a PITA! I'm 5 years away from my shot. Getting older sucks, we have multiple doctors now that end in "oligist" ha

Highya ITS,

Looks like trainwreck is ahead of purple urkle in pistil production. Nice tight node spacing on both. My sativas have more distance between nodes. Looks like they'll both give a large stash come harvest time! Very nice work! Happy Smokin'

Those plants are on the most healthy list! Hope they stack like crazy for you! Glad you're getting the shot! I got shingles back when. You don't want them!
Thank you Otter! The plants are looking happy except for the bottom fans which I can never managed to keep green. @BooWho2 calls them "shed leaves." :cheesygrinsmiley:
The summer girls look happy with the season Shed! Looking forward.
Thanks GDB! I have to say I'm surprised you didn't recommend a bit of magnesium nitrate for the lowers. :)
Lovely update Shed, but that sure doesn't look like a train wreck, that looks beautiful!
LOL thanks Stunger!
- deleted duplicate -
- deleted duplicate -
Wow Shed, those girls are massive!! Are yiu already supporting them? Can't imagine how heavy their colas will be soon
Thanks Tim! No support yet other than to straighten the entire trunk to keep them upright. That's the white PVC on the Trainwreck and the fat bamboo on the Purple Urkle. The two smaller bamboo pieces in the PU are just to shift branches to an open spot on the canopy.

I always end up ringing them in bamboo though because they will always need to fit through the door twice a day!
I hear shingles can be a PITA! I'm 5 years away from my shot. Getting older sucks, we have multiple doctors now that end in "oligist" ha
That's what I heard, so I thought it was time to get it done. Second shot accomplished and now I'm waiting for the new omicron boosters coming in September maybe. I've got a few ologists these days but none of them have the answers to the problems I bring them. I'm a great conundrum!
Looks like trainwreck is ahead of purple urkle in pistil production. Nice tight node spacing on both. My sativas have more distance between nodes. Looks like they'll both give a large stash come harvest time! Very nice work! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I've never managed to grow a true sativa-shaped plant with long nodes and loads of puff-ball flowers from top to bottom. I even did a year of what I thought were pure sativas in 2020 (Carnival, Power Plant, Chocolope, Golden Tiger, Fruit Punch) and none of them had that traditional malawi/haze look about them. Probably for the best though as they'd be tough to carry around!

Thanks for reading, and please don't argue the point if you don't have linked scientific studies that contradict these results. Now let's move on to other things.
Thanks for sharing the link. There are relatively few available FACTS about growing. Most has been learned by growing over the last 40 or so years while it was illegal. Little if any real science was done. Lots was learned thru experience, but we all have different experiences. I am looking forward to more studies done, now that it is legal in many places. 🧑‍🔬

Plants are Looking Good ! Stacks look good to me .
Thanks sb! I'm a bit worried about the lowers yellowing on the Trainwreck but I'm tryojg all different things to get it to stop. We'll see!
Thanks for sharing the link. There are relatively few available FACTS about growing. Most has been learned by growing over the last 40 or so years while it was illegal. Little if any real science was done. Lots was learned thru experience, but we all have different experiences. I am looking forward to more studies done, now that it is legal in many places.
Absolutely true GrowingAgain, and :welcome: to my perpetual journal! There is some science out there, but I'm also hopeful that in the future there will be as much hard data available on cannabis as there is now for tomatoes.

I also try to be as scientific as possible when running tests, starting with using identical clones and only one variable so at least any differences can't be chalked up to phenotype expressions, etc. And I encourage others to do the same before telling us such and such made a huge difference, especially when comparing autos! :eek:

Shed, may I ask what you are trying for your yellowing lowers? You are in soil right? What do you chalk it up to do you think? Or, is it too early to tell?

Shed, may I ask what you are trying for your yellowing lowers? You are in soil right? What do you chalk it up to do you think? Or, is it too early to tell?
I wish I knew what the cause is! I usually get yellowing of the lowers later in flower but I'm losing a lot through stretch on this one.

I am in soil and I'm trying different formulations of my nutes to see if that helps. Maybe the MC is too old or too wet in the bag and my measurements are off? I'll probably flush Sunday morning and reset with a new mix, replacing MC with Blue Planet Max A and B. I have a lot of choices to hit my targets.

Back
Top Bottom