InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Haha na according to this person thye were told by somebody they got seeds from that if you clone it (was a royal queen OG kush) the second generation is better. High, taste, smell everything. I called bullshit at the time then someone brought it up in convo here the other day aswell.
Gotta be plant maturity then.
Oh snap didnt even clock the vulx hook up!. Congrats Shed. Always had thoughts of volcani rock and weed plants. Lanzarote is the retirement end game. Spanish island off the coast of africa. Legal cannabis, volcanic earth and rock, sun, sand and seafood. Yes please
You gonna send plane tix or you gonna be stingy like Dutch?

Could be that it gets better with maturity as well.

Our clones aren't even copying the genetic material, we're just continuing the original plant with roots in a different place.
Ahhh so you would be reffering to keeping a mother plant for x amount of time and taking clones from that rather than grow, clone, grow, clone.
Made sense in my head.

It means there's some punnet square chance it's a hermie if the nanner/donor hermied for no reason. If it hermied from stress then it's only likely to hermie if stressed.
Hate seeds spend 110$ on ounce off weedmaps got 2 oz ofpurple moby dick don’t Think they meant too.. lol

But never call to be honest due to I’ve smoked maybe 10 grams or so of it and have found at least 10 plus seeds lol

What does that mean few things right ?

Stressed hermies late in flower

Another male around ?

Forced a plant certain branches but it got spread or pollen leaked out some how?

Anyways what was I talking about I am lit and sun broken today first burn of 19 April what day is it ? 17th lol

So that is like 60$ per zip and their shatter though they call pink fire is actually really nice !!!

Presses almost like tadfy or rosin at room temps !

I like the taste high is decent as well!

Good meds !

But then there was the pmb I am smoking on :lot-o-toke:

spend 110$ on ounce off weedmaps got 2 oz ofpurple moby dick
You see Joe, this is why I keep saying autos this summer. I never want you to spend another dime on store bought meds :).
Clones can be different from the mother, grow 100 clones and you'll see phenos develop just like seed plants. The differences are slight but noticeable.
Well, I've grown 5 or 6 AK's and they're all the same. But I will definitely keep you posted as I approach the century mark. :thumb:

Clones can be different from the mother, grow 100 clones and you'll see phenos develop just like seed plants. The differences are slight but noticeable.
I can testify there were some slight differences visually (haven’t done a smoke test yet) on my two Bedroom Cookies 2 and her clone, Bedroom Cookies 2.1.

The nugs on the mom were less dense and turned the slightest shade of purple. Her cutting, sat right next to her in the same tent and the buds are like golf balls and no discernible purpling whatsoever.

Having said that, I can look at the two hanging in the tent and I could easily mistake them for each other at a glance.

Well, I've grown 5 or 6 AK's and they're all the same. But I will definitely keep you posted as I approach the century mark. :thumb:
What will be interesting is when you and I flower each other’s plants this summer. We will have some interesting comparisons to make, that’s for sure.

That came from Nspecta at CSI Humboldt. The original OG Kush was female only and only 4-5 cuts were passed out and all other OG's come from those 4-5 cuts. You see a lot of variation between them.

Honestly wish I could drop a seed and walk away lol

But I can’t ... maybe I will be back by winter I dunno .

Until then I am fine admiring and wishing the best to to my greenthumbs family ✊

What will be interesting is when you and I flower each other’s plants this summer. We will have some interesting comparisons to make, that’s for sure.
We are growing in different environments though. Could be the difference right there!
My bedroom cookies were all green :(
I'm okay with green if I eventually get a clone of the purple Durban! That can be my purple fix!
Honestly wish I could drop a seed and walk away lol
But I can’t ... maybe I will be back by winter I dunno .
Until then I am fine admiring and wishing the best to to my greenthumbs family ✊
Thanks Joe! I hear ya. :Namaste:
You can brag on your winter grow all summer!
And he should!

We are growing in different environments though.
That’s why I think the comparison could be interesting, what if the buds look nearly the same?
I'm okay with green if I eventually get a clone of the purple Durban! That can be my purple fix!
The clones are putting out lots more leaves. Won’t be long now. I think I’m going to upcan them so they can get a little more soil.

That’s why I think the comparison could be interesting, what if the buds look nearly the same?
If you train it flat I'm betting it will. If you let it go up it will probably look like last summer's version, which I found more difficult to deal with on so many levels.
The clones are putting out lots more leaves. Won’t be long now. I think I’m going to upcan them so they can get a little more soil.
:yahoo:

I wish I'd heard that little ditty when I started growing. Maybe I did... I cloned for quite a while and noticed several differences in the girls, but I really tortured the hell out of those plants and wasn't really looking for any kind of consistency through those grows.

I do have a Peyote Critical, thank you @InTheShed, I'll keep her out side, for the summer, I know I've got shade around here somewhere. Oh and her roots are sticking out the bottom of the cup, so new apartment tomorrow! That BB is looking great, I'm glad you're treating her right, finally! I got back today and one of my coco girls was floating in the tent she was so light.

36 hours 5 pages, clones and flushing...

So does that mean I can give straight water for the last two weeks and save myself the nutes? :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom