InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I think @bluter is referring to another nute company (GF) from a year or so back. The PB is a different incident. One original owner was still trying to run the business but has gone quiet recently.

maybe it was geo. i'm pretty sure it was PB as i think geo still exists. maybe they both had the same trouble.

i know the two families couldn't see to carry on.

they were brothers and had a legacy farm. the incident happened there. for a short period there was a link to a FB memorial from the website, but did not explain the cause. some web sleuthing from another grow site turned up the news report.

it was only in some local paper. not enough people died to make national.

Yeah, that was Geo, but the business goes on. The recent situation members are dealing with is the inability to acquire PB, and Rob and Teddy have given updates in the PB thread.

all i know is geo still exists. it was a while ago. there might have been a post here about it.

I think @bluter is referring to another nute company (GF) from a year or so back. The PB is a different situation. One original owner was still trying to run the business but has gone quiet recently.
Thanks Azi, that was my original impression

More similar a path than different to us (which probably means we copied from you so thank you, because it works great!)
Variations on a theme I'd say. Whatever leads to success is what matters!
Mess, hmm? By the standards I manage I’m sure it was immaculate!
Happy Monday Morning from Asia!
Thanks Nick! It was a mess by my standards since I don't believe there is an actual ISO definition for "mess." :)
they are both dead. happened during the same incident. standard american reason. exercising 2nd amendment rights.
Different sponsor, and the family preferred not to release the cause of death.
I think @bluter is referring to another nute company (GF) from a year or so back. The PB is a different situation. One original owner was still trying to run the business but has gone quiet recently.
Not GeoFlora, Left Coast Wholesale. They distribute for a lot of different companies, most of them aren't their own brands. Their brands include GeoPot, but they are distributors for many other products. That's probably one of the things that made it easier to continue the business after the untimely death of the founders.
maybe it was geo. i'm pretty sure it was PB as i think geo still exists. maybe they both had the same trouble.
As mentioned in this thread and elsewhere, PB suffered a death of one of the partners and the remaining partner obviously found it difficult to run the business alone.

Completely different situation from the brothers who started Left Coast.
they were brothers and had a legacy farm. the incident happened there. for a short period there was a link to a FB memorial from the website, but did not explain the cause. some web sleuthing from another grow site turned up the news report.
it was only in some local paper. not enough people died to make national.
Rob started a Fallen Warriors page for them when they died.
I really hope he can make a go of it and I wish him all the luck as myself and others have grown to really love the product.
Me too Keith. I hope I have success with their nutes and they can get back to the business of making them.

Wednesday update on the Summer grow, day 30 edition!

The sun was out for an hour this morning :yahoo: so I thought I would show you what the plants look like. Here they are:

I've raised Grandpa's Moonshine (left) to the same level as 5 Killer Cookies so you can see that they're about the same height. I took the first node off both but you can see that GM has fewer nodes because of its early stretch.

Solo shot of GM:

And 5KC:

Since they're not clones I have no idea of the SWICK is responsible for the quick lower growth on the 5KC but it sure is outpacing its mate! Also, the SWICK already needs water every other day and probably every day if the sun starts to shine more often. I give it two weeks before it's going into the 5 gallon SIP! Time to find my hole saws and PVC pipe for the build... 🏗️

I hope your week is short and your days bright! ☀️

Quote:
It's a lot easier to move around
We'll see sb, we'll see. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That 5 Killer Cookies is in "beast mode!" This is going to be fun to watch. :popcorn:

I have no idea of the SWICK is responsible for the quick lower growth on the 5KC
She's mighty happy about something...if it's not the SWICK , then it must be great genetics at work-
The GM looks good, but the 5KC looks reeeaal good!

Woah beast modes engaged!

The yeah you know my thoughts! The hackathon mix of styles and upcycling/recycling.

I have a certain fondness for things like that. Plus equals epic plants grown by Shed!

Dunno I’d put it like this…

😍

Nick

That 5 Killer Cookies is in "beast mode!" This is going to be fun to watch.
Thanks GDB! More fun to watch than carry I'm starting to feel. :)

Might be flipping that one a lot sooner than the GM!
She's mighty happy about something...if it's not the SWICK , then it must be great genetics at work-
The GM looks good, but the 5KC looks reeeaal good!
Thanks Carcass! If it keeps this up then a 1g res in the SIP might not be enough. :eek:
Woah beast modes engaged!
The yeah you know my thoughts! The hackathon mix of styles and upcycling/recycling.
I have a certain fondness for things like that. Plus equals epic plants grown by Shed!
Dunno I’d put it like this…
I hope these stay epic through harvest Nick! They all tend to go yellow on me in flower but I'm hoping the Rx Blend keeps them happier this time around. :thumb:

full

even shed's plants need suspenders.

The sun was out for an hour this morning :yahoo: so I thought I would show you what the plants look like. Here they are:

I've raised Grandpa's Moonshine (left) to the same level as 5 Killer Cookies so you can see that they're about the same height. I took the first node off both but you can see that GM has fewer nodes because of its early stretch.

Solo shot of GM:

And 5KC:

Since they're not clones I have no idea of the SWICK is responsible for the quick lower growth on the 5KC but it sure is outpacing its mate! Also, the SWICK already needs water every other day and probably every day if the sun starts to shine more often. I give it two weeks before it's going into the 5 gallon SIP! Time to find my hole saws and PVC pipe for the build... 🏗️

Quote:

Looking pretty healthy , nice

Solo shot of GM:

And 5KC:

Quote:

Looking good Shed!
Do you still need the pipe cleaner supports? Those stalks look healthy.

Back
Top Bottom